Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:44 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: ROC vehicles at TRU now! * pics
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:50 pm 

Sorry for the typos but I'm posting from my iPhone, just picked up the cobra gunship
and the hummer at my local TRU. Supposedly the release date on the bravos have changed! Go check your TRU's!

Pics when I get home!

UPDATE PICS!

Oh and the Steel Crusher has Rubber tires... Rubber frikin tires.
Finally some non Plastic tires! The Front Ramming guard pops out, so You can have a somewhat more civilian looking H2.

Oh and Since I know alot of people including myself were kind of turned off by the gunships lack of rotors... it really has a "Aliens" Drop-ship feel to it. It also has a heck of alot of custom potential. definitely a good buy.

Last edited by jollyroger on Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: ROC vehicles at TRU now! * pics
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:53 pm 
Strong Fat Tongue

Blerg, I really want the Steel Crusher.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:13 pm 

The gunship still looks like its missing parts to me. But the steel crusher is pretty rad.

(11:52:13) Python_Viper: yeah, the first day i met BA in person, I slept with him that night

(15:38:26) Tex: jesus deadpool gots some nice junk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:20 pm 
Plug
Plug

I might pick up the A-Team van now. But the drop ship isn't doing anything for me.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:52 pm 
Formerly Push You Down

I really want the driver of the van.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:09 pm 

I really love the look of both of these. The Hummer wasn't love at first sight, but it gets cooler and cooler. Rubber tires is a pretty nice touch.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:16 pm 

http://www.joesightings.com/forums/inde ... entry83238

Out at Target too! 8-O

With the price increase. :rant:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:26 pm 

How I want to hate you Steel Crusher.

But I cannot look away... :shifty:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:06 am 

O.K. Here's why MY TRU doesn't have them out. According to the TRU page that we look at for info, we can put them out if we don't have Transformers toys to sustain the feature shop. So, since mine has more than enough Transformers crap...We are not putting them out until the street date of July 10th unless they change the date. I have a PIT on hold ..a Raven...All of the Vehicles...(Bravo set and the other with the Mole pod) and a ton of figures.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:22 am 

Im with Liz on the fact that the gunship looks like it is missing parts. Its just so plain.

The Hummer...yeah I am totally gonna get that one.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:56 am 

i dont know maybe i shouldnt post this. but im wondering to the folks who work at TRU, ect.. mainly since chaosx posted it in this thread, how do you guys feel that your getting first shot at toys like this when other folks have to get the left overs. its already hard enough to get figures ect. then have to deal with the employes at the toy store getting them before we can. it upsets me cause were i am they alreagy get a very small number of toys to select from then the guy that orders the toys has said he pics what he wants from the boxes ect..there for if i want stuff i have to go to evilbay and pay those prices. .i dont want to start flame war. but it really seems to suck. not that theres anything i can do about it other then get a job at TRU :).

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:03 am 

I've been drooling patiently for the hummer. My fear is that I ain't gonna be able to find it in stores cuz this seems to be the one everyone wants. I'll probably wind up getting them from HTS.

I can see all sorts of repaints/ customs in the works for this thing down the road. Thanks for the news and congrats on the score.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:00 am 

I didn't get any special treatment, this stuff was just sitting on the shelf, with no price tags or anything. Very suprising, I was there to buy TF's on sale. And only ended up getting the Human Alliance Bumble Bee since TRU has the spend 30$, get a 10$ gift card, so HA Bumblebee was only 25$

Still waiting on seeing some Alphas and a few of the figs to integrate into my 1:18th stuff.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:53 am 

lordneg wrote:
i dont know maybe i shouldnt post this. but im wondering to the folks who work at TRU, ect.. mainly since chaosx posted it in this thread, how do you guys feel that your getting first shot at toys like this when other folks have to get the left overs. its already hard enough to get figures ect. then have to deal with the employes at the toy store getting them before we can. it upsets me cause were i am they alreagy get a very small number of toys to select from then the guy that orders the toys has said he pics what he wants from the boxes ect..there for if i want stuff i have to go to evilbay and pay those prices. .i dont want to start flame war. but it really seems to suck. not that theres anything i can do about it other then get a job at TRU :).

Speaking as someone who works in retail, the long and short is, employees getting first shot at stuff is one of the few things that can approach a "benefit". For me it's Polo shirts, shorts and such, but for others it may be action figures. When your job sucks, you want every benefit possible, and in retail this is one of the biggies, in my mind anyway. Besides, how many of these toys can employees suck up anyway? Trust me, I'll be buying a fleet of Night Ravens at clearance well before Christmas.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:07 am 
Hi, beav. Playing cards?
Hi, beav. Playing cards?

Saw the Gunship, Ferrt & Armadillo on Tuesday at a local Toymaster shop. No figures and no interest in the vehicles, esp at the prices.

Ignore the man behind the curtain...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:44 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])