Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:46 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Animal Warriors of the Kingdom Kickstarter, Round II - LIVE
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:36 pm 
HATES Mattel

Updated, Kickstarter is now Live - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/th ... m-series-1

ANIMAL WARRIORS OF THE KINGDOM™ Series One: will consist of Ape, Canine, and Feline warriors, including the series' main protagonist the albino ape Pale and his vile nemesis Baron Kah Lee. Each figure features 17 points of articulation as well as removable armor and weapon accessories.

THE FIGURES: are 1:18 scale figures similar to G.I. Joe, Marvel Universe, H.A.C.K.S, Marauders Task Force, Dime Novel Legends, Eagle Force Returns, Zombie Lab and Hellscreamerz figures. The figures are sculpted and colored to be faithful to the comic book source material while remaining highly detailed to have great crossover potential for all the above-named lines and more like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

PALE: ADVENTURE ARMOR: The young albino ape king sports his trademark mohawk and red armor while wielding the ability to absorb his fallen enemies' powers! This gift comes at a great cost as their ghosts become attached to his soul and slowly drive him mad!

BARON KAH LEE: The evil leader of the Horrid, bent on dethroning Pale and taking the crown for himself. The Supreme Commander of the vile Horrid will stop at nothing until all animalkind kneels before him. Baron Kah Lee's Elite Guard will be a variant with an alternate head accessory.

Kickstarter Launches May 1st.

Last edited by AdrienVeidt on Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: Animal Warriors of the Kingdom Kickstarter, Round II
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:40 pm 

I hope it makes it this time. I'll be in at some level

Dusty79 wrote:
I can't wait to cut those babies up for parts.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:44 pm 

They may have gotten me this time with the Lion-o-inspired character Leon they just posted on their Instagram...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:29 am 

I like the Baron Kahlee, that head I think would work great for a Vandal Savage custom.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:54 am 
HATES Mattel

Another pair of reveals, with a Feline homage some might recognize!

Post subject: Animal Warriors of the Kingdom Or AWOK relaunch!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:55 pm 

KICKSTATER RELAUNCH MAY 1st

ANIMAL WARRIORS OF THE KINGDOM™ Series One: will consist of Ape, Canine, and Feline warriors, including the series main protagonist the albino ape Pale and he’s vile nemesis Baron Kah Lee. Each figure features 17 points of articulation as well as weapon accessories.

THE FIGURES: are 1:18 scale figures similar to G.I. Joe, Marvel Universe, H.A.C.K.S, Marauders Task Force, Dime Novel Legends, Eagle Force Returns, Zombie Lab and Hellscreamerz figures. The figures are sculpted, colored and faithful of the comic book source material while remaining highly detailed with have great crossover potential for lines like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S.!

SERIES ONE WAVE ONE

FIGURE INCLUDES: 1 Figure, accessories as well as removable armor! Mix and match your figures weapons and gear to create unique army builders
PALE: ADVENTURE ARMOR -The young albino ape king sports his trademark Mohawk and red armor while wielding the ability to absorb his fallen enemies powers; however this gift comes at a great cost as their ghosts become attached to him and slowly drive him mad!
BARON KAH LEE - The tyrannical ruler over all of the Ape Kingdom. This devious villain rules with an Iron paw and will stop at nothing to secure his place at the thrown, including eliminating the rightful ruler, Pale the young ape king! Create Kah Lee's Elite Guard with alternate head accessory.
LEON: This traveling hero roams from town to town fighting for honor and revenge. His people were among the first to be displaced and enslaved by the Baron’s reign.
CHUNARIAN SOLDIERS -These heroic soldiers make up the backbone of the Chunarian army and guard the walls of the sanctuary jungle city of Chuh-Nar from enemies of every kind. Create the Captain of the Guard with alternate head accessory.
CAPTAIN BRUTUS & THE HORRID KNIGHTS - Feral Mandrill soldiers meant to overwhelm and decimate rival armies; what they lack in fighting skill they make up for with sheer numbers and unhinged savagery! Create the Horrid Knights with alternate head accessory.
HORRID ASSASSINS - Only slightly less vile than the mandrills these chimps are deadly with a bow but can wielda blade when in a bind. These apes rain hate down on opposing armies as the city gates give way to the steady push of the horrid!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:10 pm 

That Leon figure looks great!

Post subject: Re: Animal Warriors of the Kingdom Or AWOK relaunch!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:37 am 
HATES Mattel

This post looks much nicer than the one I made for the thread going on over in the main Joes forum, and I'd be happy to copy it over mine, bruh.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:35 pm 
HATES Mattel

Check out the new reveals:

CAPTAIN BRUTUS & THE HORRID KNIGHTS – Feral Mandrill soldiers meant to overwhelm and decimate rival armies; what they lack in fighting skill they make up for with sheer numbers and unhinged savagery! You can army-build the Horrid Knights with the included alternate head accessory.

HORRID ASSASSINS – Only slightly less vile than the mandrills these chimps are deadly with a bow but can wield a blade when in a bind. These apes rain hate down on opposing armies as the city gates give way to the steady push of the horrid!

TOXIOUS - This skunk is his own one-animal army; his noxious stench can incapacitate almost anyone, and if his foul odor doesn’t defeat you his formidable fighting skills will!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:34 pm 

I wonder if Toxious will smell like a skunk the way the old MOTU Figure did.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:40 am 
HATES Mattel

For an extra Kickstarter premium, Jason will gladly fart in Toxious' bubble before it gets glued down.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:22 am 
Hairy Llama
Hairy Llama

It's now live! For those interested in the initial offering of the temple playset, there are 30 slots open. This is limited for now. Doesn't mean that it won't show back up eventually, just a special limited offering at a special deal for now!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/th ... m-series-1

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:48 am 
Plug
Plug

New Kickstarter is now LIVE - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/th ... m-series-1

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:23 pm 

I jumped on it this time - the redesigns (especially the alternate heads!) pushed it over the edge for me. Hoping to snag a bunch of add-ons (especially the Skunk-dude stretch goal) -- I'm confident this one will do quite well.

Fighting the urge to army-build the wolf-thugs :-)

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 7:56 pm 

I'm in for 3 figures. Maybe more by the time it finishes.

Dusty79 wrote:
I can't wait to cut those babies up for parts.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:46 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])