Submissions are due Sunday, October 4th at 11:59 pm PST. If you know it will be late, just send me a PM letting me know when to expect it.
To submit your customs, please read all of the following steps:
- Step 1: Go to: http://www.joecustoms.com/customs/customs_xml_gen.php
- Step 2: Enter all of the data for your custom.
- Note: when entering your image information, please put the EXACT file name and file extension type. Do not put a file path or web address.
- Note: you will need to do one file for each custom.
- Step 3: Once you are finished entering in your data, click "Preview."
- Note: if any required information is missing, it will be flagged. Please go back, add the missing information and click “Preview” again.
- Step 4: Once the "Preview" is okay and nothing is flagged, click the "Generate" button at the bottom of the page.
- Step 5: Once the "Generate" button has been clicked, many browsers will prompt you to save a file. Save the file.
- Note: some browsers will not prompt you to save a file. Instead they will display a page of xml code that begins with the line "<?xml version="1.0" ?>". If this appears, in your browser, go to File -> Save As... and save the file with the suggested file name and extension.
- If you have any problems with the xml file, paste the text into the body of the email and I will create the file manually.
- Step 6: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org In the subject line put “Motorized Action Pack”. In the body of the email include the following:
> your board name
> clear picture(s)/scan(s) of your custom (up to five pics total unless the custom warrants additional pics)
> the xml file generated from the website form
- Note: Please submit one custom per email.
- Note: I will try to send you a reply email within 48 hours.
-If you have any problems generating the form, let me know through a PM here.
Since submissions are due October 26, I thought a Halloween themed contest would be appropriate.
ANYTHING related to Halloween should be acceptable (ghosts, goblins, witches, mummies, werewolves, zombies, Frankenstein, vampires, pumpkins, trick, treat, skeletons, etc.)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
SUBMISSIONS ARE DUE 10/26/15, 12PM Midnight.
Some turnaround art so far, but the KickStarter goes live tomorrow!
http://generalsjoes.com/2015/08/02/firs ... valkyries/
The KickStarter is live!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/17 ... escription
Goal: Take those funny, goofy motorized action or vehicle packs apart and make new versions!
Sea, air, land, offensive, defensive, support, enough to choose from. Just keep them "portable".
Inspiration? Take a look at the original stuff:
1. The motorized action/vehicle packs must have the possibility to be carried on the back of a figure.
2. The motorized action/vehicle packs must actually work. Make a short movie and post a youtube link in your submission.
3. Normal G.I.Joe scales.
4. No maximum amount of entries.
5. No claiming.
First timer or having doubts about the rules? Group Project Guidelines and FAQ
Deadline: Sunday October 4th, 11:59pm PST.
Details for submitting your entry will go up before the deadline.
Long range scanners have detected an incoming invasion force. Prepare yourselves. We don't yet know their numbers.
Edit to clarify:You can start submitting your customs and tagging your customs as follows.
The Spectre= greenlaser
Everyone else = purplelaser