Maggot with kit-bashed cannon and various fodder to replace missing pieces.

The Maggot Mk II has been modified to engage in anti-tank operations. The main gun has been replaced with a direct fire weapon capable of firing a wide range of anti-armor and anti-personnel munitions. The small front cannon has been replaced with improved tracking and fire control devices. The front driver position has been up-armored. It has been outfitted in a color scheme suited to field operations.

This is one of my first customs from many years ago. I found a trashed maggot at a garage sale with no extra pieces. After finding suitable replacements for the gun, engine hatch, small gun. I used putty to cover up the area where the cannon's "legs" folded up. It was then given a straight repaint, detailing and weathering.

To teach, improve, share, entertain and showcase the work of the customizing community.