Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:31 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: 25th Copperhead rocks!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:46 pm 

Copperhead is so awesome, he's huge too. Larger than any other joe figure and eventhough he has RB body parts his arms look like they are bigger than RB's.
The shipwreck ain't nothing special, his skin color is different than the single carded one as well. Also got Duke and red star and they both are really great. The only problem with RS is his gun has no handle to hold onto and Duke is perfect actually.. A great set of CP I think. The SS/FF set was gone so I didn't see or get one.
Here's a pic

Attachments:
25th copperhead.jpg
25th copperhead.jpg [ 41.06 KiB | Viewed 4093 times ]
25th red star and duke.jpg
25th red star and duke.jpg [ 51.26 KiB | Viewed 4076 times ]
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: 25th Copperhead rocks!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:51 pm 
Snake Staked

Tanstoys wrote:
Copperhead is so awesome, he's huge too. Larger than any other joe figure and eventhough he has RB body parts his arms look like they are bigger than RB's.

So there is no way in hell he will fit in the Water Moccasin, = PHAILURE!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:56 pm 
HATES Mattel

Removeable helmet on CH?

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:58 pm 

Copperhead phails due to those craptastically gimpy Roadblock hands. Other than that he's okay but I'm not looking forward to finding some hands to fix that phatal flaw.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:59 pm 
General Pittance Contributor
General Pittance Contributor

AdrienVeidt wrote:
Removeable helmet on CH?

no

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:04 pm 
MR FACTUALLY ACCURATE FACTSMAN
MR FACTUALLY ACCURATE FACTSMAN

Mysterious Stranger wrote:
Copperhead phails due to those craptastically gimpy Roadblock hands. Other than that he's okay but I'm not looking forward to finding some hands to fix that phatal flaw.

Don't you mean phix that phatal phlaw?

Anywho, I'm not relishing the hunt for these. But now that I know they're out I can't just sit back and order 'em online. I love the look of Copperhead, and while it's disappointing that he won't be able to fit in the Water Moccasin I doubt that most 25th figures could. That's a tiny friggin' cockpit on that thing. I'll have to wait to get it in hand to see, but I'm tentatively planning on using some JvC Zartan hands to replace the factory ones.

Which store did you find 'em at Tans?

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:09 pm 

Is Copperhead's left hand grip wide enough to fit around a Joe's neckstem?

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:52 am 

he's really cool lookin besides the hands, I like this figure alot, and no the helmet isn't removable.
I found them at walmart and just tonight my wife found the wave 8's at walmart too, left the CC,python trooper and roadblock though. Bludd is cool .
Also she found the CPs at target too, so this was a exspensive trip to the stores for me tonight..

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:34 am 

Tanstoys wrote:
The only problem with RS is his gun has no handle to hold onto

Between Comic Pack CG, Spirit, and now Red Star there seems to be a bad trend developing here.

Memo to Hasbro: Guns without handles are useless. :rant:

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:12 am 
Snake Staked

I jus' got mine & I dig this figure. He looks TOUGH!
Aside from his hands, I'm really impressed with th' detail thrown in on his leg & helmet sculpt. I also like how he was issued th' M-203 like th' old Python Patrol Copperhead, it's a nice touch.

Thank you Hasbro. Copperhead was always one of my favorite figures when I was younger, gettin' this new version really took me back t' the old days. Thanks again.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:56 am 

yes, thanks once again for giving us a useless set of hands not just on him, but also Roadblock in wave 8. way to go guys. way to go. add those hands to list of things to fix along with duke's arms.

eBay Auctions for GI Joe, Star Wars, Transformers, WWE, DC & Marvel figures

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:16 am 
Yesterday's Technology, at work for you Today™
Yesterday's Technology, at work for you Today™

Check at your local Walmart, Hypno, if you have one. :-D

I've seen them at three or four Walmarts in my area so far. They seem to have really stocked up on the latest waves (wave 7 & 8, and the last two comic pack waves). The pegs are overflowing with figures lately.

Now, if Walmart can just put the hammer down on the figure swapping that cropped up around here recently. I mean, c'mon, the ones I saw the other day didn't have anywhere near the same figures as the card art, and there were 3 giant staples down the side where it was repackaged.

Anyway, that Copperhead is really cool. Yes, I would have liked a removable helmet, but they did a great job of capturing the look of the original in 25th form. One of my favorite details is the paint wash that gives him a dirty look on his legs, kinda like how the old Joes got that look from too much outside play in the water. And even though they have recently taken the accessories game to an entirely new level (i.e. Comic Pack Firefly's backpack), I really like how he's kinda simple, like how the original only came with an M-16/grenade launcher combo rifle.

[Big_Tex_Wild_Phil] 12:46 pm: Hm? I'm sorry billie I was too busy playing with all my great hasbro produced product to pay attention to
what you were saying

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:06 am 
Hairy Llama
Hairy Llama

Dosser wrote:
Check at your local Walmart, Hypno, if you have one. :-D

I've seen them at three or four Walmarts in my area so far. They seem to have really stocked up on the latest waves (wave 7 & 8, and the last two comic pack waves). The pegs are overflowing with figures lately.

Now, if Walmart can just put the hammer down on the figure swapping that cropped up around here recently. I mean, c'mon, the ones I saw the other day didn't have anywhere near the same figures as the card art, and there were 3 giant staples down the side where it was repackaged.

Anyway, that Copperhead is really cool. Yes, I would have liked a removable helmet, but they did a great job of capturing the look of the original in 25th form. One of my favorite details is the paint wash that gives him a dirty look on his legs, kinda like how the old Joes got that look from too much outside play in the water. And even though they have recently taken the accessories game to an entirely new level (i.e. Comic Pack Firefly's backpack), I really like how he's kinda simple, like how the original only came with an M-16/grenade launcher combo rifle.

Hehe, I had to laugh at Dosser with tis one. Wave 7 is just now starting to slowly come into this area. As for comic packs, the pegs are overflowing with the previous comic packs, so I don't know when they'll actually get the new ones. I figure they'll have to do a clearance before I see new ones here. Hasbro stopped sending the single packs and stocked up sending the comic packs for whatever reason.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:34 am 

J_Man wrote:
Hehe, I had to laugh at Dosser with tis one. Wave 7 is just now starting to slowly come into this area. As for comic packs, the pegs are overflowing with the previous comic packs, so I don't know when they'll actually get the new ones. I figure they'll have to do a clearance before I see new ones here. Hasbro stopped sending the single packs and stocked up sending the comic packs for whatever reason.

Same in Baton Rouge, seen a few batches of Wave 7/8, but we've got old comic packs out the wah-zoo. My two closest Wal-Marts have had three pegs stuffed full of comic packs for almost a month.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:57 am 
Larry's Rent Boy
Larry's Rent Boy

Stormtrooper53 wrote:
J_Man wrote:

Same in Baton Rouge, seen a few batches of Wave 7/8, but we've got old comic packs out the wah-zoo. My two closest Wal-Marts have had three pegs stuffed full of comic packs for almost a month.

Which Wal-Marts are you shopping at? And are you the one cleaning out my Target?

I found Spirit, Jetpack Duke, Viper, & WildBill at the Cortana Wal-Mart last week. I'm still looking for doubles of all of those + 2 HISS Drivers.

Target on Millerville has one new Snake Eyes left.

-CJack

1984 Machine Gun Defense Unit Box
    1985 Air Defense Box
    1985 Cobra Rifle Range Box

Birkenstocks 50% Off! http://shop.ebay.com/youx30/m.html?_nkw ... m=&_ipg=25

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:31 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])