Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:37 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum rules

• This section is for honest critique of the work shown here. Members are encouraged to give and accept non-confrontational constructive criticism as well as adoring praise and everything in between.
  • In order to show case everyone's work equally, please post multiple customs on the same day into a single thread. If you have a lot of pictures of your work you may have to add them to a separate post within that thread.
  • Please do not link to a sale thread or to eBay from your critique thread. This section isn't to be used to market your finished work. The Market Place section is better suited for that purpose.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Zanzibar - Dreadnok Pirate
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:07 am 

Finally found all the parts for my Zanzibar custom.

Attachments:
Z 3.JPG
Z 3.JPG [ 132.58 KiB | Viewed 761 times ]
IMG_0179.JPG
IMG_0179.JPG [ 124.55 KiB | Viewed 761 times ]
Zanzibar 1.jpg
Zanzibar 1.jpg [ 104.72 KiB | Viewed 761 times ]

Post subject: Re: Zanzibar - Dreadnok Pirate
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:08 am 
Plug
Plug

I'd paint the scar a tan color and maybe buff off the painted wrinkles on his head, but otherwise this works. Good use of that boat too.

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:05 pm 

I never thought about painting the scar. I'll do that. What would you use on th wrinkles?

Post subject: New Customs: Copperhead & Centerfold w/ Water Moccasin MK I
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:27 pm 

In the Joe-verse there's not much else that can be said for Copperhead, he's just awesome. So I though let's give him a sister. Met Lacy Hackmore aka. "Centerfold", the younger half-sister of Copperhead whose blood runs colder than liquid nitrogen. Growing up she never know about her older half brother. She had dreams of becoming a model, walking runways, and being on the cover of fashion magazines. That was until she had a fateful run in with Courtney Krieger aka. "Cover Girl" who was a guest judge in a modeling competition an eliminated Lacy. Her dreams crushed she assaulted Krieger not knowing she worked for the U.S. Government and was arrested. With no where else seeming to turn her mother called her prodigal son, Copperhead. Upon hearing it was the Joes who had put his little sister in jail he immediately set out with Buzzer, Ripper, and Thrasher to break her out. After a successful jailbreak she was a fugitive with nowhere to go. Making a deal with Zartan and the Dreadnoks to look after and train her, she soon took the name "Centerfold" vowing revenge, especially on Krieger. The say that some people can kill with a smile on their face. According to most of the Dreadnoks, Centerfold kills while licking her lips.

Attachments:
IMG_0340.JPG
IMG_0340.JPG [ 132.98 KiB | Viewed 617 times ]
IMG_0339.JPG
IMG_0339.JPG [ 109.54 KiB | Viewed 617 times ]
IMG_03422.jpg
IMG_03422.jpg [ 119.23 KiB | Viewed 617 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:12 am 

:like: nice choice of parts for zanzibar, mickey rourke already looks like a pirate. id give him a shotgun to use

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:37 am 

Man, the Zanzibar looks cool and different enough to be a new character, like a first mate if Zanzibar got a ship bigger than his little fan-skiff.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:48 pm 

Thanks! I agree he needs something bigger or cooler than the fan-skiff. I have something I took apart months ago that I think would go great with him if I would ever take the time to work on it.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:37 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])