Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:26 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Champ is Back!!! The Main Event, AVE is here for RAMJET
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:32 pm 

Main Event Maniacs, REJOICE! The RAMJET SUPERMOTOENDURO is now worth watching. The Blue Eyed Chick Magnet is here to show off the one of a kind MULTI PURPOSE MAIN EVENT MOSHEEN, The One and Only SHOWSTOPPACHOPPA!!!!!!

Attachment:
SSC (9).jpg
SSC (9).jpg [ 99.2 KiB | Viewed 7138 times ]

Just look at this thing! Really stop and look at it! DO IT! LOOK AT IT NOW!!!!!! Customized as only the champ would have it. Riding in style, laid back and pulling in the ladies.

Attachment:
SSC (7).jpg
SSC (7).jpg [ 82.86 KiB | Viewed 7138 times ]

All you other idiots out there have no idea what you're facing. The Champ has toured the world and destroyed the competition in every other field and these RAMJET rejects are no match for the style and speed AVE is bringing. Say it with me. O...M...G A...V...E

Attachment:
SSC (3).jpg
SSC (3).jpg [ 155.04 KiB | Viewed 7138 times ]

My eBay listings: PennyKooleToys

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: The Champ is Back!!! The Main Event, AVE is here for RA
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:40 pm 

Had all you other racing peons fooled with those first pics. I know you didn't think AVE was so foolish to build the SHOWSTOPPACHOPPA as only a rolling motorcycle. Rolling, Flying, it don't matter. Winning is the only thing The Main Event knows. Spent a little time at the Chick Magnet drawing board and designed this mag lock wing system to turn the SSC into a Winged and Womanizing Winner.

Attachment:
SSC (1).jpg
SSC (1).jpg [ 85.7 KiB | Viewed 7137 times ]

The Main Event simply rolls onto the wings and hits the lock switch, hooks in the drive couplers, and the SSC is ready to TCB in the sky. Stand back as The Chick Magent thrusts into the wild blue!

Attachment:
SSC Flying.jpg
SSC Flying.jpg [ 105.42 KiB | Viewed 7137 times ]

Attachment:
SSC (5).jpg
SSC (5).jpg [ 144.41 KiB | Viewed 7137 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:45 pm 

Now that you've seen the winning bike, get ready to feast your unworthy eyes on what a champ looks like. After traveling the world to Brazil, Japan, Germany, the UK, Russia, Egypt, and Canadia, AVE has proven he is The Main Event everywhere. The Ladies want to be with him and the men want to be him. You boys can keep trying but you'll never...ever be The Main Event.

Attachment:
AVE (11).jpg
AVE (11).jpg [ 96.52 KiB | Viewed 7136 times ]

Attachment:
AVE (12).jpg
AVE (12).jpg [ 76.83 KiB | Viewed 7136 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:19 pm 

SPEED: 4
AGILITY: 2
DURABILITY: 3
FAVORABILITY: 5

Now to explain for those without a memory of JCW. AVE was my character in the much too shortlived Joe Customs Wrestling. We were asked to send a figure for dioramas that would play out according to our characterization. AVE was a cocky bad guy who made sure to tell everyone how much better he was at everything. Take Chris Jericho and mix in a little Jesse Ventura with Mr. Perfect and you get something like AVE. For playability purposes AVE was a DTC Monkeywrench with Guillotine arms and a BTR Hollowpoint head. Someone, ahem Joemichaels, remembered the character and I decided to bring him back for this competition that I had no intention of joining. So the colors here are reminiscent of the original no paint LBC and the cocky, "I'm better than everybody and everything" attitude is worse than ever.

Head: Men in Black alien guy with one arm
Torso: Zartan
Arms: Grunt with green stuff muscles and Guillotine
Waist: Nunchuk, green stuff belt
Legs are VvV Croc Master thighs with green stuff over the gators, Lion-O knees to Snow Wolf shaggy calves, to Hollowpoint boots. The Snow Wolf part weren't shaggy enough so I added green stuff for bushier tassels.

The ShowStoppaChoppa was planned with full on ridiculousness as the goal. A man like AVE needs something so big and showy that nothing on earth can match it. Started with the back tire that came from a remote control truck and designed it from there. The rear fender came from a pomade can. The swing arm is a HEAT viper weapon attached with a BTR gunmount to the frame and the RAM coil at the fender. The seat came from a Maisto bike as did the front forks and the handle bars. I removed the fairing to fit the forks but I ended up replacing it but it sits higher now. That made a great place for foot controls because piloting this thing needed to be ridiculous as well. I stole the pedals from a Whirlwind. Lots of Apoxie filled in the gaps.

Attachment:
SSC WIP (1) small.jpg
SSC WIP (1) small.jpg [ 154.01 KiB | Viewed 7136 times ]

Attachment:
SSC WIP (2) small.jpg
SSC WIP (2) small.jpg [ 135.48 KiB | Viewed 7136 times ]

I always intended for the bike to dock to a wing system but really didn't think it through. Sorting through some stuff I came across a CORPS glider that was a knockoff of the Cobra Glider. The Gun popped off and it made a great deck for the bike. Mixed up some Apoxie and pressed the bike into it to made a tight mold to lock the bike into place. The wings came from, of all things, a flying motorcycle line that I picked up from TRU on clearance many years ago. Been trying to use them forever and finally found a place they seemed to fit naturally. The jet engine are the arms from a dollar tree robot with the hands replaced with the shoulder mounted missiles of the same robot. Finished them off with wheels from Swampmasher. Detail of the fuel tanks are BTR and two hoses fdrom a HEAT Viper for the control connectors completed it.

Attachment:
SSC WIP (6) small.jpg
SSC WIP (6) small.jpg [ 106.03 KiB | Viewed 7136 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:40 pm 

very cool ! you got me at first he he.....I was like no JET parts....

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:14 am 

That is an awesome build. Top notch all the way. Love it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:20 pm 

DREMEL wrote:

Thanks, I liked the planning better than the building. Don't know how you guys do all those vehicles builds. I never thought I would see the end on this one. Think I'll go back to my figure customs now.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:59 pm 

alleyviperelite wrote:
DREMEL wrote:

Thanks, I liked the planning better than the building. Don't know how you guys do all those vehicles builds. I never thought I would see the end on this one. Think I'll go back to my figure customs now.

Secret is no planning. Totally seat of your pants. LOL Basic idea and then go until it feels right.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:24 pm 
Ripe with kibble / Bojack Strobman

ah. i remember it well ...

there was a line at JoeCon (surprise!) and there was this lost-looking fella standing there with his hands in his pockets ... :shifty:

!! HEY CHICK MAGNET !!

// you guys shoulda seen the look on his face ... ol' AVE didn't know whether to pull a gun or hug somebody ...

and now this beauty !!

... see you on labor day, brother ...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:31 pm 

also, that logo is FTW.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:00 pm 
ARAHddict
ARAHddict

Nice one!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:26 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])