Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:24 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: COMING SOON - RAMJET SUPERMOTOENDURO : THE DIVIDE FINISH
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:48 pm 

First Class---First Race--- and in position to take over FIRST PLACE. Double double your refreshment, double double your VICTORY, Team EE pushes for a win.

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: COMING SOON - RAMJET SUPERMOTOENDURO : THE DIVIDE FINISH
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:58 pm 
Plug
Plug

The Divide: THE FINISH!!!!!
Vik: New Austin, the capitol city of the island state of TEJAS. There are 1300 people here cheering on their favorite racers. There is a large pack of riders coming into view. That many RamJets in one pack is creating a sand storm with dust devils turning up out from the sides as the RamJets near the checkered finish line!

Oh, what a day! What a lovely day! It has been an odyssey for the ages whose story will be told for generations.

The scream of jet engines vibrates everything now as the pack approaches the finish line. I see a tangle of bikes, two riders are locked together mid pack! At these speeds this will not end well! SHADOW CYCLE attempting to take some revenge on SHOWSTOPPACHOPPA, got caught up on his wing. They separate but lose control, spinning off the side! Meanwhile FIRST CLASS is neck and neck with DRAGULA with FIREBREATHER and BLACK NOVA hot on their heels with only a kilometer to go!

FIRST CLASS WINS! What a battle! What a sport!! This crowd is swarming the finish line as SHOWSTOPPACHOPPA and SHADOW CYCLE come limping in! It's chaos! Beautiful metal chaos! I believe the med-vac boys and Pluv’s Bodyshop will be busy tonight!

This has been Drongo Vik live from New Austin where FIRST CLASS is doing doughnuts in the street as the winner of this insane RamJet SuperMotoEnduro race! We saw an AI exhibition race turn into a revolution. We saw carnage, wild beasts, and aliens. And we saw adrenaline fueled, bone breaking, all out sport! We’ll get a word with the TWINS, after a look at our final standings.

FINAL STANDINGS
01. FIRST CLASS
02. DRAGULA
03. FIREBREATHER
04. BLACK NOVA
05. SHADOW WING
06. CHAOS MK II
07. ARCLIGHT HAMMER
08. SHADOW BLADE
09. SHOWSTOPPACHOPPA
10. SHADOW CYCLE

Vik: What would you like to say to all our race fans watching here today and at home over the omni net?
Tomax: We knew we’d win,
Xamot: because nobody,
Tomax: can out class,
Xamot: First Class!

Vik: You heard it here first folks. See you next month!...Are we off air? I need a drink. Someone fetch me a RamJetRace-a-ritta STAT! And get my agent on the line!

Post Script by pluv, I had my wife do the final dice rolls so my bad luck couldn't hurt you. Major props to 2DARK2C for doing a monster write up for this, JM70 for keeping things interesting, and of course all of you for the phenominal entries. :-D

Post subject: Re: Update - RAMJET SUPERMOTOENDURO: THE DIVIDE FINISH
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:13 pm 

HA HA I"M YOUR BOOGIE MAN! me and ratfink are outta here /no time to chat I got to get my team back from those kanadian robodoinks.

:twisted:

Post subject: Re: Update - RAMJET SUPERMOTOENDURO: THE DIVIDE FINISH
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:17 am 

“I have seen enough to know I have seen too much!”

25th Serpentor / ROC Speed Metal

"You can't re-schedule scheduled maintenance that's been scheduled!" - Skipper

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:24 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])