Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:21 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: books a million
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:55 pm 

somehow still exists, and is full of TOYS!

I had no idea when we stopped in a B-A-M that we hadn't visited in...….I think my step daughter was a teen, and gw was in office. anyway I thought our 5yr old gd would like to pick a book out and I would see if their do-dad clearance had any possible fodder. to my surprise there are now several toy sections both for children and adult collectors. also they had new and used records! cd's and books.

after not finding any good fodder as we headed out I spied a clearance table upfront. it was full of toys and the signage said 50% lowest price. that got me digging. they had several marvel? comic 2 packs for $7.50 and single marvel figures for $5. I got the thore,lady thore? 2 pack that I passed on at tru for $10 and another luke cage? for the vest.

anyway it might be old news, but I thought i'd give a heads up.

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: books a million
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:02 pm 

Nice! I went to one for the first time this summer while visiting family in Oklahoma. It was pretty cool. It reminded me of what Hastings turned into. This particular store had lots of toys and collectables, a good selection of books, and best of all a dirt cheap graphic novel clearance shelf. I got several great books for less then $6. They all have a marker dot on them (I assume to prevent resale). My daughter was excited, they had Gravity falls Blind Bags. She got Waddles, Dipper, and Soos.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:31 pm 

Yes old news.
They also own a store called 2nd and Charles which buys old collectibles, books, video games, CDs, etc. then resells them.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:59 pm 

I didn't know they owned 2nd and Charles. I visited one of those in Kennisaw GA during a TDY. That was a really cool store. I wish I had one nearby. That had tons of cool stuff.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:21 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])