Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:11 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Maryland GI Joe Meetup on February 10th in Columbia, MD
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:52 pm 

Joelumbia!!! The MD Joe Club would like to invite any Joefans or toy fans to a meetup on Saturday, February 10th at 5:30pm in Columbia MD. The location will be the Second Chance Saloon (address below). We have been doing this about every 4 months since October 2015. I hope we can get some more Joe fans together to talk some Joe (and other toys), eat some grub and maybe a drink. The Maryland Collectors Club will be there. There's always a little buying, selling and trading going on as well.

We hope to have free drawing at 7:30pm. There will be free stuff for the kids in attendance.

Here's where else we are talking about this MD Joe Meetup
Maryland GI Joe Meetup on February 10th in Columbia, MD
http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-joe-c ... ia-md.html
JoeBattlelines • View topic - Maryland GI Joe Meetup on February 10th in Columbia, MD
https://www.og13.com/forums/showthread.php?18676-Maryland-GI-Joe-Meetup-on-February-10th-in-Columbia-MD

Second Chance Saloon
5888 Robert Oliver Place
Suite A
Columbia, MD 21045
1-443-545-5844

Below is a picture from our October 15th, 2017 Meetup.

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: Maryland GI Joe Meetup on February 10th in Columbia, MD
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:23 pm 

Hope some JoeCustoms guys can make it out. About half the guys who come are customizes and a lot of loose figures are bought, sold and traded here. Yo Joe!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:04 pm 

Hope to see some new Joe fans there on Saturday. Yo Joe!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:45 pm 

Thanks to everyone who showed up last night in the rainy weather. 14 Joe fans getting together for some fun. A good time was had by me and hopefully all. Had a lot of toys for sale. Some good food and drink. And some Joe and toy fun and talk. We had a free drawing for an Arch2B custom desert VAMP and a signed Hascon signature card. Congrats to little Trey and Fogger for winning. I look forward to doing this again. Probably in May.

To anyone who reads this and says “I wish we had something like this in my area.” Make it happen. Make your own scene. The first time I went I was me and one other person. Since then it’s grown and we’ve had as many as 21. Get on the boards and look for people who want to meet up and make it happen. Yo Joe!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:11 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])