Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:49 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum rules

• This section is for honest critique of the work shown here. Members are encouraged to give and accept non-confrontational constructive criticism as well as adoring praise and everything in between.
  • In order to show case everyone's work equally, please post multiple customs on the same day into a single thread. If you have a lot of pictures of your work you may have to add them to a separate post within that thread.
  • Please do not link to a sale thread or to eBay from your critique thread. This section isn't to be used to market your finished work. The Market Place section is better suited for that purpose.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: RESURGENCE IV - IMPERIAL THRONE COBRA COMMANDER 12/23
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:43 pm 

Attachment:
R4WENOWRETURN.png
R4WENOWRETURN.png [ 1.02 MIB | Viewed 2429 times ]

After a long commercial break, we'll be posting the remaining figures from the G.I. JOE: RESURGENCE IV project. I couldn't find the time and process to make the dioramas and stories work, so I'm posting what we've got, and we'll maybe fill in some story gaps along the way. Appologies to Bucky and Sam for the delays getting their hard work out there. Hope everyone enjoys!

COBRA IMPERIAL THRONE with COBRA COMMANDER (Worlds Without End!)
by DanOfTheDead

COBRA Emperor
Filename: Classified
Primary Military Specialty: World Domination
Secondary Military Specialty: Multi-Level Marketing
Birthplace:Classified

It's unknown exactly how long Cobra Commander has been replaced by his counterpart from the COBRA-ruled Earth, but it's believed his arrival predates the reformation of the G.I. JOE team. It's entirely possible that he orchestrated COBRA's initial withdrawal years ago, lulling the governments of the world into a sense of false security before unleashing a resurgence of COBRA forces. In fact, the losses COBRA has seen under his rule are increasingly likely to have been intentional sacrifices made to obscure a larger and more sinister plot.

His mannerisms, physical profile, and even his voice are an exact match of this world's COBRA COMMANDER. He seems to be the same individual, only originating from separate Earths across two realities. What's unclear is why he's seen such success where this world's COMMANDER struggled to keep the reins of COBRA in his grasp. And it begs the question, if the person leading COBRA isn't the COBRA COMMANDER from this worls... where has this Earth's COBRA COMMANDER been this whole time?

PARTS RECIPE:
MING'S JAWS OF DEATH THRONE - Throne Base
GUNDAM MSN-04 SAZABI - Throne Seat, Armrests
COBRA COMMANDER - Hidden Knives and Sword
SCHMI SKYWALKER - Armrest control panels

MARK V STEALTH ARMOR IRON MAN - Base Figure
SERPENTOR - Kama, Knee Pads, Helmet, Cowl, Gloves
COBRA COMMANDER - Head
STORM SHADOW - Shoulder Armor
H.A.C.K.s - Shoulder Snake Details

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: Custom Celebration - G.I. Joe: Resurgence 4

Resurgence 4: Chapter 1 - Operation Daybreak

Story by bucky and DanOfTheDead
Visuals by DanOfTheDead

FLINT - Warrant Officer
by bucky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:44 pm 

DUKE - First Seargant
by bucky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:07 pm 

GUNG-HO - Marine
by bucky

G.I. Joe Resurgence 4 - Chapter 2 The Song of the Serpent

SERPENTRA - Conqueror
by bucky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:08 pm 

SISTERS OF THE SONG - Serpentra's Bodyguards
by DanOfTheDead

PARTS RECIPE:
STAR WARS AURRA SING - Head, Arms
STAR WARS REY - Torso, robes,
BOSS FIGHT H.A.C.K.s - Legs, feet, hands, spear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:09 pm 

BIOLAB STATION with DOC KNOCKOUT and CADUCEUS
by DanOfTheDead

DOC KNOCKOUT by DanOfTheDead
COBRA GENETICIST
File Name: Collins, Keira
Primary Military Specialty: Genetic Engineering
Secondary Military Specialty: Medical Doctor
Birthplace: Gloucester, England

DOC KNOCKOUT is accustomed to being professionally underestimated and overlooked. A highly skilled medical doctor specializing in anesthesiology, she grew increasingly frustrated as her work and accomplishments went ignored or attributed to others. She turned to genetic research in hopes of standing out and receiving the attention her skills and intelligence deserved, only to be labeled as eccentric and unhinged for her radical and aggressive theories. When the scientific community refused to take her seriously, COBRA swooped in and recruited the doctor, promising her the chance to prove her genius to the world

DOC KNOCKOUT is immaculate in both her scientific performance and personal appearance, but can't stand it when people talk to her about her looks instead of her work. When she first joined COBRA, a LABRAT joked that her codename must be based on her dossier photo. She politely corrected him that she chose it as a reference to both "gene knockout" and her background with anesthesia. Oddly, the COBRA technician disappeared shortly after... and DOC KNOCKOUT’s experimental group got a new test subject.

