Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:02 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: New Lanard Toys out
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:02 pm 

Was at Walmart today and came across two new Lanard toys. I think someone posted pictures of a "Primal Clash/Beast Taming Squad" before - they are now out. There were two styles of the Dino Commanders there - one was a miniature woolly mammoth with armor and a saddle, the other a triceratops with saddle. Both came with one of the new figures from last year for $14.9something. I bought the mammoth but haven't had a chance to open it yet.

Also, wasn't able to post pics since I haven't had time to figure out how to posts pics here since I moved in the summer. Eventually my lazy self will figure it out.

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: New Lanard Toys out
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:40 am 

the spectre has pics of all of them on his FB. there is also smaller dinos with riders. looked like velo raptor- I want, giant dodo -I want, and sabertooth tiger- I want 2.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:34 am 
HATES Mattel

I nabbed a Trimetrodon set in Austin last week. I'll likely use the Tri's head for a custom and junk the rest of him, while trying out the saddle on another, better-articced critter.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:01 pm 
Hardest screen name to real life match-up on the board.

Saw these at Wal-Mart today; didn't get any but probably will down the road -- they're kind of fun looking.

2DARK2C wrote:
the spectre has pics of all of them on his FB. there is also smaller dinos with riders. looked like velo raptor- I want, giant dodo -I want, and sabertooth tiger- I want 2.

I don't care what they call it, that ain't a dodo or titanus (or whatever they called it) - that's a Chocobo!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:02 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])