Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )
 
 
 

It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:10 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])


Forum rules


  • For any member of the site, click the "Feedback" button at the bottom of any PM or post they have made or find the "Feedback / Brawlingness" link within their board profile.
  • For any non-member, you may find a thread for feedback about them within this forum. The thread title will be their name followed by "feedback." An example would be "SuperCoolJoeFan's feedback".
  • Whenever you complete a trade with a non-member, reply to their thread.
  • If the non-member does not have a thread, you can create one for them using the above mentioned thread naming scheme.
  • The feedback threads are for both good and not so good experiences. Please, try to work out issues with a trader partner before posting. Remember that users have lives outside of this board and my not be able to respond to PM's on a daily basis. You can use this forum for these purposes as well if you feel the user has been non-responsive.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: New Trader Feedback System (Brawlingness)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:39 am 
Hi, beav. Playing cards?
Hi, beav. Playing cards?

Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 10:54 am
Location: My Ol' Kenucky Home
The new eBay-style feedback system for trading has been implemented. To view or leave feedback for a user, look for the "Feedback" button at the bottom of their posts or PMs OR for the link on their Forum or Gallery profile pages.

You can continue to leave threads in the Non-Member Feedback / Trade Issues forum for non-members or to work on trading issues, but for anything else please use the new system. It will guarantee a unbroken record of feedback for users from today forward.

You can view a record of recent feedback left to all users via this link or by selecting "Trader Feedback" from the "Community" section in the menu at the top of the site.

_________________


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Trader Feedback System (Brawlingness)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:46 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 am
Location: Johnstown, PA. ( FLOOD CITY )
That's a cool feature and should work well. ;-)

_________________
See my wants/needs list, if you can help.

I like her and your idea of adding the 3rd shade in her pants


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Trader Feedback System (Brawlingness)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:51 am 
User avatar
Snake Staked

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 am
Location: London, England
Just tried it and it works great! :-D

_________________
Happy in his folly, the fool embraces the Devil.

My FB customs page


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Trader Feedback System (Brawlingness)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:35 pm 
User avatar
Strong Fat Tongue

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 am
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Yup, I just left a ton of feedback. What an easy system to use!

Thanks, beav!

_________________
joemichaels70 wrote:
KILCARR PISSED ME OFF


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Trader Feedback System (Brawlingness)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:39 pm 
User avatar
Special Limited Edition Co-Host
Special Limited Edition Co-Host

Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:31 pm
Location: Fort Wayne
Kilcarr wrote:
Yup, I just left a ton of feedback. What an easy system to use!

Thanks, beav!



Ditto

_________________
2DARK2C wrote:
since superglue mixed with the blue sharpie that I traced my cuts with on his brace, I will need to do some weathering in areas to help hide it. I tried alcohol, but even after several glasses it still bothers me :)


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Trader Feedback System (Brawlingness)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:51 pm 
Hi, beav. Playing cards?
Hi, beav. Playing cards?

Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 10:54 am
Location: My Ol' Kenucky Home
This system is for TRADING FEEDBACK only. We don't need this crap in it:

Attachment:
file.png
file.png [ 148.67 KiB | Viewed 1341 times ]


I have removed all of the non-trade based feedback. Don't do it again.

_________________


Last edited by beav on Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Obscured name of person responsible


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Trader Feedback System (Brawlingness)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:54 pm 
User avatar
Strong Fat Tongue

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 am
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Good examples of what not to do.

All of them.

EDIT: :whistling:

_________________
joemichaels70 wrote:
KILCARR PISSED ME OFF


Last edited by Kilcarr on Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Trader Feedback System (Brawlingness)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:55 pm 
Hi, beav. Playing cards?
Hi, beav. Playing cards?

Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 10:54 am
Location: My Ol' Kenucky Home
Well, there goes the editing out of the username.

_________________


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Trader Feedback System (Brawlingness)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:00 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 am
Location: Under the JoeCustoms JoeCon Booth
This is the exact thing I feared would happen with a system like this. Without some kind of moderation procedure in place the abuse could spiral out of control (like the last time Brawlingness was instituted) I do think this new system is better than the last one. As long as there is some oversight I think it could work well.

