Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:05 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1078 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 72  Next
 Post subject: Re: Boss Fight Studio : Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. Kickstarter is
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:02 pm 
Mr. Patience

We should start a trade forum.
I don't know if I'll change my mind once I have them in hand but right now, I don't really care for the under world warrior, purple or black Skelton possibly the snot green one, celestial set, bronze dude, underworld queen, green or glowing armor. I know 3 of those are all in exclusives but it would be worth it in blanks trade.

I'd much rather have a few more black, grey, blues, brown.....actually many more of the blanks.

I also think we should put a trade value on the figures. 3 Blanks for 1 Bronze ...something like that

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:26 pm 
King of Daikaiju

gijoey wrote:
We should start a trade forum.
I don't know if I'll change my mind once I have them in hand but right now, I don't really care for the under world warrior, purple or black Skelton possibly the snot green one, celestial set, bronze dude, underworld queen, green or glowing armor. I know 3 of those are all in exclusives but it would be worth it in blanks trade.

I'd much rather have a few more black, grey, blues, brown.....actually many more of the blanks.

I also think we should put a trade value on the figures. 3 Blanks for 1 Bronze ...something like that
That's a really good idea.

things aren't as pretty... on the inside"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:55 pm 

I think I'd prefer to leave settling on a value up to the individuals involved though.

"i love you, Lance Sputnik." (Joemichales70)

:lacespudneck: :mindbender:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:41 pm 
Special Limited Edition Co-Host / Membership Has Its Privileges
Special Limited Edition Co-Host / Membership Has Its Privileges

I like the idea of a trade listing in general. I agree that the value is going to vary person by person, but also I think if you needed an arbitrary means of establishing that - go by the pricing via fundafull. $15 per blank, $10 per gear set, $25 per geared normal figure, and so on. If the exclusives have higher values, then go by that as well.

Again, that would just be advice though. I know I sometimes will pay a higher price in trade than I would in dollars, so it has to be deal by deal

Mysterious Stranger wrote:
You sir are the definition of a Renaissance Nerd... you do it all so damn well.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:31 am 
Mr. Patience

drbindy wrote:
I like the idea of a trade listing in general. I agree that the value is going to vary person by person, but also I think if you needed an arbitrary means of establishing that - go by the pricing via fundafull. $15 per blank, $10 per gear set, $25 per geared normal figure, and so on. If the exclusives have higher values, then go by that as well.

Again, that would just be advice though. I know I sometimes will pay a higher price in trade than I would in dollars, so it has to be deal by deal

Exactly,
I think the exclusive would be closer to 40 maybe as high as 50.
I wish I knew how many "all in" backers there were, they may be even more costly than $40 or $50. Not that I would hold a fellow Joe member to that but on the secondary market.....maybe.

I'm still trying to decide where my extra money should go once we get the email to choose. I'm torn between Blanks and Amazons and Myrmidons ...oh my.

Do we know if we'll be able to spend more than we pledged?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:09 am 
HATES Mattel

You can see how many chose each Pledge premium on their front page, yo: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/81 ... on-figures

Says there are 418 going All-In, which I figure is just about half the total take.

It's payday, so I've reconfirmed my payment details so the money can go thru now that it exists to go forth from.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:16 am 
Hairy Llama
Hairy Llama

You can always add more, you just can take away. So if you want more blanks you will be able to select it on the fundaful page when it gets sent out.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:13 am 
Ripe with kibble / Bojack Strobman
Ripe with kibble / Bojack Strobman

If you're up in the air about what to spend your 'extra' Kickstarter money on, you may want to consider the Bronze Spartan or Celestial Two-pack -- those will not be offered in their online store or available anywhere else but the secondary market. I would have to assume that those toys will become highly sought-after (read: expensive) as time and this line of VHacks goes on.

Everything else that they're offering will be available in their online store (while supplies last,) which I expect would go live within a couple of weeks/months after the Kickstarter Backers receive their product.

It didn't seem (imho) that they expect to Kickstart any further lines, but instead use the sales of the current product to fund the production of the future product(s.)

That being said, I also hope that they have a pre-order system (not unlike BBTS) but include bundles and 'all-in' options like they did for their Kickstarter.

Hi BFS.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:53 pm 
Mr. Patience

I'll get the Bronze Spartan and Celestial Two-pack with my all in package. frankly I don't like those pieces much and hope to get a few blanks in a trade.

I'd buy a bunch of Spartans if I knew they had another foot but the sandaled one.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:59 pm 

so did you have to pledge more in the first place to get the add ons? I went in for the first tier $115 pack so that I could add the others I wanted afterwards, after all I don't know what I want until I know what actually got unlocked. but then I got the email like the next day saying the payment had been accepted without ever being offered a chance to add figures. so im still confused if I am going to get another email with the option to add things?
if not that sucks because I only chose that option so that I could add what I wanted. I want the skeletons more than anything else and was really only interested in the medusa and normal Spartan out of those first 4.

if we get a trade thread going im not really interested in the stone spartan or coral snake gorgon warrior. would gladly trade for either version of the amazon, the youngest gorgon sister, pre curse medus, Athenian warrior, or myrmidon warrior.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:16 pm 
Plug
Plug

newwavepop, once they send out the fundafall link, you'll get your $115 as something like store credit and can add on additional items at additional cost when you check out. If you were like me and added more to your initial pledge during the Kickstarter, you'll get whatever you pledged as store credit.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:02 pm 

thank you Pluv. the stuff ive been hearing has sort of sounded contradictory so I wasn't sure exactly what was going on.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:04 pm 
HATES Mattel

Cool. So even w/ the All-In I have a chance to get more if the Fundafull comes thru after next payday, woot.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:04 pm 

I got the "all-in" package as well, and will be looking to sell or trade some of the items. I'm just not a good enough painter to do a lot with the blanks. I have some ideas for a few of them, but will have most of them on the market.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:31 pm 
HATES Mattel

I'm wondering how the electric blue pair of blanks will look w/ the chrome armor on them. Other than them, the human-skin colored ones and the obvious use of the purple chick to make Pythona; I got no ideas for the rest and they'll likely end up next to the 20 or so MaterialForce figs I still have, lol.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1078 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 72  Next

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:05 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])