Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:59 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: FSS 5.0 and more Club stuf!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:00 pm 

Those club female troopers are pretty nice compared to the hasbro 50th version.

Dusty79 wrote:
I can't wait to cut those babies up for parts.

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:05 pm 
Formerly Levantine

Pics for us poor folk?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:59 am 

This is the photo floating around the internet

Attachments:
15622025_10212061500839144_4335222422773066130_n.jpg
15622025_10212061500839144_4335222422773066130_n.jpg [ 84.14 KiB | Viewed 1782 times ]

Dusty79 wrote:
I can't wait to cut those babies up for parts.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:00 am 

Here's hoping the helmets fit on their heads better than the Night Stalker ones did.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:59 am 

Gotta be honest, these look a lot better than the 50th Officer. I'm down for a couple packs of these.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:42 pm 

Mysterious Stranger wrote:
Gotta be honest, these look a lot better than the 50th Officer. I'm down for a couple packs of these.

Ditto! :like:

"Liable to crack a bad joke at any given time... even during combat. And though he's good at being sneaky with exceptional fighting skills, don't call Cut-Up a ninja - he believes the term 'lost meaning when it went mainstream' during the 90s."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:35 pm 

GIJCC wrote:
January 2017 Update

Happy New Year,

The FSS 5 container has arrived and your items are scheduled to depart for your house next week. Please give them 2 weeks to get to you.

I sent an email to all subscribers about the installment billing dates which are Feb 15 and April 19.

We are still planning on starting convention registration this month.

Hints...hints... you want hints... hmmm...

12" set This Joe will have two chances at battling and exploring the roots and vines...

3 3/4" set: These Joes will have to battle Cobra's cold calculating troopers waiting to trap them...

The cross over products will start shipping next week as well but.. .it will take 10-12 days to get them all out. They will depart in the sequence they were ordered.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:11 pm 

Can't say I've got any ideas about the 12" set, but I wonder if that reference to "cold" in the 3-3/4" set might mean an arctic set with Snow Serpents?

I wonder if the "Human" figures from the Transformers Collectors Club have also come through?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:00 pm 

I was hoping we would get Star Brigade as a Florida connection, but cold calculating hands doesn't sound like it. Maybe they'll go to Houston next and give us star brigade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:23 pm 

GITrekker wrote:
Can't say I've got any ideas about the 12" set, but I wonder if that reference to "cold" in the 3-3/4" set might mean an arctic set with Snow Serpents?

I wonder if the "Human" figures from the Transformers Collectors Club have also come through?

Yes. I got a shipping notice for my TF crossover sets yesterday.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:06 pm 

Got my TF crossover sets. The Arcee and Rodimus figures look good for what they are. The Arcee head looks especially well done. I'm surprised how much I like that figure.

Dr. Biggle-Jones however, seems to be suffering from the same pin-head syndrome as Stiletto. The wide, tall, white collar of her coat isn't helping either. Which is disappointing because it looks like a nice sculpt. I think it might have just gotten shrunk too much in the tooling process. Up the size about 5% and it would look much better.

Ninja Force Scarlett and Cobra Commander are decent enough. Ravage is the same static sculpt from the SDCC set. Megatron's translucent green parts look good, but some fade between them and the solid parts would have been nice. Rat Bat is a cassette and the purple Blaster accessory is just that.

Overall I think these sets will appeal more to the TF crowd than Joe fans. Aside from Ninja Force Scarlett, there really isn't anything here that a Joe collector needs. Three TF characters and another Cobra Commander repaint, plus a couple small Transformers. But I like that the Club is exploring these crossovers and hope they do more like this.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:59 pm 

ARCEE arrived today! Interestingly, I never got any shipping notification e-mail. But hey, who cares? She's here, and I am extremely impressed, with both the figure and the genius crossover package design! Yeah, this pretty well made my day, and probably my weekend. :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:22 am 

are the first wave

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:48 pm 
MR FACTUALLY ACCURATE FACTSMAN
MR FACTUALLY ACCURATE FACTSMAN

Got my TF crossover sets. The Arcee and Rodimus figures look good for what they are. The Arcee head looks especially well done. I'm surprised how much I like that figure.

Dr. Biggle-Jones however, seems to be suffering from the same pin-head syndrome as Stiletto. The wide, tall, white collar of her coat isn't helping either. Which is disappointing because it looks like a nice sculpt. I think it might have just gotten shrunk too much in the tooling process. Up the size about 5% and it would look much better.

Ninja Force Scarlett and Cobra Commander are decent enough. Ravage is the same static sculpt from the SDCC set. Megatron's translucent green parts look good, but some fade between them and the solid parts would have been nice. Rat Bat is a cassette and the purple Blaster accessory is just that.

Overall I think these sets will appeal more to the TF crowd than Joe fans. Aside from Ninja Force Scarlett, there really isn't anything here that a Joe collector needs. Three TF characters and another Cobra Commander repaint, plus a couple small Transformers. But I like that the Club is exploring these crossovers and hope they do more like this.

If Rat Bat isn't exciting you, I'll gladly buy him from you . . .

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:35 pm 

HypnoHustler wrote:

If Rat Bat isn't exciting you, I'll gladly buy him from you . . .

Nah, he's all right. Just nothing special for me. He's going with my MP Soundwave since I didn't get suckered into buying the black version just for Rat Bat.

Received my first two FSS 5.0 figures. This series doesn't really have much in my wheelhouse as far as collecting but these first two figures are more impressive in hand than I anticipated.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:59 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])