Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:28 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum rules

• This section is for honest critique of the work shown here. Members are encouraged to give and accept non-confrontational constructive criticism as well as adoring praise and everything in between.
  • In order to show case everyone's work equally, please post multiple customs on the same day into a single thread. If you have a lot of pictures of your work you may have to add them to a separate post within that thread.
  • Please do not link to a sale thread or to eBay from your critique thread. This section isn't to be used to market your finished work. The Market Place section is better suited for that purpose.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: PHX Customs' Retro Toy Chest - Contest Entries
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:45 pm 

Thanks PHX Customs crew.

Just received my participation prize for my Water Demon Stomper entry into the contest.

Wow. I was not expecting that. I was thinking that a custom figure would show up but I checked the mail and there was a giant box. At first I thought the new lap top I ordered had shown up early but when I picked it up the box did not feel heavy enough (and it was recycled, LOL). Opened it up and there were all sorts of great vehicles in there. Had the Corps vehicle that reminds me of the HALO vehicle. I have a scrap one of these but looking at it again today made me think about how far Corps has come in their design. I have my fingers crossed that the future corps figures are as great as they look like they might be.

Anyway, thanks again guys. A great unexpected surprise. Not quite as good as winning the contest but definitely eased the loss. LOL

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:28 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])