Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )
 
 
 

It is currently Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:17 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Do you Joes need to stay warm this winter?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:53 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:08 am
Location: Las Vegas
This ebay seller from china is selling some really cool looking 1/18 coats.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/pkba1577/m.html?item=165154169482&amdata=cksum%3A1651541694827e2884e9ccb34aecb0a6153c65f7314d%7Cenc%3AAQAGAAAB8GcnU9o0rnAYjoVs0urF6J5%252FKJJnTbyKMg9zT2nIXuRRhgxoeJ3IfxN4xktLh394Xb%252F%252B%252BDmG7UqV8MJvPBLlD9rFCDmGxqhZ0PXCT6JvPGnmBYPlor9gIt4wotpYLVUWRV7%252BVWVhrMkyCh1kWjLvZiwWG5xLfHgn1oAmyzSHbu2%252F7FSatIqlzLStAXdQ7sojLwzOx2CrzT0o%252BOdUcl6RJYz%252FsBfcXjhEF9gvM2aNIrDaCkX%252FL3DIs5Mqvn6gPUfJ10PaRzgOOkznOwlDyuDn9B3X4MF%252BrISlNewVV0nmwEROhf3OUzdJ8tnem8pk2qeMTHZSiDiRQfsjfZfUH25zXLcwaD%252B52rIWqEptewn8uMH877QwnwNymgcR79%252FAMzghjstIb4YIyLGATm6%252BzRSC3s63YW2GYnOzFinfiUEVwjXsUNNqvoSNiONXJ6dPaA3j3XacteTzC6ITK%252BKMhTG0TPD%252FAVd7WY21w%252B3f%252F63y3CLosYrt7YxcNSSWVoTANMvdX9fErywca%252BxDFGXt9JKdesef6lHYVN64cyiIITCtWLRP0oqEraOrifmtT%252B4NCuKJ0HNAmSvTp2vNREkMCovpRYwTT%252BsKvwZVywYLGqmkOs6r8jNbWgmmqtbm%252FJW9jpXyI9yazNGkYy8M7zW8pFs4SrY%253D%7Campid%3APL_CLK%7Cclp%3A2046732&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
Image


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you Joes need to stay warm this winter?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:00 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:59 pm
Location: MS
i saw those on ebay! kind of pricey. i think i saved that seller because they have metal 1:18 swords, which iirc are cheaper than what i was selling a similar custom metal blade for.

_________________
The more you run over a dead cat,
the flatter it gets.
-Anonymous


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you Joes need to stay warm this winter?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:06 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 am
Location: IL
well they are shipping from China so shipping really isn't free
so not that bad at all

oh I want some of those metal weapons but that is too much for me


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you Joes need to stay warm this winter?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:48 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:59 pm
Location: MS
the coats are worth more/better value to you than metal weapons?

_________________
The more you run over a dead cat,
the flatter it gets.
-Anonymous


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you Joes need to stay warm this winter?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:50 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 am
Location: IL
2DARK2C wrote:
the coats are worth more/better value to you than metal weapons?

I just have trouble paying twice as much as a figure for one accessory


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you Joes need to stay warm this winter?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:07 am 
User avatar
Hardest screen name to real life match-up on the board.

Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:23 pm
Wasn't it Kilcarr who used to make soft goods for his figures? Whatever happened to him?


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you Joes need to stay warm this winter?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:37 pm 
User avatar
Ripe with kibble / Bojack Strobman
Ripe with kibble / Bojack Strobman

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 am
Location: !!BEYONDER!!
MarkM wrote:
Wasn't it Kilcarr who used to make soft goods for his figures? Whatever happened to him?


are you thinking of Killuminatti? He's still doing it, under the banner of Urban Rev Toys -

Kilcarr, on the other hand, hates JC since Big Tex Wild Phil left.

Hi Kilcarr.
Hi Texy.

_________________


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you Joes need to stay warm this winter?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:04 pm 
User avatar
Hardest screen name to real life match-up on the board.

Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:23 pm
joemichaels70 wrote:
MarkM wrote:
Wasn't it Kilcarr who used to make soft goods for his figures? Whatever happened to him?


are you thinking of Killuminatti? He's still doing it, under the banner of Urban Rev Toys -

Kilcarr, on the other hand, hates JC since Big Tex Wild Phil left.

Hi Kilcarr.
Hi Texy.


