Submission information? These are due in under five days.
How or where do we send submissions?
Poopsticks, I thought I already the submission info for this.
- Step 1: Go to: http://www.joecustoms.com/customs/customs_xml_gen.php
- Step 2: Enter all of the data for your custom.
- Note: when entering your image information, please put the EXACT
file name and file extension type. Do not put a file path or web address.
- Note: you will need to do one file for each custom.
- Step 3: Once you are finished entering in your data, click "Preview."
- Note: if any required information is missing, it will be flagged. Please go back, add the missing information and click “Preview” again.
- Step 4: Once the "Preview" is okay and nothing is flagged, click the "Generate" button at the bottom of the page.
- Step 5: Once the "Generate" button has been clicked, many browsers will prompt you to save a file. Save the file.
- Note: some browsers will not prompt you to save a file. Instead they will display a page of xml code that begins with the line "<?xml version="1.0" ?>". If this appears, in your browser, go to File -> Save As... and save the file with the suggested file name and extension.
- If you have any problems with the xml file, paste the text into the body of the email and I will create the file manually.
- Step 6: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. In the subject line put “IG GP". In the body of the email include the following:
> your board name
> clear picture(s)/scan(s) of your custom (up to five pics total unless the custom warrants additional pics)
> the xml file generated from the website form
- Note: Please submit one custom per email. Unless that character is an army builder. In that case please submit them as one entry.
- Note: I will try to send you a reply email within 48 hours.