Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum rules

• This section is for honest critique of the work shown here. Members are encouraged to give and accept non-confrontational constructive criticism as well as adoring praise and everything in between.
  • In order to show case everyone's work equally, please post multiple customs on the same day into a single thread. If you have a lot of pictures of your work you may have to add them to a separate post within that thread.
  • Please do not link to a sale thread or to eBay from your critique thread. This section isn't to be used to market your finished work. The Market Place section is better suited for that purpose.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Smattering of finished customs, ARAH and pic heavy.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:08 am 

I kinda like "Next week on Miami Vice" Croc Master, and i have no words for that Crystal Ball.

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: Smattering of finished customs, ARAH and pic heavy.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:52 pm 
Special Limited Edition Co-Host / Membership Has Its Privileges
Special Limited Edition Co-Host / Membership Has Its Privileges

I saw these right after you first posted them. While I didn't comment right away, I'm still chuckling at the Crystal Ball figure. When you take that much time and effort to generate humor; when the humor carries with it a level of trash-talk or one-upsmanship that few can ever create; AND when the humor stems from an ass joke, it can only mean one thing: You're warped dude. lol but I mean it in a good way. Like in a warped savant kind of way, and who can't respect that? :-) I partly want to know how you became "inspired" to make it...but I'm mostly afraid to find out.

Dennis

Mysterious Stranger wrote:
You sir are the definition of a Renaissance Nerd... you do it all so damn well.

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])