Thanks, yeah, I was mixing up the Kils. That's also why I don't ask what happened to people who I haven't seen around in a while -- I always mess up the names. Thanks for the info, bretmichaels90.


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you Joes need to stay warm this winter?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:49 pm 
User avatar
Ripe with kibble / Bojack Strobman
Ripe with kibble / Bojack Strobman

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 am
Location: !!BEYONDER!!
MarkM wrote:
joemichaels70 wrote:
MarkM wrote:
Wasn't it Kilcarr who used to make soft goods for his figures? Whatever happened to him?


are you thinking of Killuminatti? He's still doing it, under the banner of Urban Rev Toys -

Kilcarr, on the other hand, hates JC since Big Tex Wild Phil left.

Hi Kilcarr.
Hi Texy.


Thanks, yeah, I was mixing up the Kils. That's also why I don't ask what happened to people who I haven't seen around in a while -- I always mess up the names. Thanks for the info, bretmichaels90.


you gotta have faith.

_________________


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you Joes need to stay warm this winter?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:18 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:59 pm
Location: MS
i thought jm70 and lance sputnik were the same person for about 3yrs. wait i still haven't seen them both on at the same time .........in like 4yrs.

_________________
The more you run over a dead cat,
the flatter it gets.
-Anonymous


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you Joes need to stay warm this winter?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:38 pm 
User avatar
Ripe with kibble / Bojack Strobman
Ripe with kibble / Bojack Strobman

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 am
Location: !!BEYONDER!!
2DARK2C wrote:
i thought jm70 and lance sputnik were the same person for about 3yrs. wait i still haven't seen them both on at the same time .........in like 4yrs.


lance sputnik wishes...

_________________


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you Joes need to stay warm this winter?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:19 pm 
User avatar
Hardest screen name to real life match-up on the board.

Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:23 pm
2DARK2C wrote:
i thought jm70 and lance sputnik were the same person for about 3yrs. wait i still haven't seen them both on at the same time .........in like 4yrs.

They're easy to tell apart - one is a horse's head, the other is a horse's... um, nevermind.


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you Joes need to stay warm this winter?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:25 pm 
User avatar
Ripe with kibble / Bojack Strobman
Ripe with kibble / Bojack Strobman

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 am
Location: !!BEYONDER!!
MarkM wrote:
2DARK2C wrote:
i thought jm70 and lance sputnik were the same person for about 3yrs. wait i still haven't seen them both on at the same time .........in like 4yrs.

They're easy to tell apart - one is a horse's head, the other is a horse's... um, nevermind.


that's so Sputnik!

_________________


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you Joes need to stay warm this winter?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:32 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 am
Location: Virginia
joemichaels70 wrote:
MarkM wrote:
joemichaels70 wrote:
MarkM wrote:
Wasn't it Kilcarr who used to make soft goods for his figures? Whatever happened to him?


are you thinking of Killuminatti? He's still doing it, under the banner of Urban Rev Toys -

Kilcarr, on the other hand, hates JC since Big Tex Wild Phil left.

Hi Kilcarr.
Hi Texy.


Thanks, yeah, I was mixing up the Kils. That's also why I don't ask what happened to people who I haven't seen around in a while -- I always mess up the names. Thanks for the info, bretmichaels90.


you gotta have faith.


You're thhinking of Shawn Michaels..... :shifty:

_________________
"Have your adventures, make your mistakes, and choose your friends poorly -- all these make for great stories."
— Chuck Palahniuk

My eBay listings: PennyKooleToys


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you Joes need to stay warm this winter?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:41 pm 
User avatar
Ripe with kibble / Bojack Strobman
Ripe with kibble / Bojack Strobman

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 am
Location: !!BEYONDER!!
alleyviperelite wrote:
joemichaels70 wrote:
MarkM wrote:
joemichaels70 wrote:
MarkM wrote:
Wasn't it Kilcarr who used to make soft goods for his figures? Whatever happened to him?


are you thinking of Killuminatti? He's still doing it, under the banner of Urban Rev Toys -

Kilcarr, on the other hand, hates JC since Big Tex Wild Phil left.

Hi Kilcarr.
Hi Texy.


Thanks, yeah, I was mixing up the Kils. That's also why I don't ask what happened to people who I haven't seen around in a while -- I always mess up the names. Thanks for the info, bretmichaels90.


you gotta have faith.


You're thhinking of Shawn Michaels..... :shifty:


SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM

_________________


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

It is currently Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:17 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group