Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:00 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 810 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 54  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Corps figures have hit retail (All new figures)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:46 pm 

It was also sold thru SmallJoes. Supposedly found at KMart in some places as well. So all these observations your making ISN"T really NEW observations. Like everyone else has said....that Sky Raptor has been on their site for over 2 yrs now and no go......the red tank the same with NO GO.....So really your just getting your hopes up for a let down at the stores. A lot of people don't like them cause of the stupid T-Crotch they use.. They didn't listen to the fan base of the Joes.....at least Hasbro listened and bought the o-ring back if even for a little bit.[/quote]

Really....several online sites put up these vehicles as NEW!.......I know Lanard is famous for spotty distribution, The Sky Raptor is being sold currently in the U.K. (and Lanard has stated that they will continue with the Battle Kits) and that to be on the lookout for new vehicles. The Rocket launcher tank should be one of the recycled vehicles if the U.K. is any indicator.

Some Canada sites sell box sets with 2 vehicles several figures and small outposts........So it really depends on where you live, so while it may not all be "NEW"....each set can be unique.(see pic)

OH...and the Red tanks a no go huh........Then what is this roguetiger ?

I do thank each of you for your comments on these, and Yes the first post on the figures are indeed Brand New, and it's my hope that Lanard puts some more new stuff to cater to those on a budget.

Am I an Expert.......NO......Are these better than Hasbro's G.I.JOE.....NO But for those who like to work on customs, these are Cheap and depending on where you live Plentyful.

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:18 pm 
Hairy Llama
Hairy Llama

That's one thing Lanard is good at doing. They'll repack stuff, repaint stuff, or any number of tricks to call it "new". A lot of it has been out before. That multipack looks like there could be some new accessories though.

The APC tank has been out before, but not in red. I haven't seen it at retail in red. It's always a chance it might hit the shelves. You never really know. It's a good rule of thumb to assume most of it won't when it's seen online, but it's always good when it does make it in stores.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:22 pm 

samsallspark wrote:

OH...and the Red tanks a no go huh........Then what is this roguetiger ?

I do thank each of you for your comments on these, and Yes the first post on the figures are indeed Brand New, and it's my hope that Lanard puts some more new stuff to cater to those on a budget.

Am I an Expert.......NO......Are these better than Hasbro's G.I.JOE.....NO But for those who like to work on customs, these are Cheap and depending on where you live Plentyful.

Much more polite than my response.
I love the Corps.
I know others do not, but others here like things I do not, but I am not rude about it.

25th Serpentor / ROC Speed Metal

"You can't re-schedule scheduled maintenance that's been scheduled!" - Skipper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:26 pm 

J_Man wrote:
That's one thing Lanard is good at doing. They'll repack stuff, repaint stuff, or any number of tricks to call it "new". A lot of it has been out before. That multipack looks like there could be some new accessories though.

The APC tank has been out before, but not in red. I haven't seen it at retail in red. It's always a chance it might hit the shelves. You never really know. It's a good rule of thumb to assume most of it won't when it's seen online, but it's always good when it does make it in stores.

Yea thats mostly what I was getting at or trying to point out. England gets a LOT of things that we won't ever see. Just cause its over there don't mean it'll hit here. (Harry Potter figs for instance, LOTS of Chap Mei vehicles that we won't see). :cries: Its just that your acting like for SURE these are all coming out and people get their hopes up and it don't happen. Though one could probably score all of them if they live near KC and go to that sale at the end of the yr that Tsunami hit.
And I wasn't meaning to be rude and if I came across that way I apologize. :( I do buy the vehicles but only a figure here and there for a head. I don't have money to buy them all just to sit in a bin. Though I will admit I DO HATE their figure weapons.

[DESTRIN 41016] 2:29 pm: theyre comfortable
[DESTRIN 41016] 2:32 pm: thonnnngs.
[DESTRIN 41016] 2:34 pm: im wearing them right now lol
[DESTRIN 41016] 2:33 pm: i wear girl jeans. i have some girl hoodies also I wear.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:37 pm 

roguetiger wrote:
J_Man wrote:

Yea thats mostly what I was getting at or trying to point out. England gets a LOT of things that we won't ever see. Just cause its over there don't mean it'll hit here. (Harry Potter figs for instance, LOTS of Chap Mei vehicles that we won't see). :cries: Its just that your acting like for SURE these are all coming out and people get their hopes up and it don't happen. Though one could probably score all of them if they live near KC and go to that sale at the end of the yr that Tsunami hit.
And I wasn't meaning to be rude and if I came across that way I apologize. :( I do buy the vehicles but only a figure here and there for a head. I don't have money to buy them all just to sit in a bin. Though I will admit I DO HATE their figure weapons.

