Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:01 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum rules

• This section is for honest critique of the work shown here. Members are encouraged to give and accept non-confrontational constructive criticism as well as adoring praise and everything in between.
  • In order to show case everyone's work equally, please post multiple customs on the same day into a single thread. If you have a lot of pictures of your work you may have to add them to a separate post within that thread.
  • Please do not link to a sale thread or to eBay from your critique thread. This section isn't to be used to market your finished work. The Market Place section is better suited for that purpose.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Mega Construx MOTU Gro-Tesk and RauKuss
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:44 pm 
Hardest screen name to real life match-up on the board.

Gro-Kuss is a criminal wanted all across Eternia for his misdeeds. Rau Tesk is a law man who has been pursuing him for months. In an attempt to lose him, Gro-Kuss flees to Snake Mountain. Unfortunately for both of them, this interferes with Skeletor's plans. Skeletor magically binds them then casts a spell, shouting, "Your infernal chase has foiled me; now it shall be your ruin! You will both be intertwined, feeling, seeing, and doing what the other does. Nearness will feel you with unbelievable pain; separation will drive you to madness. Now leave me!" With that, they were released from the binding spell. But no longer did Gro-Kuss and Rau Tesk stand before Skeletor. It was now Gro-Tesk and RauKuss -- two abominations with features of both men and half of each's mind.They quickly realized the meaning of Skeletor's words, as they stood side by side and nearly doubled over in pain. They both run away and the pain subsides. However, they soon feel their minds start to cloud and become disjointed. They feel an overwhelming desire to seek out the other, obsessing over it.

I liked the original idea for Two-Bad, where he was part good guy and part bad guy and wanted to homage that. I put my own twist on it by having the two be ripped apart and reconnected as two new men, each literally half of the other. Gro-Tesk is made from a He-Man with TMNT Mikey's arm and leg. I cut half of He-Man's face off and sculpted the 'monster' head and longer hair. For RauKuss, I used the Mikey body with He-Man's leg and arm. I used another He-Man head and did the same thing to it, only on the opposite side. Hope you enjoy!

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: Mega Construx MOTU Gro-Tesk and RauKuss
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:59 pm 

great execution! I was wondering if you knew your pics were chopped in half! then the two names started bouncing off each other, and by the time you revealed the plot I was getting it :)

Post subject: Re: Mega Construx MOTU Gro-Tesk and RauKuss
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:25 am 
Hardest screen name to real life match-up on the board.

Heh glad you liked it! Since I didn't have a whole pic of Rau, I thought that was the best approach. I went around and around with the names, trying to come up with something appropriately '80's and MOTU-sounding.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:01 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])