Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:16 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: NJCC Summer 2015
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:33 am 
Plug
Plug

The Spectre wrote:
AdrienVeidt wrote:
A) what's the yellow on the BeardoTrooper? That's the guy that came in the pack with the SquidSith, right? Mine had no yellow that I recall.
B) what's the orange thing between the cowboy and CC?
C) are those proper BFS Greek shields or buttons? If they're the first official HACKS product to leak out, we need a review!

A) As far as I am aware, every bearded officer in the Joker Squad set shipped with the yellow stripes.

B) A translucent cast skull from Kevin Watts.

C) Buttons.

Spectre nailed it, but just for some additional info.

A) I've been looking at that head for Dr Benton Quest type character fro a while now. Found it in a $3 figure bin that had a lot of mismatched parts. So until Spectre chimed in I had no idea if that was right or not.

B) My mother in law used my mower and lost the shifter knob. I joked with my wife that I was going to replace it with a skull shifter knob and go all mad max on the yard. Low and behold, Watts had a set of translucent skulls with cast-off bits (gears, blobs, edges from mold lines etc) molded into it. It looked killer. I went home and drilled it out but havent' had a chance to attach it yet.

Plus that is a great tip for those of you out there learning to cast, use all of those scraps and put them right back into the resin mix. Don't let anything go to waste.

C) Boss Fight had a large shoebox filled with buttons. I may have grabbed the ones resembling shields as a total coincidence. :shifty:

Make no mistake though, compared to the paint jobs and sheen of the real deal shields, these look like buttons.

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:16 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])