Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:49 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject: Re: Avac's Lab Cast's - Ecrater and Ebay
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:32 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Hi again all, I just want to thank everyone for all the orders. I appreciate it very much!

I wanted to let everyone know that most things have been restocked once again. I had to take a few things down to repair or to replace molds, but other than that, the store is at full capacity. I am also working on new molds once again, I can't help myself, lol. This time, it's little over a hundred new items, which I hope to have done a lot quicker. In fact, I have eight new items to put up by the end of the week as an appetizer.

I also will be hosting another artist who goes by the name r3v3n63 and he does some amazing Sci-Fi stuff that I can't wait to cast and showcase. I'll be posting peaks of those and others soon I hope.

Anyway, thanks again everyone!

Here's an example of one of his customs with a custom head sculpt:

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 12:56 am 
DarkJedi'd

A.V.A.C. wrote:
Here's an example of one of his customs with a custom head sculpt:

What is this? A casting for ants?

I just need it to actually be 6"
Lance Sputnik wrote:
This is the sort of story I get wood off of.
pluv wrote:
I'm getting customs blue balls just looking at them.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 1:08 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

DarkJedi wrote:
What is this? A casting for ants?

Not sure I follow DJ, lol. edit But I do now...lol.

It's Will Ferrell as Mugatu in Zoolander.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:34 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Hi everyone, just thought I would share some upcoming new items. I have quite a few I will be premiering after Joe Con, these are some of those.

Also, just a heads up, because of Joe Con, and being gone for a week plus in the Mountains, I might shut down the store for that duration. If I do, it will close this coming Thursday.

As always, thanks for looking and your support.

See you in Nola, er, I mean Loveland!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:37 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Hi all, just wanted to let everyone know, that the store is closed for a few weeks. All orders are out, even commissions.

When I return from Colorado, I am going to try to get all my molds finished that I started and ones I have not. The count so far is around 155 new molds. I also hope to get all my new products set up on Ebay so I can start selling there again after a two month hiatus. I will also build up a bigger reserve of customer favorites, so that I can keep more than 2 to 4 casts on hand.

I've had so many new items come in from donors and I can't wait to add them to the store. I'm pretty sure people are going to love what's coming, including all my shrunken items and new works from featured artists. I even have some stuff for kids and fun glow in the dark stuff too!

Once again, thanks for all your support. Here's some items from Jason Hendrix, aka r3v3n63:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:17 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a great Holiday weekend. I am sorry I'm not the greatest communicator at times when it comes to making "announcements", rest assured the store will be re-opening soon, I have been locked away in the lab working on tons of new molds.

The decision to shut the store down temporarily did not come lightly, but was the right move to work on the new products and tinker on some long term projects. I've been shut down since just before Joe Con allowing me time to create new and repair some older molds. All orders are out with the exception of a couple of long term commissions, so there is NO order back up. However, there remains a MOLD back up, a lot of the items have been borrowed and need returned, those are first. Along with those, are dozens of items I've been wanting to complete, but have been unable to due to getting orders out on time. I strive to get all my orders out in 5 to 7 days, and that can be taxing on R & D time, sculpt work, shrink projects, long term commissions and the B.E.T. Currently, I am doing around 10 to 13 molds a day, it's constant work all day and late into the night.

While catching up on molds and attending to the usual family Summertime obligations that pop up here and there, I will be closed just a bit longer. The Store should be back up, fully stocked and ready for orders the first part of August. Watch for announcements coming on Avac's Lab Facebook page and Joe Customs.

As I finish my molds and cast the results, I will be adding them to the store under the Category "July/Aug Casts". If you can't wait to see what's new and need to wet your appetite, you can check this link periodically for a teaser of the new products until I reopen:

http://avacslab.ecrater.com/c/2044544/2 ... g-on-molds

In the meantime, If you need anything and just can't wait, feel free to PM me or email through the store and I will do what I can to process your request. Please note, shipping times for special orders may be longer than normal, as pot time is primarily for mold work, not casting.

