Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:06 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum rules

• This section is for honest critique of the work shown here. Members are encouraged to give and accept non-confrontational constructive criticism as well as adoring praise and everything in between.
  • In order to show case everyone's work equally, please post multiple customs on the same day into a single thread. If you have a lot of pictures of your work you may have to add them to a separate post within that thread.
  • Please do not link to a sale thread or to eBay from your critique thread. This section isn't to be used to market your finished work. The Market Place section is better suited for that purpose.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: 2021 AVE Customs #30....Evil Idols
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:32 am 

I've been working on this group off and on for the last year or so. I always liked the Neutrinos on TMNT and wanted to incorporate them somehow. Mostly the result of clearance priced Fortnite figs with new heads. Moreez is an Iron Man fig with some Ready Player One boots and skirt, Chap Mei hands and DJ Yonder head.

The Neutrinos don't really fit in as good guys or bad guys. Just a bunch of fun loving, excitement seeking teens. They've discovered they can sneak through the wormholes opened by the Lunartix and see new worlds. They just have to be ready to adapt to the new places and be ready to defend themselves against the crazed Lunartix Empire. But the hazards are worth it for these kids.

D'ooss

He's the critical thinker of the bunch and is most responsible for keeping the others on track. D'ooss makes sure they never get left behind when the Lunartix make their next jump.

Dha M. No

Dha M. No is the fix it guy. He keeps the jet boards running and can drive anything. He loves jumping to new worlds just to try out the cars and tanks in every society.

P'Chez

P'Chez is a troublemaker but she's fun. More time is spent getting her out of trouble but the guys love her like a sister and would do anything for her.

Moreez

Little is known about Moreez. Maybe a robot, maybe a guy in armor, maybe a little of both. Moreez serves as the group's bodyguard on their travels. He's been with Dha M. No since Dha was a child and served as his nanny. He has taken the responsibility of the others along with caring for Dha.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

My eBay listings: PennyKooleToys

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: 2021 AVE Customs #31-34.....The Neutrinos
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:11 pm 

lots of fun! i don't remember these, but now i want to make their hotrods!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:12 pm 

2DARK2C wrote:
lots of fun! i don't remember these, but now i want to make their hotrods!

That was one of the hang ups during this project. The hot rods were so cool but finally in the name of simple and space saving I went with the Final Faction hover boards.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:36 pm 

Random collection of printed items turned into one of the evil idols. The child king is made from a Where The Wild Things Are Max, uosized to 1/18th. One tip of the crown broke off so I kept this one for myself. The totems are various prints of the same design stretched in different heights. Just experimenting with these and the design software. The backdrop is a failed print from an upsized Fraz Urb Luu model that I was experimenting with splitting for printing. The base is just several random pieces of foam core.Image

Post subject: Re: 2021 AVE Customs #35 and counting, End of Year Grind
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:43 pm 

that's very cool for just test shots and left overs! very strange in a good way :)

Post subject: Re: 2021 AVE Customs #35 and counting, End of Year Grind
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:47 pm 

After years of searching Colton and The Adventure Team gather all of the clues that lead them to a warehouse in Cleveland of all places. In a dark corner sits a long forgotten dust covered crate. The Italian wording makes one believe this could be the long sought holy grail or ark of the covenant. Colton takes the crowbar from Tollbooth. After all this time it's only right that he opens the crate. The nails are stubborn with rust but the original GI Joe is too tough. The lid is flipped open to reveal a pile of straw, he digs in and his face glows with a rare smile. "IT'S A MAJOR AWARD!!!" he exclaims.

He proudly lifts the treasure and holds it carefully. He can hardly believe what he holds. Nightingale hides her eyes, embarrassed by her father's reaction and the audacity of the "artist"

He finally relinquishes control and places on a nearby stand. The ever reliable Scoop was supposed to document the finding but completely forgot the begin filming. Even now he's drawn to the soft glow of electric sex as it lights up in unparalleled beauty.

Thus was a fun little project I did for myself this week after deciding I wanted a true 1/18th leg lamp. I modded a fullsize model from thingiverse and created a more in scale base before printing.

I'm working on a scale crate for it but wanted to get this posted for Christmas.

Post subject: Re: 2021 AVE Customs #36? and counting, A Major Award!!!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:03 pm 

you'll shoot your eye out kid :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:34 pm 

"Fragilé!"

Love it!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:06 pm 

I love it!

Once I get my printer set up I want to make one for myself. Excellent idea!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:06 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])