Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:18 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum rules

• This section is for honest critique of the work shown here. Members are encouraged to give and accept non-confrontational constructive criticism as well as adoring praise and everything in between.
  • In order to show case everyone's work equally, please post multiple customs on the same day into a single thread. If you have a lot of pictures of your work you may have to add them to a separate post within that thread.
  • Please do not link to a sale thread or to eBay from your critique thread. This section isn't to be used to market your finished work. The Market Place section is better suited for that purpose.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Marvel Figure Factory bases with Marvel Universe figures
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:32 pm 

2DARK2C wrote:
really awesome photos and posing! i'll have to look up figure factory. are they like the small puzzle animals?

Am not familiar with animal ones, but yes they are basically soft plastic statues that have been broken up into puzzle pieces to be assembled.

On most of them the seams are fairly discreet, but if you look at the Phoenix one above it's the big exception as they are very apparent.

For most of them, they are fine as is, though if I was a customizer I'd fill in and repaint the seams on the Phoenix one.

That said, it still doesn't bother me and I'm quite happy to display it as it's just for effect and the figure mostly obscures them.

These ToyBiz Marvel Figure Factory sets are getting quite old now (2005 I think).

As such they don't seem to come up on eBay as much as they used to. So like now there is a seller who's been trying to flog them for a while in $40 range.

But if you're patient (I waited two years! lol), they can be had cheaply (I just paid only $5 for the Iron Man one).

If you're interested in a few of them, save a search for "marvel figure factory lot" as sometimes deals to be had on a bunch of them as a lot.

[url]My wants/haves thread[/url] [Under construction]

Last edited by jabalong on Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: Marvel Figure Factory bases with Marvel Universe figures
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:29 pm 

I think the animal puzzles were kayadoo? I just got them used from japan, but I think they were out of candy.

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:18 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])