Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:03 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum rules

• This section is for honest critique of the work shown here. Members are encouraged to give and accept non-confrontational constructive criticism as well as adoring praise and everything in between.
  • In order to show case everyone's work equally, please post multiple customs on the same day into a single thread. If you have a lot of pictures of your work you may have to add them to a separate post within that thread.
  • Please do not link to a sale thread or to eBay from your critique thread. This section isn't to be used to market your finished work. The Market Place section is better suited for that purpose.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Ferret
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:16 pm 

Every Joe #199: Ferret

It's one of 1988's blander vehicle drivers for the Iron Grenadiers, Ferret. The design probably would've been better served if Hasbro would've kept Ferret (and Nullifier) in the black/red/gold color set instead of throwing in tan.

It doesn't really look like it's supposed to be one of the IG, at least below the belt line.

Attachments:
everyjoe-ferret.jpg
everyjoe-ferret.jpg [ 153.45 KiB | Viewed 303 times ]
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: Ferret
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:10 pm 

i was thinking the atv, so i had to look him up. if i saw that figure i'd of thought a kid mixed all the parts together! makes me wonder why? maybe it was something that failed or didn't fit? black pants would of made it a lot better looking.

all that aside you nailed it though :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:16 pm 

I actually like the inclusion of the tan. It really breaks up all the black and ties him in with the Nullifiers.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:06 pm 

2DARK2C wrote:
i was thinking the atv, so i had to look him up. if i saw that figure i'd of thought a kid mixed all the parts together! makes me wonder why? maybe it was something that failed or didn't fit? black pants would of made it a lot better looking.

all that aside you nailed it though :)

Thanks.

Looking at it now, it's a beanpole. Didn't realize it at the time, but he's drawn very thin.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:11 pm 

harlie wrote:
I actually like the inclusion of the tan. It really breaks up all the black and ties him in with the Nullifiers.

I would have preferred that Nullifier and Ferret were in all black w gold/red gear. Or maybe add tan to the original IG uniforms.

But I'm super fussy about these things, and still see the '86 Vipers with their silver faceplates and red padding, as a completely unnecessary replacement of the blue Cobra Soldiers.

That said, it makes me want to give an original IG a repaint to match Ferret and Nullifier now. Just to see. Hmmm...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:03 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])