Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:01 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 84  Next
 Post subject: Re: Generic MegaBloks thread
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:47 pm 
Hardest screen name to real life match-up on the board.

pluv wrote:
I'm probably the most excited for the MOTU. The thought of all Eternia on a single bookshelf is appealing as all get out.

While I should be excited for Star Trek and and Aliens, short of DS9 there is nothing I would get excited about.

This exactly. I didn't do the Classics line because 1:18 is the largest I go. So now that I may be getting some MOTU goodness in a scale I collect, I say bring 'em on. The rest of the offerings are okay, they're just not anything I want.

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:31 pm 

I'm crossing my fingers for a He-Man and Battle Cat little box set like the CoD horse rider.
They could sell character packs for those who only want the figures and include the characters with small variants with vehicles and playsets.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:13 pm 

I found them in 2 Wal-Marts in the Austin area, cleared all of them out. By far the Aliens are the coolest.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:17 pm 

A reminder gents - this set fits in with the MOTU theme very well.

I've had this set for years now as it reminded me of MOTU and i knew I wanted that sabre tooth tiger as a stand in Panther for a custom Skeletor.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:38 am 

COD inspiration

https://keelvar.com/2017/08/21/keelvar- ... d-nations/

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:56 am 

Suntzu wrote:

A reminder gents - this set fits in with the MOTU theme very well.

I've had this set for years now as it reminded me of MOTU and i knew I wanted that sabre tooth tiger as a stand in Panther for a custom Skeletor.

I thought the same thing. It wouldn't take much to shoe horn those in at all. Heck, they could re release the cat with new armor and could make either pretty easily.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:00 pm 

I need all of the new single pack figures (MOTU, Trek, Aliens) but not enough to go into a Wal-mart to get them. Are they Wal-mart exclusive or should they be popping up at other stores eventually?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:46 pm 

Sorry, can't tell you if they're exclusive or not, but I did find them at the local Wal-Mart that never has anything. They look even better in person than they did in online pics.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:45 pm 

According to this, it looks like it's a Wally only line, but more characters are coming.
https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... =hootsuite
Quote:
MCX Heroes Series I will be available at Walmart starting this month.
And rest assured, you can look forward to building your fandom even further in the near future. Keep it locked right here for more Heroes announcements!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:02 pm 

Man, I hope we get at least the heavy-hitters of the MOTU line. I bought an extra Skeletor to make a custom figure. Who, I'm not sure yet, but I'll figure out someone who's not likely to get an official release.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:02 pm 

I just read your post on the previous page . I'm trying to wait until these show up here as opposed to asking someone below the border to pick some up for me.

I found myself looking at Remco Warrior Beasts and Lost World of the Warlords figures today and want some micro versions of them . I had Hercules as a kid and he'd fit right in with the MOTU figures.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:43 am 
HATES Mattel

MarkM wrote:
Man, I hope we get at least the heavy-hitters of the MOTU line. I bought an extra Skeletor to make a custom figure. Who, I'm not sure yet, but I'll figure out someone who's not likely to get an official release.

Faker seems obvious, no?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:01 am 

Like the original MOTU line, once they make Beastman, they'll have all the basic body parts (human, beast and monster) to make pretty much all the MOTU characters and only need to create the specific heads and accessories.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:12 am 

Yeah, I figure we'll get a Faker out of them, and maybe Man-at-Arms, Mer-Man, etc. I don't see them giving us Beast-Man, Trap-Jaw, or any of the others with legs that aren't either He-Man's or Skeletor's, unless they say "good enough" and use one of those.

Really, if they would make a 'bare' lower leg and a 4-toed 'claw' lower leg, they could make all of the figures except odd-balls like Mekanek or Extendar. Figures like T-J, Roboto, or Man-E-Faces, they could use the bare or He-Man legs, with some leg armor from Halo or CoD figures. Teela and Evil-Lynn are the only two I really don't see them doing, unless there is enough demand for a full line. Luckily, I have a couple spare Cortana figures to mod into Teela and E-L if I really want them. Evil Horde and Snake Men would probably need to borrow parts from some of the other lines they've made. Some of the other lines already have good parts for MOTU characters. For example, I made a "good enough for me" Whiplash from some TMNT and Destiny parts, along with some thin wire and Plasti-Dip:

As long as I can find enough He-Mans and Skeletors, along with some parts from their other lines, I can make any figure I want now.

Edit: Or what Redmao said. He said what I was saying with a lot fewer words.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:39 pm 

Managed to get 2 of each He Man and Skeletors. Wanted a few of the aliens but didn't see any

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 84  Next

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:01 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])