Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:20 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 352 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Diaclone powered suits and mechs
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:57 pm 
Hardest screen name to real life match-up on the board.

Orange Devastator with a suit and figure? I missed that one somehow.

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:05 am 

I thought it was an odd pairing myself but it's been well received . I suppose I wanted to see a dianaut inside one of the devastator limbs whether in alt form or as a pilot of the gestalt .

The orange powered suit didn't impress me for some reason . I suppose because the colour didn't seem far off from the red powered suit .

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:51 am 

Adrien...
Articulated titan masters (?)
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/x ... r.1116079/
https://www.facebook.com/DaimChocReport ... 96/?type=3

Mark...
KO
https://www.facebook.com/DaimChocReport ... 96/?type=3

BTW if you want pics of the orange (KO) Diaclone Powered suit side by side with an original red Takara Powered suit let me know.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:31 am 
Hardest screen name to real life match-up on the board.

Sweet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:47 pm 

The more I go to TF web sites, the happier I am that I'm not seriously into that stuff like I am other toy lines. I guess there is a whole battleline draw in that community between those who buy TF knockoffs and those who don't. The whole KO argument has flooded into a decent thread I had been following about the Diaclone reboot, and man those people get nasty.

Where did you guys get your orange Devastator/Power Suit set from? I only ever saw someone selling it in a forum thread, but can't find the thread again or the set on sale anywhere. Wondering if it is worth picking up.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:54 pm 

Morian Miner wrote:
Where did you guys get your orange Devastator/Power Suit set from? I only ever saw someone selling it in a forum thread, but can't find the thread again or the set on sale anywhere. Wondering if it is worth picking up.

Nevermind. Found the sites selling them, along with the listing for the KO DA-01. Very tempted to go in on that DA-01.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:37 am 

Yeah i saw the comment made by the poster that was over the top . Honestly i don't care what anyone else thinks about buying KO's (or anything for that matter) . I buy the toys that i like that are a great value and benefit me. Moving on!

I personally don't own the orange "hulk" Devastator KO but i follow a lot of Japanese collectors and based upon the in depth reviews i've seen and read the quality is very good. I hope the same company releases Dianaut 8 packs in unique colour as that is what my primary interest is in. I had some interest in DA-01 when it was originally released but it didn't strike me as something i'd get much use out . If the price of the MTF version DA-01 is "right" i'll buy it more than likely. I've got some 10'' robots on display that need something to fight.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:52 am 
HATES Mattel

I don't see why fans feel the need to be 'purer' than the company they're being purist in favor towards. If Hasbro doesn't care about these 3P KO TFs so long as they stay away from copyright infringement; why should the fans care more?

Those DiaTMs look sweet!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:04 pm 

People collecting for the wrong reasons.

Compensating instead of enjoying.

I don't understand the mentality. Trying to prove superiority because they spent more money on something. My eyes look like they're facing forward, only because they've rolled back so far.

Okay, I get not supporting items of terrible safety and questionable quality sold by scam artists, and actively warning people to avoid them. BUT some of these items are made in the exact same facilities, using the same machinery and materials, just not officially branded or endorsed.

If it's the exact same quality from a reliable distributor, it doesn't make sense to not buy them.

Am I still going to buy official Takara product? OF COURSE... but now it's going to be much more financially feasible to do a squad of custom painted power suits & pilots.

Hoping we get knock-off 8 packs of pilots. The customs and commissions those could yield...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:15 am 

Was going to place a pre-order for DA-01 on TF-Direct. But, having read some threads about that online store, I think it's best to wait until the items are in stock. Even if I mostly use the figures, I do want at least one of the big robots as a centerpiece to my display.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:27 am 

Morian Miner wrote:
Was going to place a pre-order for DA-01 on TF-Direct. But, having read some threads about that online store, I think it's best to wait until the items are in stock. Even if I mostly use the figures, I do want at least one of the big robots as a centerpiece to my display.

I made the same decision yesterday. I'd rather just wait until the product is in hand. I'm extremely content with the powered suit and the Votoms Fatty mechs i have so i can wait until it arrives in store.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:36 am 

Shockwave with a purple power armour. We've now seen...3 (?) non Takara colour options (lime green , orange and purple) and the KO's of the red and blue armours.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:30 pm 
HATES Mattel

How big does that make Shocky there? I've been eyeballing a KO 4" Shocky but this might easily replace it in my eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:11 am 

Got the Lost Planet K/O DA-1 from TF-Direct. Hot damn this thing is amazing. It was always hard, from the pictures, to get a handle of all the set comes with. I can seriously see myself picking up a second one.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:56 am 

I recently ordered a KO White and Blue mech suit. I've felt my Diaclone passion starting to build again so i might buy a few more of various colors. It's a good thing Mega Construx MOTU aren't available in my area. One line at a time....

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 352 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 24  Next

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:20 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])