Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:23 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 84  Next
 Post subject: Re: Generic MegaBloks thread
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:23 am 
Hardest screen name to real life match-up on the board.

I was in Wal-Mart and they were clearancing out all the Mega Construx stuff, so no new stuff available. Hopefully they'll bring it in once they've cleared out some of the other stuff.

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:34 am 
HATES Mattel

Foddertyme!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:56 am 

Yep, sometimes clearances are a good thing. I'm prepared if mega ever shuts down (hopefully not). I have enough fodder to last a few years

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:56 pm 

Yup. Gonna wait for a bit more clearance (only $5 off 5 packs and Windraider and $1 off single packs right now) but if they drop any at all, I'll be loading up on a bunch more.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:20 am 

Time to get back to my Mega "Bloks" roots . The official themes have left me cold lately but the custom ideas have warmed my toy loving soul.

Last edited by Suntzu on Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:33 am 

Cobra Command wrote:
Yep, sometimes clearances are a good thing. I'm prepared if mega ever shuts down (hopefully not). I have enough fodder to last a few years

I've been having a lot of fun adding KO lines to my MC-MOTU with all the fodder I've been able to snag. I had been making MOTU characters but since it looks like Mega is doing a nice job of giving us more and more figures, I'm trying to limit myself to figures I doubt they'll give us (although I never expected a Scareglow, so made one, only for them to announce one not long after. Same with Teela, since I figured a buck they could only use for 2 figures wasn't likely). So I've been reading up on the Sungold and Remco figures from way back when and enjoying rediscovering some of the hidden gems there. It's especially interesting to see how Sungold was more inspired by Frank Frazetta than MOTU.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:05 am 

I'm dying to find the grey aliens. I have several on Amazon pre-order that have been delayed. Although I have my mega figures, I'm planning to use those guys with my 1/18 stuff. Been waiting years for a decent articulated alien figure. That might be the one item from this line that I army build.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:03 am 
HATES Mattel

Yeah, I've been needing some SG1 Asgard for a good long time now and hopefully they can fill the bill.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:20 am 

AdrienVeidt wrote:
Yeah, I've been needing some SG1 Asgard for a good long time now and hopefully they can fill the bill.

Indeed.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:54 am 
HATES Mattel

And did I tell you the time the Guardians were hired by some Delta Quandrant saps to steal an interplexing beacon from a Borg cube and we got to dress up as Borg drones? Oh, man; it was a blast! Many cybernetic legs and eye implants were to be had that day, I can tell you! Buy me a drink and I'll tell you all about it...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:48 pm 

furry bunny borg…...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:23 am 

Mattel shown some upcoming product at SDCC preview night.
We are finally getting a full MCX Heroes line. Well, two assortments of 5 characters, one in Spring 2020 and one in the Fall.
More vehicles and we are getting both cats as well. This is very exciting.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:58 am 

I swear they're looking at my customs and saying, "Yeah, we could make that." Stinkor, Fisto, Zodak, yellow armor Beast Man, Black/Silver Evil-Lynn, Scareglow... seriously, all second-tier figures I did customs of because I figured we'd either never see them, or they'd be long after the main characters were done. Instead, we get them before we get more mainstream characters like Mer-Man, Tri-Klops, or Ram Man. So what figures do you want to see next? I'll mock up some customs and they'll suddenly announce them lol.

Seriously though, this is exciting. I never did the MOTU Classics line because they were just too big and I did not have room for them with the rest of my collecting. But the MOTU:MC line is perfect for me. I even like the looks of the vehicles and I normally don't like brick vehicles. Probably won't get any of the vehicles, instead customizing up my own instead, but still pretty sweet.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:40 pm 

the cat armor looks like it might work on a medium-ish 1:18 cat.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:24 pm 

MarkM wrote:
I swear they're looking at my customs and saying, "Yeah, we could make that." Stinkor, Fisto, Zodak, yellow armor Beast Man, Black/Silver Evil-Lynn, Scareglow... seriously, all second-tier figures I did customs of because I figured we'd either never see them, or they'd be long after the main characters were done. Instead, we get them before we get more mainstream characters like Mer-Man, Tri-Klops, or Ram Man. So what figures do you want to see next? I'll mock up some customs and they'll suddenly announce them lol.

Seriously though, this is exciting. I never did the MOTU Classics line because they were just too big and I did not have room for them with the rest of my collecting. But the MOTU:MC line is perfect for me. I even like the looks of the vehicles and I normally don't like brick vehicles. Probably won't get any of the vehicles, instead customizing up my own instead, but still pretty sweet.

Merman was also shown in that set up

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 84  Next

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:23 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])