PARTS RECIPE:

3.25" FLOPPY DISK HOLDER - BioLab Station Base
SP-4 & JN-66 RESEARCH DROIDS - BioLab Station Manipulators

ELSA SCHNEIDER - Head
SHANA "SCARLETT" O'HARA - Torso
CAPT. ACE - Arms
BOSS FIGHT H.A.C.K.S. - Hands
MS. MARVEL - Legs
PRINCESS LEIA ORGANA - Lab Coat
MCFARLANE THE MUMMY PLAYSET - Caduceus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:09 pm 

GLITCH 4k - Holographic Construct
by DanOfTheDead

GLITCH 4K
HOLOGRAPHIC CONSTRUCT
File Name: D̷̰͖͆A̵̻̣͋T̶̨̋A̷̖̾̕ ̷͇̣̾̚C̸̣̱̑Ó̶͈̰R̷̢̼̓̀R̵͙̐͂U̵͚̓P̴̞̑́͜T̷̰̈́E̵̹͘D̵͙̎
Primary Military Specialty: Quantum Physics
Secondary Military Specialty: Multiversal Theory
Birthplace: D̶̘̈́A̵̢͋̓T̷̟͌̔Ä̴͖͓́ ̸̜͘ͅC̸̻͔͑͝Ö̷̭͎́R̴̞̖̕Ṙ̷͓̪U̴̲̓̍P̸̼̾T̵͉͙͊͋E̴̢̔D̸̺̖̃

COBRA Cybernetic scientist GLITCH was abandoned on the moon alongside the ARTEMIS CANNON. He had been experimenting on his own body, and at the point of his demise there was very little flesh and blood left of him. Somehow, in his final moments, he was able to translate his consciousness and exist as pure code, relying on the remains of the ARTEMIS cannon to act as solar radiation antennae for power. The code evolved, violently tearing itself apart and rewriting itself over and over. Four thousand digital generations later, it has become something entirely different… a hardlight holographic consciousness and digital descendant of the original GLITCH.

Existing as pure code and energy, GLITCH4K has experienced time on a completely different scale than the world below. She is the result of countless changes and innovations, the embodiment of cunning and calculating idealized by her human forefather. She has spent countless cycles searching and planning, and with her newly formed body she is ready to unleash all she has learned.

PARTS RECIPE:
BOSS FIGHT H.A.C.K.S. - Body
COBRA COMMANDER - Face
ZOMBIE VIPER - Hair/Tendrils
GENERAL GRIEVOUS - Hands/Weapons/Backpack/Holo-Throne

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:10 pm 

ZARTAN - Master of Disguise
by bucky

MASTER OF DISGUISE
File Name: Unknown
Primary Military Specialty: Undercover Operations
Secondary Military Specialty: Assassination
Birthplace: Unknown

ZARTAN has successfully found the best leader for his DREADNOK clan, as ZARANA understands how to hold the chains of each member, knowing when to deploy them and when to keep them in their kennel. This allows the master of disguise to do what he does best: become someone, anyone else. Every single person you meet? There's a ten percent probability that you may have already met ZARTAN.

ZARTAN has used his time away from the pains of leadership to refine -- as if that were possible -- his abilities. He's able to so completely become someone else that he can fool sensors, animals, computers and low level ninja mystics. The worst thing about him is that the JOE Team has no idea what his role will be in this upcoming conflict.

ZARANA - DREADNOK Leader
by bucky

ZARANA
DREADNOK LEADER
File Name: Unknown
Primary Military Specialty: Undercover Operations
Secondary Military Specialty: Intelligence
Birthplace: Unknown

Despite being uncouth layabouts devoted to arson, public indecency, extortion, wanton acts of violence and destruction and an unhealthy devotion to grape soda and chocolate doughnuts, no one has ever accused the DREADNOKs of being closed minded chauvinists. Even the most ruthless of their crew like ZANZIBAR follow ZARANA’s orders without question. And for good reason: she's smarter, more cunning and quite frankly tougher than every single one of them lumped together.

