Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:49 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: JoeCon Items in Club store and more
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:02 pm 
Plug
Plug

FunPub wrote:
The Official G.I. Joe Collectors’ Club and Convention both to continue through 2018!

It has been a fun, exciting, and sometimes a crazy ride over the last 20 plus years and this years GIJoeCon was no exception. With fans from around the world gathered in Loveland, Colorado for a weekend of all things G.I. Joe, we were all expecting this to be the last GIJoeCon; a final chance for fans to celebrate a show that many have come to see as a family reunion as much as they see as a convention. However, as we all know, you just cant keep a good Joe down! As fans got the update on G.I. Joe plans for the future and previews of the new figure releases at the Hasbro panel, it was announced that the G.I. Joe Collectors’ Club (GIJCC) and GIJoeCon would continue on and will be a part of Hasbro’s future plans for the brand. After an amazing round of applause from the crowd, the panel concluded with Brian Savage sharing the stage with Derryl DePriest and Mark Weber and, just like that, a new chapter had begun for G.I. Joe fans!

We here at Fun Publications have been very lucky to have been Hasbro partner for over 20 years and we look forward to new and exciting opportunities from that continued partnership, including bringing our fellow fans some great exclusive GIJCC figures, in-depth articles and other behind the scenes content only found in the GIJCC magazine, and of course, the yearly convention focused on the G.I. Joe brand! As announced during the GIJCC roundtable panel, next year's show will be held at the Swan and Dolphin Resort in Orlando, Florida June 15-18. We can’t wait to see everyone there! (More details to follow in a few weeks)

For all our current members, the auto renewal function has been reinstated. We will be adjusting your end date over the next month to reflect 12 full months.

For those of you who expired in May and June, you can renew by going to the store, log in, put a membership in your cart and check out.

FSS 5.0 will begin shortly so watch for more details.

We want to thank you once again for your support,: truly without you and your passion for the G.I. Joe brand, none of this would have been possible. As of March of 2016, the G.I. Joe Collectors’ Club had its highest membership numbers to date. For 2017, we plan on setting a new membership record and to bring you all the best Club and Convention we can offer!

Stay tuned! The adventure continues...

Also, the available GIJoeCon items have been loaded in the store as well as Pythona and Mike Power accessory and figure with accessory set.

Thanks for your continued support,

Brian

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:49 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])