Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:05 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 335 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
 Post subject: Re: Fresh Monkey Fiction - Eagle Force
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:26 am 
HATES Mattel

Now is when the regret at not throwing in on this KS starts...

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:58 am 

I just have to keep track of when it’s arriving. The MOTU Prince Adam and Sky sled sadly met its doom thanks to a stupid ups driver and the dogs. Rather than place the package in the box that is labeled packages. It was left next to the mail box about a 1/4 mile from the house. If this happened to my EF figures one of you all may need to bail me out of jail.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:45 pm 

Update from last Wednesday. Figures have arrived and are being inspected. Should expect fulfillment to start in a couple weeks. If you need to change your address this is your last chance.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:53 pm 

Shipping is starting this week. They are saying it will take a month + to get everything out. A special bonus will be included. Tracking will be emailed to your Backerkit email.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:47 am 

I can’t wait

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:54 pm 
Plug
Plug

Quote:
Hey Everyone

We just finalized our inspection of our shipment and we noticed a few missing parts in 2 of our figures. Given the fact that we have almost 30 SKUs this was unfortunately bound to happen.

General Brown is missing his beret.
Stryker Jr. was missing is sniper rife.
The factory is producing these parts and will ship them overnight to us in 2 weeks. We are going to start fulfillment but if you ordered those figures we will hold your order till the replacement parts come in so we can ship them all together.

Also, for those that ordered a Barron Von Chill figure we opted to not have gloved hands on the figure. After we got our samples we felt the figure looked better without gloved hands given his awesome blue flesh tone. FYI we made a few minor paint ops changes on few of the figures as we felt they made the figure look better than our original 3D images. That said, the Barron Von Chill mistakenly will come with gloved hands, but they are painted blue (to match his flesh tone). The figure does include an extra set of correct non-gloved hands, so you’ll have corrected hands you can swap out when you get your figure.

Thanks everyone,
FMF

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:07 pm 

I mean hey it happens. For my part I can do without the sniper rifle and beret. I have some from MTF that I still haven’t used. The fact that these are finally gonna be in our hands and I can threaten my nephews with severe bodily harm if they touch them will be worth it. As long as I can keep the dogs from getting them first I’m Golden.... no pun intended...lol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:39 pm 
Donor
Donor

My figures arrived today, I had only ordered two (Captain Eagle and Ultima Thule). They turned out ok, all things considered, but there's some dissapointment around the hands (flesh colored hands that are obviously gloves, or alternate hands not having the same level of paint apps than the default hands of Ultima Thule. I like the addition of the swivel boot to go with the rocker ankles, and the bonus figure was appreciated.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:57 pm 
Plug
Plug

Crosshair wrote:
My figures arrived today, I had only ordered two (Captain Eagle and Ultima Thule). They turned out ok, all things considered, but there's some dissapointment around the hands (flesh colored hands that are obviously gloves, or alternate hands not having the same level of paint apps than the default hands of Ultima Thule. I like the addition of the swivel boot to go with the rocker ankles, and the bonus figure was appreciated.
Yeah, not a fan of the painted hands, especailly with the hinge joints immediately scraping the paint off. My Captain Eagle has wobbly legs, like those boot swivels, ankles, and legs are loose enough that he has trouble standing up and even on a stand (not included) he ends up leaning backwards. gonna have to rethink where to put him now. But hey, Kickstarter delivered!

And the free figure is free. Neat, unnecessary, but most importantly, free. I can't complaint about that.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:06 pm 

Was there an actual eagle accesory with these or was that a vintage eagle I saw?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:32 pm 
Formerly Push You Down

I'm very excited to finally get these just so it can be done with. I got the Firebug army-builder set to use as henchmen in Marvel displays... but I don't display my Marvel figures any more. I'll probably end up trading off most of them.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:50 pm 

I thought I read an update about the hands over the weekend but I've slept since then.

I just have a set of the winter figures and some heads coming. After receiving the Larry Hama figure I know what to expect but I'm still eagerly anticipating these.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:05 pm 
Special Limited Edition Co-Host / Membership Has Its Privileges
Special Limited Edition Co-Host / Membership Has Its Privileges

AdrienVeidt wrote:
Now is when the regret at not throwing in on this KS starts...

Magic 8-Ball says: "Doubtful"

Mysterious Stranger wrote:
You sir are the definition of a Renaissance Nerd... you do it all so damn well.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:05 pm 

how about some pics for those that didn't order any?
will they have some in their online store?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:50 am 
HATES Mattel

pluv wrote:
Crosshair wrote:
Yeah, not a fan of the painted hands, especailly with the hinge joints immediately scraping the paint off. My Captain Eagle has wobbly legs, like those boot swivels, ankles, and legs are loose enough that he has trouble standing up and even on a stand (not included) he ends up leaning backwards. gonna have to rethink where to put him now. But hey, Kickstarter delivered!

And the free figure is free. Neat, unnecessary, but most importantly, free. I can't complaint about that.

Do you have any of the Captain Action/Sectaurs figures? They're supposedly the same buck with some height added to the EFs to bring them up to 4" and I'm wondering how far back in production the two diverged. I wouldn't think simply extending the calf would affect the jointage.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 335 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:05 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])