Group Project: Nomination Thread
This is the Nomination Thread for the upcoming Group Project. Nominations will be taken until Friday, March 2, at 12:00pm (noon) EST
Posts to this thread should have the title of the Group Project and a link to the thread in the General Group Projects forum that describes it. You do not have to be the originator of the Group Project in order to nominate it.
(1) You may post up to TWO nominations
for consideration. There are lots of great Group Projects to choose from, so this may be difficult. If you post more than two, only the first two will be added to the voting.
(2) You MUST include a link to the thread in the General Group Projects forum so people can discuss the project and see what it is about. If a thread does not exist, please create one. If you do not include a link in the nomination, the GP will not be added to the voting.
(3) A Group Project should only be nominated ONCE.
(4) No cheerleading within this thread. Simply post a nomination.
(5) Nomination posts should look like this:
I nominate the following:Joe vs ApesThe Cobras of Hazzard
or GI Ducks - giducks
(6) If you are uncertain about the details of a specific group project or need clarification, please post in the thread in the General Group Projects forum discussing the project before nominating.
Unclear about how Group Projects are selected or how they are ran? Check out the Group Project FAQ
. It's got everything you've ever wanted to know about Group Projects, but were afraid to ask.
A toyline can only survive on the regurgitated designs from 30 years ago for so long, and we’re reaching a breaking point.