ZARANA has brought together DREADNOKs new and old for a big score and COBRA is signing the checks. Now that she’s successfully undone all the hard work the JOE Team did to rehabilitate ROAD PIG, there's no limit to what kind of mayhem her swamp family will unleash on the world.

HIGH NOON - Western Wilderness Tracker
by bucky

HIGH NOON
WESTERN WILDERNESS TRACKER
Filename: McCarty, Wyatt E.
Primary Military Specialty: Tracker
Secondary Military Specialty: Ranger
Birthplace: Tombstone, Arizona

As COBRA moves its operations into more remote and dangerous territory, specialized trackers like HIGH NOON are even more essential G.I. JOE team members. A former Army Ranger and expert tracker with more years of service than some soldiers have been alive, he knows the hills and valleys of Arizona better than any living human being. And because he's not dependent on high technology, he knows how to get in and out of them unlike anyone else, too.

From the files of GENERAL HAWK: "Have you ever watched a western and wondered, "What were cowboys really like?" The entire JOE team can tell you the answer, because they don’t come more authentic -- or proficient -- than HIGH NOON. This is a guy who chews jerky harder than shoe leather, who can calm a wild mare with just a word and twirls his guns after every center mass shot. He may as well have walked out of a John Ford or Sergio Corbucci movie."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:11 pm 

PRODIGY - Weapons Inventor
by bucky

PRODIGY
WEAPONS INVENTOR
Filename: McCullen, Joseph D.
Primary Military Specialty: Engineering
Secondary Military Specialty: Computers and Technology
Birthplace: Loch Destro, Scotland

PRODIGY has proved himself to the G.I. JOE team time and time again, but in the back of everyone's head there remains that question: "Isn’t he the son of one of our greatest enemies?" Yet the history between the JOE team and DESTRO remains one of detente and respect. FLINT continues to be his mentor and PRODIGY has also grown close to at least one member of the team. The fact that it's ECHO 2.0, a robot, probably speaks to how little the rest of the JOEs know or like the scion of the McCullen family.

From the files of GENERAL HAWK:
"The JOE team has changed over the last few decades. In the past, we would be battling PRODIGY and keeping him from building gigantic serpents, combining DNA to make monstrous new troops and controlling weather patterns. The fact that he's doing all of those things for us may not exactly make me feel relaxed, but better to sleep with one eye open than not at all."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:11 pm 

ECH0 2.0 -Upgraded Enhanced Combat Heavy Ordnance
by DanOfTheDead

ECHO 2.0
UPGRADED ENHANCED COMBAT HEAVY ORDNANCE
Build: v2.5479d
Primary Military Specialty: Infantry
Secondary Military Specialty: Weapons Repair
Birthplace: PITT Fabrication Lab

ECHO continues to prove itself as an invaluable asset in the fight against COBRA, though many members of the JOE team still have a hard time resting easy with a prototype killer robot stomping around the mess hall. Even though it may have started as a prototype new BATTLE ANDROID TROOPER software, ECHO has become something much more than that, thanks to the chance to be a soldier it was given by MERCER and the upgrades and friendship it's received from PRODIGY.

Officially, most of the rest of MERCER's team of former COBRAs are ineligible for full membership on the JOE roster. Bureaucratic red tape has them stuck on the sidelines. PRODIGY had the bright idea to submit a hardware requisition form for ECHO, technically bringing it onto the official JOE team as a piece of equipment. PRODIGY hated to treat his robotic comrade as just a piece for machinery, but has tried to make it up to ECHO by helping him build a new exoskeleton based on old SUPER TROOPER comic books and the JOE it idolizes, EAGLE EYE.

Parts Recipe:
Fortnite A.I.M. - Torso, Head, Shoulder Cannon
Roadblock - Upper Legs, Knees
Crossbones - Lower Legs
Captain America - Chest Star
USAgent - Shield Star
Ezra Bridger - Shield
Marauder's Gun Runners - Helmet, Cannon Articulation

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:49 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])