Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:57 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 810 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 54  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Corps figures have hit retail (All new figures)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:45 pm 

I went back by my local Walmart and they have the new figures. I couldn't help but notice the females were no where to be seen in the new packs... Does this mean they aren't gonna make them anymore

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:51 pm 

josh.kestner wrote:
I went back by my local Walmart and they have the new figures. I couldn't help but notice the females were no where to be seen in the new packs... Does this mean they aren't gonna make them anymore

Just not in this line up most likely. They were clearancing the female 2 packs at my Wal-Mart. It is unlikely that Lanard retire a mold that quick. LOL

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:56 pm 

I wished the new figures used the ball joint heads like the females do

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:38 pm 

The Lizzard will make a nice Cobra La creature

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:12 pm 

2 new figures will be revealed soon. I'm really interested in how the Impact body will be reused .

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:43 am 

johnwayne wrote:
The Lizzard will make a nice Cobra La creature

Cobra LA hell. I need 2 or 3 of these to with chains on them to follow Croc Master around. Downside was it had a $20 price tag. Fingers crossed for 3 Lizzies to hit $10 clearance. LOL

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:02 am 

I buckled and bought 3 more Shrapnels at $5 each. I will not be buying any more until they get into a better figure assortment or preferably even a single pack.

I also went ahead and bought 2 more Impact packs I figure since it has 2 worthwhile figures per pack I figure they are only $2.50 a piece which is much more to my liking. If I could get Shrapnel in a single pack for $2.50 I would buy at least 10. LOL

I also broke down and bought Giant George. I absolutely do not need Giant George but figure I will leave him in pack and throw him in a box, I figure that he will be worth something in the future. Especially if Lanard gives itself the make over it looks like it is trying to do and becomes popular. This is the FIRST time I have actually wanted to own CORPS figures.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:04 pm 

I just got George for 20 bucks and Kong on clearance for 13 bucks. They're both really nice and worth ther money. George has great articulation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:54 pm 
DarkJedi'd

All the Kong toys were gone, except for about 20 of Kong himself. Didn't bother pricing him as I haven't considered getting him. Wanted to grab two more of the boats (make one a Dreadnok boat, maybe another one in Cobra Moray colors for Cobra Island Defense).

I did see the new Rampage toys out. There were two of the albino ape with Dwayne, and if I wanted a normal looking Dwayne and a 'frightened' Dwayne, I could have picked both up. Paint apps apparently are a priority for this line.

I did grab the only Lizzie they had. At $15, she's gonna look great with Croc Master.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:01 pm 

DarkJedi wrote:

I did grab the only Lizzie they had. At $15, she's gonna look great with Croc Master.

I have not grabbed one yet but I think I want to build a platform like a war elephant would have to give Croc Master a place to ride.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:41 am 

I hope Hasbro is paying attention, because since these new figures have been released there is a lot of excitement in the community.
Sure the low price might be a factor, but it's really nice to see new "Joe type" figures available.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:36 am 

Redmao wrote:
I hope Hasbro is paying attention, because since these new figures have been released there is a lot of excitement in the community.
Sure the low price might be a factor, but it's really nice to see new "Joe type" figures available.

I think that Lanard may be posed to actually become a major competitor in the action figure arena. For 30 years all they really were is a knock off company but I think that may have all changed where action figures are concerned. If they were publicly traded I would be looking to get stock in them. LOL

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:33 pm 

Redmao wrote:

The dollars needed to make it worthwhile for Hasbro are probably 10 times what's needed to make it worthwhile for Lanard. They're really not on the same scale at all.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:28 pm 

Kwinn_Lives wrote:
Redmao wrote:

The dollars needed to make it worthwhile for Hasbro are probably 10 times what's needed to make it worthwhile for Lanard. They're really not on the same scale at all.

While you are probably right, I am not sure we have enough information to make that statement. It is altogether possible that if Lanard was required to report to stock holders, that their yearly profit statement may very well shadow Hasbro's. Probably not but with the amount we know about the kind of money Lanard makes it can not be ruled out. Once again I agree it is unlikely, just saying not sure it is not possible.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:57 am 
JC Podcaster

Here is a link to my review of the Walmart exclusive "Rampage: The Movie" Big City Brawl Lizzie set:

http://www.imperialshipyards.net/SMF/in ... ic=10378.0

Visit me on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000474627568

https://www.facebook.com/Spectreverse/

Follow me on Twitter: @The_Spectre_DK

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 810 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 54  Next

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:57 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])