Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:12 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: CHAOS V2 is Ready Now
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:45 pm 

Haystack was able to snag Havok from the almost certain jaws of death with the CHAOS drone during the last race. If you don't recall, Havok was knocked unconscious after a surprise attack by radbats. Unfortunately Havok was injured pretty badly during the rescue, his clothes were burned from his body and the CHAOS was destroyed along with all life monitor systems. Hayseed took Havok to an old abandoned trailer where he set to work on a new CHAOS. He believed it was a solid design and was a great base to start with for the next race. He called on his father and Cross Country agreed with the design of his youngest son. He even pulled out a couple items from storage to make this a better build. A new old RAM was the base and with the expertise of Cross Country, they produced a smoother design, 50 more horsepower from the engine, and a little NOS piped into each jet turbine to get that extra boost when needed. The drone was salvageable and they got it up and running to keep that eye in the sky.

SPEED: 4
AGILITY: 3
DURABILITY: 4
FAVORABILITY: 4

Attachment:
CHAOS2 (2).jpg
CHAOS2 (2).jpg [ 94.37 KiB | Viewed 1402 times ]

Attachment:
CHAOS2 (3).jpg
CHAOS2 (3).jpg [ 85.17 KiB | Viewed 1402 times ]

My eBay listings: PennyKooleToys

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: CHAOS V2 is Ready Now
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:57 pm 

After Havok's recovery the issue came to his safety. Hayseed hit the streets and acquired a new Kevlar and Nomex race suit with a unique helmet to protect against burns and biting bat creatures and other unknown dangers. Obviously Hayseed is a much better mechanic than a stylist. Cross Country's other surprise was the old JUMP he brought along. He modded the pack and created a remote ejection system for Havok, should he have another medical emergency. While the rules of RAMJET SUPERMOTOENDURO state no remote controlled RAMJETs are allowed it says nothing about remote controlled pilots. Hayseed and Cross Country will now be able to monitor Havok from the pits and watch him from the rear facing windshield camera. If he loses consciousness again, they will engage the SUPERJUMP to remove him from a deadly situation. While not happy about the new "clown Suit", as he calls it or the bulky jet pack his father is making him wear, Havok does decide to bring his own protection with him in the form of the small pistol he keeps stored in the windshield of the CHAOS V2.

Attachment:
Havok V2 (2).jpg
Havok V2 (2).jpg [ 96.67 KiB | Viewed 1401 times ]

Attachment:
Havok V2 (1).jpg
Havok V2 (1).jpg [ 68.77 KiB | Viewed 1401 times ]

I decided to go ahead with a Havok V2 since I really didn't do that much to the bike except smooth out my rough work of my initial build. Decided to go with a Funskool homage here with the colors and the shiny accessories.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:05 pm 

Hayseed is the driving force behind this team now. He wants to see his design succeed and he wants to see his brother back where he's comfortable. Who knows, if he has to build another CHAOS, he may just keep making it stronger and faster...if he can find anybody willing to pilot it.

Attachment:
CHAOS Haystack (1).jpg
CHAOS Haystack (1).jpg [ 86.13 KiB | Viewed 1401 times ]

Attachment:
CHAOS Haystack (2).jpg
CHAOS Haystack (2).jpg [ 95.85 KiB | Viewed 1401 times ]

The figure that has become Hayseed was originally done as a two week challenge figure during a custom celebration and was my attempt at Battle Corp Cross Country. I never really liked the modded Recondo head I used and finally changed it up for this. I used a Med Alert head with a sculpted mullet to get that cartoon look that Cross Country had in the series. I came across this removable kepi I had started on years ago and made it fit and smoothed out the design a little.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:15 pm 

The patriarch of the Blais family stepped into the shop to bring his experience and know how to this race. He and Hayseed worked together on the build and nursed Havok back to health. He's been around heavy equipment and fast vehicles his whole life, so maybe he has built a fast heavy duty flying motorcycle now.

Attachment:
Cross Country (2).jpg
Cross Country (2).jpg [ 57.99 KiB | Viewed 1401 times ]

I've made so many Cross Country customs over the last 15 years but I've never made a V1 new sculpt update. Time to remedy that. I did change a couple things. I went with the tan vest, which is more like the Sunbow look and would be more historically accurate for a son of the Confederacy. I decided to add the Funskool mustache just to change up the Rook head a little more and add some age to the baby face. The head was one I found in my fodder box that I must have attempted a ball cap on. The brim of a VvV Gung ho was glued on so I built the hat from green stuff around that.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:33 pm 

After months of building, Havok finally got to take the CHAOS V2 on a test run around the last track. The bike performed well and Havok fell back into the rhythm. But as he neared to radbat cave, the black column appeared and headed straight for him. As he reached for his pistol, Cross Country grabbed the remote for the SUPERJUMP. Suddenly a larger winged beast charged from the cliff tops straight at the flock of radbats. The new creature fought against the the legion until they dispersed. Havok flew on until he heard the beating of wings behind him. He turned and saw the wide mouth behind him but the creature never threatened him. He turned the bike and headed for the pits. As he darted around obstacles and sped over the terrain the creature stayed as close as a shadow. As he landed the bike, the animal dropped in on four legs beside him. Havok slowly removed his helmet and reached an open hand toward it. The animal met his hand and pressed his head against Havok's palm. "Seems I got somebody else watching my back up there now. Think I'll call him Fire-Eater."

Attachment:
CHAOS2 (4).jpg
CHAOS2 (4).jpg [ 131.43 KiB | Viewed 1401 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:45 pm 

really awesome! oops pet radbat EATER is great :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:12 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])