_________________
I'm pretty sure it's :robocopgun:


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Trader Feedback System (Brawlingness)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:22 pm 
User avatar
Donor
Donor

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 am
Location: Baltimore, MD
beav wrote:
Well, there goes the editing out of the username.


Sorry I asked that you bring it back I did not expect that kind of usage

_________________
Kilcarr wrote:
Snow Serpent v2's Snowboard. That thing was tits. :-D


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Trader Feedback System (Brawlingness)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:53 pm 
Hi, beav. Playing cards?
Hi, beav. Playing cards?

Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 10:54 am
Location: My Ol' Kenucky Home
Mysterious Stranger wrote:
This is the exact thing I feared would happen with a system like this. Without some kind of moderation procedure in place the abuse could spiral out of control (like the last time Brawlingness was instituted) I do think this new system is better than the last one. As long as there is some oversight I think it could work well.



I have an RSS feed of all feedback being left so no matter what I'll know what's being left on it. :-) I may not do customs much anymore and I may look more like a lurker but looks can be deceiving sometimes. ;-)


/Pimps Utilikilt thread. :shifty:

_________________


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Trader Feedback System (Brawlingness)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:04 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 am
Location: Under the JoeCustoms JoeCon Booth
beav wrote:
Mysterious Stranger wrote:
This is the exact thing I feared would happen with a system like this. Without some kind of moderation procedure in place the abuse could spiral out of control (like the last time Brawlingness was instituted) I do think this new system is better than the last one. As long as there is some oversight I think it could work well.



I have an RSS feed of all feedback being left so no matter what I'll know what's being left on it. :-) I may not do customs much anymore and I may look more like a lurker but looks can be deceiving sometimes. ;-)


Good enough. :D

_________________
I'm pretty sure it's :robocopgun:


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Trader Feedback System (Brawlingness)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:59 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:38 pm
Location: Canada
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but the process to give feedback after a trade is a little bit complicated...

1) I check my PM to remember who I should give feedback to.
2) I click on the profile of the person.
3) I click "view" to reach his feedback page.
4) I must re-enter my username / password (I don't understand that step because I'm always login, I was in my PM in the step 1).
5) After login in, I'm automatically redirect to Joe customs home page.
6) I must go to Forum / PM to find again the page for the right person I should left feedback to.
7) And then I can left feedback.

And I'm doing this everytime! Why should I always login (step 4) to left feedback while I'm always log?

And before someone tells me to click on the feedback buttun of a message, not all my trades are from a post. Sometimes we work a deal only from PM.

Thanks everyone!

Martin

_________________


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Trader Feedback System (Brawlingness)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:48 pm 
Hi, beav. Playing cards?
Hi, beav. Playing cards?

Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 10:54 am
Location: My Ol' Kenucky Home
Go here and make "cookie lifespan" something like 720:

http://www.joecustoms.com/userops/userops.php

_________________


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Trader Feedback System (Brawlingness)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:37 am 
User avatar
DarkJedi'd

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 am
Location: The Black Hole of Toydom
martin-montreal wrote:
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but the process to give feedback after a trade is a little bit complicated...

1) I check my PM to remember who I should give feedback to.
2) I click on the profile of the person.
3) I click "view" to reach his feedback page.
4) I must re-enter my username / password (I don't understand that step because I'm always login, I was in my PM in the step 1).
5) After login in, I'm automatically redirect to Joe customs home page.
6) I must go to Forum / PM to find again the page for the right person I should left feedback to.
7) And then I can left feedback.

And I'm doing this everytime! Why should I always login (step 4) to left feedback while I'm always log?

And before someone tells me to click on the feedback buttun of a message, not all my trades are from a post. Sometimes we work a deal only from PM.

Thanks everyone!

Martin


beav wrote:
Go here and make "cookie lifespan" something like 720:

http://www.joecustoms.com/userops/userops.php


I have had this happen too and was wondering how to get around it. Thanx for the help!

_________________
Goldbug wrote:
Darn I thought they would have some 4 inchers
Kilcarr wrote:
I just need it to actually be 6"
Lance Sputnik wrote:
This is the sort of story I get wood off of.
pluv wrote:
I'm getting customs blue balls just looking at them.


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:10 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group