Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:28 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1078 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 72  Next
 Post subject: Re: Boss Fight Studio : Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. Kickstarter is
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:52 am 

evilchuk wrote:
Out of 1198, only 14 haven't paid. That's actually better than I thought it might be. I just hope none of them were pledging thousands.

that's exactly what ive been wondering about. if any of these people not paying could actually make a difference.

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:30 pm 
Plug
Plug

BFS wrote:
Hey Boss Fight backers!

Our test with the first group of backers on Fundafull has been going smoothly, so we're beginning the second phase. Fifty random backers will be sent Fundafull invites tonight. Keep an eye on your email inboxes to see if you're one of them.

When you do check out through Fundafull, whether it's now or in the third phase, please remember to select your shirt size before hitting "Submit." This has been an issue during testing and while we can let you back in to modify your shirt size choice after you submit your order, we don't want to have to do it for everyone. This applies to both people who buy the shirt as an add-on and people who are getting the shirt as part of a package.

Once all or most of the fifty random backers have finished checking out and any new problems have been addressed, we will move into phase three, when all eligible backers receive the Fundafull invites. So the sooner our fifty test backers complete checkout, the sooner everyone else can get onto Fundafull.

Thanks as always for your support!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:18 am 

just got and finished mine. unfortunately in too broke to add much. wondering if they are going to be $25 when they hit regular retail?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:59 am 

Got my Fundafull invite and locked my order in.

Took me a few minutes to find where you specify t-shirt size. There's a drop down next to your pledge level selection.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:32 pm 
Ripe with kibble / Bojack Strobman
Ripe with kibble / Bojack Strobman

shishi wrote:
...specify t-shirt size: There's a drop down next to your pledge level selection.

just wanted to emphasize this --

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:39 pm 
Plug
Plug

BFS wrote:
Hey Boss Fight backers!

We've completed the testing phase of our Fundafull Pledge Manager launch, so we're going to start sending Fundafull invited to all backers who pledge $115 and above. Watch your inbox for the invite and be aware that it could end up in a spam folder. We will resend invites to anyone who hasn't registered with Fundafull in a week. If you still haven't received your invite by then, send an email to invites@projects.fundafull.com to get an automated reply with a the invite link for the email address you sent the letter from.

Once again, please make sure you select your t-shirt size before submitting your order. While we can unlock your order after it has been submitted to let you correct your shirt size, we really don't want to have to do this for everyone.

The Pledge Manager will be up for two weeks. If you do not use the Pledge Manager by August 12, 11:59PM EST, your order will be locked and you will not be able to select or purchase add-ons.

Thanks again for your support!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:19 pm 
HATES Mattel

Whelp, I'm done. Now where the hell are my toys!?!?!?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:32 am 

sure would like to see some shots of the skeleton, im still worried whether they can actually pull it off or not at this small scale without it being too fragile.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:54 am 
Plug
Plug

newwavepop wrote:
sure would like to see some shots of the skeleton, im still worried whether they can actually pull it off or not at this small scale without it being too fragile.
It took MJ just over 3 months from the end of his Kickstarter to have a test shot to show. So I'd imagine we'll start seeing HACKS test shots around November. That is unless they show off the 104% prototype and paint master before then. I'm guessing they will since they've done it with the other figures up to this point. Since a lot of these were stretch goals that they didn't know would happen until they happened, they don't exist yet. Now I'm just rambling because I want to see them very much badly too.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:22 pm 

that's all im really wondering, because they hadn't made it yet at the time of the kickstarter im honestly curious if they can actually make it or not. im not so much curious about the other figures, im just wondering if they can actually make a thin good looking skeleton or will it be too fragile.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:44 am 
Plug
Plug

BFS wrote:
Hey Boss Fight backers,

We will be closing the Fundafull Pledge Manager and locking all orders next Tuesday. We still have a few backers who haven't signed up yet. We've sent invite reminders to those backers, as well as those who still have positive or negative balances and those who still need to lock their orders.

If you still haven't received a Fundafull invite and you've checked your spam folders, you can send an email to invites@projects.fundafull.com from the email address you use on Kickstarter. This will send you an automated reply with your invite link.

Before you submit your order, please remember to check your shirt size and make sure the rest of your order is correct so we won't have to unlock your order for you.

Please let us know if you have any issues with the Fundafull process.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:58 am 
Cool after molding
Cool after molding

pluv wrote:
newwavepop wrote:
It took MJ just over 3 months from the end of his Kickstarter to have a test shot to show. So I'd imagine we'll start seeing HACKS test shots around November. That is unless they show off the 104% prototype and paint master before then. I'm guessing they will since they've done it with the other figures up to this point. Since a lot of these were stretch goals that they didn't know would happen until they happened, they don't exist yet. Now I'm just rambling because I want to see them very much badly too.

I'm excited to see what they'll have at NJCC... I asked if there'd be any chance they'd have the skeleton hard-copy done by then...but they didn't think so...I'm hoping maybe they'll have some progress on the sculpt to show.

Check out what I'm able to do in the Commission's section.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:10 am 
Plug
Plug

Quote:
Just a reminder to our backers who selected the $115 reward or higher that the Fundafull Pledge Manager will be closing tomorrow at 11:59 PM Eastern. If you haven't used the Pledge Manager to select your add-ons, now is the time to do it. Any funds that haven't been used to buy add-ons when the Pledge Manager closes will be considered donations.

Tomorrow will also be the last day for any refund requests. We will need final order totals to get our finalized quotes from our factories, so all orders need to be locked.

Thank you for all your support!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:13 pm 

Just locked my order. Tomorrow is the last day.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:50 am 
HATES Mattel

Here's my arrangement of the 'names' of the All-In set. Across the top are the heroes that will be joined by MU Herakles. Then Eurayle, her minion, and the Underworld Queen I'm thinking might work as a lesbian Amazon that fell under Eurayle's love spell as well, lol. Then PreCurse Medusa and her cursed men. I'm thinking repeated exposure to her gaze causes the stone men to progress thru the elements to bronze, then begin to fuse into molten lava, then compress into star stuff, or something. I'll likely keep the bronze and celestial sets MoC and get some dupe Stones and Lavas. The is PostCurse Medusa and her daughters. Last is Stheno, who is a full-on necromancer sorceress, with her revenant servants.

Attachments:
AV's HACKS 01-1.jpg
AV's HACKS 01-1.jpg [ 247.54 KiB | Viewed 1872 times ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1078 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 72  Next

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:28 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])