Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:49 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum rules

• This section is for honest critique of the work shown here. Members are encouraged to give and accept non-confrontational constructive criticism as well as adoring praise and everything in between.
  • In order to show case everyone's work equally, please post multiple customs on the same day into a single thread. If you have a lot of pictures of your work you may have to add them to a separate post within that thread.
  • Please do not link to a sale thread or to eBay from your critique thread. This section isn't to be used to market your finished work. The Market Place section is better suited for that purpose.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: (Dia-Naut) Armortech Rock 'n' Roll
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:36 pm 
Hardest screen name to real life match-up on the board.

So I decided with my Dia-Nauts, I'm going to go with armored figures instead of scaled down copies. But I have to have a Rock 'n' Roll in any scale I do. I didn't want to go with his Armortech color scheme, though, so I went with one based on his v1 figure.

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: (Dia-Naut) Armortech Rock 'n' Roll
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:39 pm 

And looking at the pictures, I missed some spots with the gold paint pen and his beard and mustache don't show up but they're there.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:49 pm 

Tight work on this little dude!

Working with this scale is a challenge. Painting that facial hair must've been a lot of fun, hahaha. I'm just finishing up a new Dianaut-based custom; never painted facial details that teeny-tiny before. That grin was killer...

Good call with going the Star Brigade route. It's kinda the perfect fit. Don't give up on the classic-style micro customs, though, brotha. I'd LOVE to see your version of Dianaut Snake-Eyes...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:26 pm 

Thanks! Yeah, the beard was fun. I might still do a few traditional customs, but I do like the armor Tech look

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:49 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])