Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:15 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Call for RamJet entries, respond by 10/28
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:30 pm 
Ripe with kibble / Bojack Strobman

THE STINGRAY

with maybe? Johnny F'n Ramrod Blaze?

who is that guy? is that the same guy?

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:30 pm 

SILVER STREAK with HYPNONAUT

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:31 pm 

and D.E.S.T.R.O.K.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:50 pm 
Plug
Plug

Lugg the Obliterator was busy doing race prep on his bike, the Firebreather (ie playing Red Dead Redemption) and thought the call for racers was 10:28pm tonight. The racing committee has ruled his late entry is accepted and will vow to never do a call for entries when a big video game release takes place.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:26 pm 

I now have a racer, just no bike. StickShift seems to have gotten preoccupied with other matters and couldn’t get a bike ready.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:55 pm 

Unfortunately there is no way my entries will be ready to go for the Halloween run. However I will offer a backstory to why .

Ramjet name: Gritty Goblin
Driver(s) : the horde
- upon learning of the Halloween ride the current ramjet champions “first class” and the twins decided that they are going to do whatever it takes to win again . Even if it means cheating to secure another victory. They heard whispers of a team from the Transylvania alps that has been preparing for the ride for a few months now. The goblins of the Black Forest region have been constructing a ramjet that is like no other seen. Fuel cells injected with highly sought after liquid painite. It can only be found in the region and the goblins are the only ones with technology on mining and converting to liquid form.
The “twins” secretly infiltrated the goblin in hopes of obtaining this precious mineral. The horde caught them and through trickery and deceit the twins were able to escape. However before fleeing They were able to destroy the goblins ramjet and stole the blueprints and schematics for the build.
Although they will not be able to race , the goblins of the Transylvania Forrest have vowed to halt any and all intruders who pass through. And if they happen to come across the twins, there fate will certainly be worse than death itself. The folklore in this region should not be taken without warning. “ when you enter the Black Forest , beware of not only getting lost ,but loosing your mind in the abyss of its fog and darkness.

.......the goblin horde will rise. See you at the next race

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:32 pm 

Attachment:
Announce 1.jpg
Announce 1.jpg [ 38.39 KiB | Viewed 4475 times ]

CROSS COUNTRY:
Boys, it looks like we're going to have a good race coming up. A lot of strong competitors out there today, all of them looking good. But remember racers, It’s not how you stand by your RAMJET. It’s how you race your RAMJET.

HAVOK: You're right Daddy, Ask any racer. Any real racer. It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning.

HAYSTACK:
Daddy, Havok, Don't let this distract you from the fact that Hector is gonna be running 3 Honda Civic's with spoon engines. On top of that he just came into Harry's and ordered 3 t66 turbo's with NOS's and a Motec System Exhaust.

HAVOK: What?

HAYSTACK:
: Float like a Cadillac, sting like a Beemer.

CROSS COUNTRY:
Anyway, racers and fans alike I want you to remember one thing. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place, and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t how hard you get hit; it’s about how hard you get hit, and keep moving forward.

HAVOK: And I'm sorry to say that team Blais won't be running in this race but we'll be here to give you the play by play, lap for lap. And as the only man at this table to actually straddle the monster known as a RAMJET, I'm here to tell you, If you ain't first, then you're last!!

HAYSTACK:
I found that if you have a goal, that you might not reach it. But if you don't have one, then you are never disappointed. And I gotta tell ya, it feels phenomenal!

My eBay listings: PennyKooleToys

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:15 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])