Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:27 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Marauder Task Force II: Valkyries!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:24 pm 

I can't order anything until February. The way the state pay us it's gonna be 41 days between pay checks. So much good stuff, so little funds. I wonder if t-shirt torsos for the male figures are in the works somewhere down the line.

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:04 pm 

Any idea what the average shipping time is from these guys? I've never bought from them.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:20 pm 

I kinda wish they'd just sell them with the t-shirt torsos as a default instead of an add on.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:49 am 

josh.kestner wrote:
I can't order anything until February. The way the state pay us it's gonna be 41 days between pay checks. So much good stuff, so little funds. I wonder if t-shirt torsos for the male figures are in the works somewhere down the line.

Male T-Shrit torsos would be pretty darned cool. There are very few of them out there. I think the last custom I did with a T-Shirt used one of the Mutt figures from Indy IV.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:37 am 

josh.kestner wrote:

There's going to be a Kickstarter for K9s, and Exo-Skeletons later this year. Male t-shirt torsos will be part of that Kickstarter.

master wrote:
Any idea what the average shipping time is from these guys? I've never bought from them.

Shipping for me usually takes a couple business days including order processing. I suspect they're a little backed up right now. I placed an order Tuesday, and it still hasn't shipped, but that's fairly out of the ordinary.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:01 am 

I placed 2 separate orders when the new stuff went live and after each order, got a confirmation order email saying shipping would take a few extra days with all the orders they received when the new items went live.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:59 am 

They are normally really quick. It may take a few extra days because they are still working to get the 2nd part of the KS ready to go to customers. A few extra days isn't bad. Their stuff is awesome.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:48 pm 

Just got tracking info on my tuesday night order, so yeah pretty fast.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:05 pm 

I got a shipping notice, but I wasn't sure if it was for the 2nd part of my KS rewards or the additional order from a few days ago :D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:07 pm 

Spassvogel wrote:
I got a shipping notice, but I wasn't sure if it was for the 2nd part of my KS rewards or the additional order from a few days ago :D

Your order from this week. The second part of the Kickstarter hasn't arrived yet.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:49 pm 

Placed my order on the 3rd of this month (close to $50 worth of items... which is a bit over double what I'd paid for just the one figure I'd purchased from the Kickstarter :whistling: ), and the parcel arrived on the 9th around noon. If y'all put in your own lists around that time, hopefully you'll get everything soon.

I'm always impressed with how smooth things go with Marauders, Inc. John and his crew are the best! The added bonus was exceptionally schway as well. :-D Thanks for everything, yo! :like:

"Liable to crack a bad joke at any given time... even during combat. And though he's good at being sneaky with exceptional fighting skills, don't call Cut-Up a ninja - he believes the term 'lost meaning when it went mainstream' during the 90s."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:27 am 
Plug
Plug

MJ wrote:
MTF Valkryries Shipping Update and a "Thank You!"

Wow, it has been BUSY here at "gun-runner" HQ! After we shipped the 1st part of the Kickstarter packages, we made those items "live" on the website....and WOW! We received more orders on January 3rd (one day) than we normally receive in over 4 (FOUR) weeks of regular business! Yes, we were just AMAZED and have have been putting in 14 hour days to process all the orders and hope to get caught up soon!

We are still waiting for the last 7 versions of the Valkyries to arrive for the final Kickstater reward shipments. Once we get the Vals, we'll quickly get them organized & pack up the remaining Kickstarter reward packages. If everything stays on schedule, we plan to have the final Kickstarter reward packages shipped by the 1st or 2nd week in February. Again, we are just waiting for the items to arrive so we can ship them out.

We want to take a quick moment to thank the folks that made the Marauder Task Force Valkyries possible. A big thank you and huge debt of gratitude to our partners at Boss Fight Studios. The amazing designers and sculptors that brought our crude ideas to life and delivered items beyond our wildest expectations. Andrew Franks, Erik Arana, Fred Aczon, Catrina Cerise-Arana and David Proctor. Exceptionally talented artists, skilled sculptors, true professionals and good friends. Ruben Vivar and Kevin Watts, the long time customizers turned proto-type painters. They made the amazing sculpts come to life with their paint talents. Ryan Lord, our "resident" Marauder artist who is kind enough to give our MTF logos, MTF illustrations & MTF figure artwork that "store bought" look. Mr. Chen, our factory partner, for his hard work and willingness to deal with our intricate requirements. Alex Wu, our "eyes & ears", a great person to have on your side and real good guy (with some UNREAL Zombie figures on the way...from BFS). But our biggest thanks go to all of YOU, our supporters. If it wasn't for your faith in us and your patience, NONE of this would be possible. Again, thank you for your confidence in your "gun-runners" and for your patience during this whole process. We are in the home stretch and will have ALL your items to you soon.

Once we complete the MTF Valkyries release, THEN we will start to talk about our NEW projects.... ;-)

Again, thank you for your support! MJ & Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:42 am 

Got my first order of the new stuff last night. Awesomeness.

Question for those who've bought the male figures with rolled up sleeves - how well does the tan skin color on your heads match the tan arms? I bought a tan skin, black beard head and the skin seems very light. I also bought a light skin, red beard head and the tan skin seems a little darker, but I'm wondering if the beard colors are throwing me off. Trying to decide if they maybe sent the wrong skin color head and I need to order another one.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:04 pm 

My figure matches fine. There may be a slight difference but not enough to really notice. Give em some tats on those arms and you will never notice it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:52 am 

What are the next 7 version of Val's ?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:27 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])