Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:46 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum rules

• This section is for honest critique of the work shown here. Members are encouraged to give and accept non-confrontational constructive criticism as well as adoring praise and everything in between.
  • In order to show case everyone's work equally, please post multiple customs on the same day into a single thread. If you have a lot of pictures of your work you may have to add them to a separate post within that thread.
  • Please do not link to a sale thread or to eBay from your critique thread. This section isn't to be used to market your finished work. The Market Place section is better suited for that purpose.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Lost Chronicles of the Cosmos: the First Traveler
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:37 pm 
HATES Mattel

The singularity exploded within itself, and all qualities came into being as the Universe. It soon wished to know itself; and thus the Primary Citizens came into being.

This is the origin tale the first intelligent beings in the Universe told of themselves and their purpose. In their quest they expanded across all the stars and galaxies searching for other intelligences, but found none in all their billion-year history. Some say they went mad in their isolation, others say they became gods. They are no longer with us to say.

Proven history of the Primary Citizens is scant, and much remains unknown such as their world and galaxy of origin. But, it is known that they devolved into factions known as the Aphet and Omgaa as they evolved the ability to Transcend the physical realm into the ‘unconfined’ dimensions, as they named the dimensions our universe neglects to express. As they warred, they fought simultaneously in the physical realm and the unconfined dimensions, flickering back and forth between realms thousands of times per second attacking and parrying both melee combat and psyche-spiritual war.

The factions fought the three Wars of Transcendance; but it’s not recorded which faction fought for what cause; nor are the causes themselves clear.

Shortly after the First War began, a married couple embarked on separate journeys into Time. Despite being married and departing from the same Temporal Launch facility, many historians believe they fought for separate factions. Viva Sfakuo embraced her husband Z’dam Neopton a last time; and they faded into Time. Sfakuo went into the Past and Neopton into the Future.

Sfakuo’s mission into the Past remains unknown.

Neopton’s mission into the Future can be known only now that his Timecraft has appeared and can be analyzed. Neopton’s fate remains unknown as the craft’s onboard memory following Temporal Departure is blank. However, analysis of the craft’s materials and the memory files up to the Departure tell a remarkable tale of Neopton’s mission.

As the Aphet and Omgaa ramped up their internecine war it soon became apparent that their war would have irreparable consequences for the universe itself if left to burn unchecked. With technologies and evolving abilities to warp and weft the raw dimensions of Mind, Space, and now Time itself; both factions feared both winning and losing the only War of Transcendance, as they knew at the time.

Neopton’s mission was to prevent any subsequent time travel by anyone on any world anywhere in the universe, from any point in time following his Departure. The craft’s memory, despite the dense indecipherability of the-then Primary Citizen language, tells that it was to broadcast temporal ‘static’ continuously as it traveled to the End of Time. Analysis of the craft shows a massive temporal ‘impact’ upon the craft, with incredible temporal stress marks throughout it such that individual neutrons show different ages depending upon which face is observed. Different ages across quintillions of an average spiral galaxy’s rotation.

SHIELD Temporal Sciences division, with the immeasurable help of Professor Richards and rogue time agent Rip Hunter; theorize that Neopton’s ship temporally impacted the End of Time with a force equal to a Gamma Ray Burst and rebounded backwards in time; now broadcasting the reverse temporal static frequency which now unfroze the ability to time travel. And it continues to do so, causing Time itself to fray as quantum variant timelines branch of before they’re even created. If the ship is allowed to return to its time of origin or precede further back; the damage to the universe cannot be imagined.

Neopton must be found.

------------------------------------------
Neopton here is a Build-n-Brawl wrestler of one name or another, with detail bits from some Chap Mei robot guy or whatever and a Joe Accelerator Suit helmet. The Timecraft is the Jurassic Park rollerball all rebuilt to mirror the rough shape of the Time Machine from the ‘meh’ Guy Pearce remake about a decade back. The bike is thrown into the set because I dig it and I guess is a record from Neopton’s pre-mission combat. It’s a MicroMan AutoMaster Ryan bike tweaked with a Bionicle socket for funky poses. The weapons are a MegaBloks Promethean shield and some Kotobukiya Weapons Kit gear.

And some WIP pics I found on my phone:

Last edited by AdrienVeidt on Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: Lost Chronicles of the Cosmos: the First Traveler
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:40 pm 
Plug
Plug

that is fantastic. Great cobbling together of parts. If you told me this was a kickstarter I would have believed you.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:10 pm 
HATES Mattel

Gracias, pluvie.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:18 pm 

i thought it was one of those $200 Japanese figures! wip pics blew my mind!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:38 pm 

2DARK2C wrote:
i thought it was one of those $200 Japanese figures! wip pics blew my mind!!

This. Fantastic work

OB

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:31 pm 
Special Limited Edition Co-Host / Membership Has Its Privileges
Special Limited Edition Co-Host / Membership Has Its Privileges

I agree with the comments above. When I saw it on FB, and saw it was you posting, I absolutely believed it to be either a Kickstarter line, or some Japanese line I didn't know about, that I'd have to cuss you out about later when I had to go and buy them myself.

Mysterious Stranger wrote:
You sir are the definition of a Renaissance Nerd... you do it all so damn well.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:40 pm 

The figure is impressive, can't believe those WIP shots. I remember that old space figure, loved it back in the days of POFT2 star wars customizing but could never find a use for it.

That vehicle though... that's genius. Amazing use of what I assumed was just a junk accessory bsll, great salvage of it.

I love that Marauders and HACKS has a lot of people making stuff, but a lot of stuff is starting to look the same just based on what's available. It's making me appreciate the weird stuff a lot more these days.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:47 am 
HATES Mattel

Thank you, gentlmen.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:55 am 

Fantastic character and the gear is amazing.
Well done indeed.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:46 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])