Thanks everyone for your continued support and your patience. The wait time will be well worth the wait!

Cheers, Coby (A.V.A.C.)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:12 am 

do you have anything that'd be good for a loin cloth for Kazar for a Marvel universe 4 inch figure?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:07 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Tanstoys wrote:
do you have anything that'd be good for a loin cloth for Kazar for a Marvel universe 4 inch figure?

Hi Tans, it sounds like we got it figured out via PM, but in case anyone else wants to know, the answer is yes.

I just finished making the Montezuma skeleton from the DVD pack which has 7 or 8 pieces to it. One of those is a LOIN CLOTH. I plan to sell various pieces from it individually, I just haven't had time to do the photo and sale template editing. I still have quite the pile of molds to make, but it looks like I'm not going to get them all done by the time I open back up. The important thing is, I've learned a lot of new techniques, which I hope will carry forward into much more product selections.

I plan to open back up I think around August 14th or 15th. I lost 5 or 6 days recently, due to being without an AC. My whole house felt like a Holiday in Cambodia and couldn't get halfway though a resin pour without the mix going hard on me, it was so hot. So I need a few more days to catch up on getting inventory ready for the opening. As the date approaches, I will give more updates. I appreciate everyones patience during the shut down, it was worth every second.

Here's a skeleton assembled, I still need to get shots of the pieces individually. I don't know how long that mold is going to last TBH. I didn't think it was going to work, so I didn't really build certain molds from it to last. So when they did come out, I was surprised, lol. I really need to make a couple more complete molds of the entire thing, so it will last a while and service more people.

Unlike the rest of the skeleton pieces, the skirt or LOIN CLOTH is cast in flex.

Here are some shrinking results as well, stocking up on these, while having fun with photoshop :-D :

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:01 pm 

thx again Coby that loin cloth will be perfect I believe and even that color would be too

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:20 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Hi all, I got as many molds done as I could, I wish I had another month, but alas, lol, time is up.

I will be opening up this coming Monday the 22nd around 9 PM CST. Inevitably, I will run out of certain items pretty quick, even though the stock is set higher than usual. Unless I set my store on auto-stock, where no deletions are shown, things will disappear. There is no middle ground with the system. I don't get alarms or any auto notifications on out of stock items.

So, I have set up a photobucket account that will have just screen shots of every store page I have that anyone can view, where everything I have made is showing in stock. If you want to find out what I truly have, then please view the site, this will be your map if you will. If you see something on there that's not in the store, let me know via FB or e-mail and I will restock it if I can. Please keep in mind, the category April/May casts will be deleted soon and casts will be dispersed into their appropriate categories. Screen Shots will be updated to show such changes in the future.

Photobucket album with screen shots will be completed by this Monday and link provided on the store's front page. I will also link it on Facebook and here on Joe Customs.

Thanks for your patience over this month and a half, I look forward to serving you again. See you soon!!

http://avacslab.ecrater.com/c/2044544/2 ... g-on-molds

Last edited by A.V.A.C. on Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:41 am 

Monday's actually the 22nd. And is that time A.M. or P.M.?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:20 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Mysterious Stranger wrote:
Monday's actually the 22nd. And is that time A.M. or P.M.?

Corrected, thanks, lol. Too much time in my cave. :P That will be PM, in the evening.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:14 am 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Hi all, long time no speak. I've been hiding away making a lot of new stuff for the store. It's taking longer than expected, but I'm finally getting closer to the end. I just took over 400 pics, so once I get stock built up and the pics edited, I'll be ready to go. I hope to have it all up within two weeks. In the meantime, I will be showing a lot of it here I hope.

I'll start with these....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:04 am 
Sponsor
Sponsor

More new stuff!

MUCH MORE TO COME!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:16 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know, my new products just went up. I've been working on these molds since November and tonight's the night, thanks for looking!

http://avacslab.ecrater.com/c/2079229/2 ... y-feb-25th

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:49 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])