Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:11 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum rules

• This section is for honest critique of the work shown here. Members are encouraged to give and accept non-confrontational constructive criticism as well as adoring praise and everything in between.
  • In order to show case everyone's work equally, please post multiple customs on the same day into a single thread. If you have a lot of pictures of your work you may have to add them to a separate post within that thread.
  • Please do not link to a sale thread or to eBay from your critique thread. This section isn't to be used to market your finished work. The Market Place section is better suited for that purpose.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: MTF FarScape John Crichton and Aeryn Sun
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:38 am 
HATES Mattel

"Sir-"
"-I really must-"
"-insist upon-"
"-these requisition-
"-forms' completion!"
"PILOT, WHY IN THE HELL DO THE NEW DRDs TALK BACK?!?"
"It really is imperative to internal record-keeping, sir!"

Launched across the universe by a failed test of his Farscape FTL wormhole engine; John Crichton came to love his new life amongst fugitives of the Peacekeeper Autonomy. Highest of those loves is Aeryn Sun, Sebacean former pilot for said Peacekeeper Autonomy.

And before any paint additions:
---
John and Aeryn are all MTF, with some judicious tweaks and paint touches. I still need to find a good Wynona pistol for John. Many thanks to the keen-eyed Marauder that threw in the Halo pulse rifle as Aeryn's freebie! Here's new-John with old-John that I did off ye olde RoC Hawk:

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: MTF FarScape John Crichton and Aeryn Sun
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:26 am 

As an OG Scaper I approve.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:33 am 
Thomas from Missourri

Man, I love me some Farscape (and I'm pretty sure James Gunn did, too, given how Scapey the MCU GuardiNs came out).

These are great takes on those characters and make me want to dig out my DVDs.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:14 am 

a couple great builds! is the red vest mtf?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:24 am 
Plug
Plug

YES! I like John a lot. Aeryn Sun isn't bad, I just would hav eliked a head with her hair down more.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:03 pm 
HATES Mattel

Gracias, gents. They're entirely MTF builds, and I'm planning to do SG1 Cam and Vala figures as well; limiting my head options to try to get all characters 'right' but still distinct. I was going for Aeryn's earlier S1 more militaristic personality here. Here's the build recipes:

Items Ordered:
1 of : Belt with Drop Down Leg Holster: BLACK Version - 1:18 Scale Modular MTF Accessory for 3-3/4" Action Figures $2.49 Shipped
1 of : Female Head: "Athena" Light Skin Tone with Black French Braid - 1:18 Scale MTF Valkyries Accessory for 3-3/4" Action Figures $1.99 Shipped
1 of : Male Head: "HANS" Light Skin Tone with BROWN Hair - 1:18 Scale MTF Accessory for 3-3/4" Action Figures $1.99 Shipped
1 of : Male Vest: Model 86 Type RED & BLACK Version - 1:18 Scale Modular MTF Accessory for 3-3/4" Action Figures $3.49 Shipped
1 of : MTF Female Valkyries Body WITHOUT Head BLACK "Night-Ops" Version BASIC - 1:18 Scale Marauder Task Force Action Figure $11.99 Shipped
1 of : MTF Female Valkyries T-Shirt Torso ONLY (NO WAIST/LEGS): BLACK Version with LIGHT Skin Tone - 1:18 Scale Marauder Task Force Accessory $4.99 Shipped
1 of : MTF Male Trooper Body WITHOUT Head LIGHT GREEN "Flight-Ops" Cloth Legs (No Leg Armor) - 1:18 Scale Marauder Task Force Action Figure $11.99 Shipped
1 of : Pistol Holster: Large Right Handed with Loop BROWN Version - 1:18 Scale Modular MTF Accessory for 3-3/4" Action Figures $1.29 Shipped
1 of : Pistol Holster: Large Right Handed with Loop RED Version - 1:18 Scale Modular MTF Accessory for 3-3/4" Action Figures $1.29 Shipped
1 of : Web Belt: BLACK Version - 1:18 Scale Modular MTF Accessory for 3-3/4" Action Figures

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:12 pm 

Good stuff, that MTF is perfect.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:11 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])