It's cool & you're right, but I called Lanard's U.S.A. number and spoke to their retail P.R. lady and she said that The Lanard Corps line would be releasing more new product thru the 2010/2011 retail season. Places like Walmart have bought really large bulk orders. She also informed me that the battle kits would have 2 new vehicles added here in the U.S. and that 2 new assortments of vehicles would be on retail shelves this season as well.

I did inquire about the carry case 3 packs and she informed me that those were scheduled for the Spring assortmen, but could be in retail outlets sooner, depending on how fast they sell thru their product.

There will also be a few Role Play weapons sets (Not sure what they are, as I didn't really ask).

Here's a few other action sets

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:12 pm 

roguetiger wrote:
J_Man wrote:

No prob.
When I went two years ago though the number one want I had was the sky raptor. I had plan for a cobra version a tiger force a night force a sky patrol and an IG version. They had none nor any of the red tanks. We will see what they have this year. If you look closely you will notice the raptor is a u build it set Luke the dune scorcher and the hlider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:12 pm 

roguetiger wrote:
J_Man wrote:

No prob.
When I went two years ago though the number one want I had was the sky raptor. I had plan for a cobra version a tiger force a night force a sky patrol and an IG version. They had none nor any of the red tanks. We will see what they have this year. If you look closely you will notice the raptor is a u build it set Luke the dune scorcher and the hlider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:59 pm 

Tsunami, did you mean to say something?

Also, I think it kinda intentional that the new bad guys color is red - not only is it not Cobra Blue, it's an easy way to make a Red Shadow Army. They even have weird articulation like the old Palitoys!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:46 pm 

Quote:
Some Canada sites sell box sets with 2 vehicles several figures and small outposts........So it really depends on where you live, so while it may not all be "NEW"....each set can be unique.(see pic)

I have been looking for two or three of those bunker/outpost playsets for years ! Are they coming out or just only ordered off of a Canadian website..Link?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:50 pm 

Macrossmaster wrote:
Tsunami, did you mean to say something?

Also, I think it kinda intentional that the new bad guys color is red - not only is it not Cobra Blue, it's an easy way to make a Red Shadow Army. They even have weird articulation like the old Palitoys!

Stupid Iphone.........

I was going to say that two years ago when i went to Lanard they did not have a lot of stuff from their website.

the sky raptor was number 1 on my list. i had plans for a Tiger Force, Cobra, Sky Patrol, IG, night Force...etc... Sky Raptor. If you look closely, it looks like it is supposed to be one of those "build kits" like the dune scorcher and combat glider. not sure if that means it will be cheap construction or not.....

I plan to visit this year again, we will see what they have.

25th Serpentor / ROC Speed Metal

"You can't re-schedule scheduled maintenance that's been scheduled!" - Skipper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:51 pm 
Hairy Llama
Hairy Llama

The outposts have been out for years. You usually find them at Wal-Mart in $10 sets.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:03 pm 

The last time I saw the bunker/outpost was in a HUGE fifty dollar set at K mart around 2003 ish.

i am hoping they release the set they are showing 20 bucks I would get two or three and flat black that other large vehicle.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:19 pm 

Looks like the Bunker will be coming back out with one figure (also looks like they added a small gun sculpt to the top).

Here's pics of a couple of other sets that are showing up

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:24 pm 
Hairy Llama
Hairy Llama

Brig wrote:
The last time I saw the bunker/outpost was in a HUGE fifty dollar set at K mart around 2003 ish.

i am hoping they release the set they are showing 20 bucks I would get two or three and flat black that other large vehicle.

Hmm, they had 2 around Christmas in my area. One had just the tower painted red with one of the bad guys, and the other had the tower painted green and the bunker. Both had the typical motorcycle and 2 figures. I think they were $10, but they may have been $15. They were not anymore above that.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:40 pm 

J_Man wrote:
Brig wrote:

Hmm, they had 2 around Christmas in my area. One had just the tower painted red with one of the bad guys, and the other had the tower painted green and the bunker. Both had the typical motorcycle and 2 figures. I think they were $10, but they may have been $15. They were not anymore above that.

Yeah, I think he meant the bunker that made sounds, I seen the watchtower sets you're talking about, & I like the red cycle that came with the green tower. Cool stuff indeed J_Man.

And hey, my local walmart finally got in more of the new 10 packs, so now both my boys have new figures.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 810 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 54  Next

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:00 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])