Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:14 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Miscellaneous Idento-Fun
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:02 pm 

momaw nadon wrote:
Scarrviper wrote:
pic3 #7 is from destro's dominator 2002. Pic3 #11 might be from the spawn alley playset, not 100% sure though.

Okay, awesome. Thank you. Will have to check that out and see.

*edit* You are right about that piece from Spawn Ally. Thanks for the tip.

Jeff wrote:
Pic 2, #1 is a Kenner Building Blasters toy.

I think I remember these. Wonder if I can track down some information on them. Thanks for that hint.

*edit* looking into this I think I found what pic 2 #3 is from that Kenner line too, but not totally sure. It looks like the blaster thing from the suspension bridge. Does anyone know if that thing comes apart? If it does, I would bet that is it.

sbarrett4 wrote:
Pic 3, #5 are from the MASK Rhino

I knew those looked really familiar. Though the only thing that was coming to my mind was the Sky Patrol HAVOC or those toys that had a video that you could interact with the toys as like a game thing. Can't remember the name, but had to do with star or captain something or another. Will have to check that out. Anyone know of a good MASK archive site?

*edit* Will tracking down a great review on the Rhino, that piece doesn't fit. The foot pegs are the size of vintage Joe stands, but thanks for helping.

Thanks again for all the help,
momaw nadon

You are correct, they aren't from the Rhino. I know I have whatever they came from cause I remember how easy it was to pop them on and off as a kid. This is going to bother me until I can figure it out.

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:52 pm 

Pic3, #8 is a missile from Construx military sets. (I was a big time Construx collector as a kid - much better than legos for building Joe-sized creations).

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:39 pm 

parrish333 wrote:
Pic3, #8 is a missile from Construx military sets. (I was a big time Construx collector as a kid - much better than legos for building Joe-sized creations).

Thank you for spotting that. I don't remember the military Construx, as they must have came out later in the 80s. Though I would have totally been into those as much as the normal and space ones as a kid.

Side note: If anyone is still into Construx and interested in the few parts that have been identified, let me know. I know I will not use them, as all my collection is long gone.

Thanks again,
momaw nadon

My Brawlingness
or to view and/or leave Brawlingness click feedback button below

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:14 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])