Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:00 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum rules

• For any member of the site, click the "Feedback" button at the bottom of any PM or post they have made or find the "Feedback / Brawlingness" link within their board profile.
  • For any non-member, you may find a thread for feedback about them within this forum. The thread title will be their name followed by "feedback." An example would be "SuperCoolJoeFan's feedback".
  • Whenever you complete a trade with a non-member, reply to their thread.
  • If the non-member does not have a thread, you can create one for them using the above mentioned thread naming scheme.
  • The feedback threads are for both good and not so good experiences. Please, try to work out issues with a trader partner before posting. Remember that users have lives outside of this board and my not be able to respond to PM's on a daily basis. You can use this forum for these purposes as well if you feel the user has been non-responsive.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: kingofpain26 is behind on his debts
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:21 pm 

Due to the fact that I have received multiple requests for an update, at this time RaShawn still owes me $200 of the original $300 loan. While the previously arranged repayment plan from ZombieGuide has been broken, RaShawn is hopeful that he should be able to repay me shortly.

I still suggest that any transaction with RaShawn be made with this in mind.

I will continue to update this thread with information when repayment has been made or I feel it warranted.

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: kingofpain26 is behind on his debts (the Drama continues
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:05 pm 

Hello JCer's.

I didn't want to bring this up again, but 6 months is too long and I too have been a victim of Mr. Seams fraudulent practices.
I had the utmost, unfortunate mistake of giving him a second chance to undo some wrongs and to make up for what he did to you collectors before, but I made a mistake in trusting such a person such as himself.

Back in early of 2012, he made a response on who would want to room with him to the convention. I humbly took him up on the offer if he could provide for me an aide package, to whom he had agreed upon. I purchased my plane ticket since then.

Now, to make the story short, fast forward to June. He put" pressure" on me to pay for his share of the reservation or we both would not be able to attend the events. He only had a $400 dollar limit. (sounds gravely familiar from the old postings about him). I gave in and "paid" for his and my own aide package with my card. He had since promised that he'd pay me back after the event. So far it's been 6 months or so and I haven't received a single cent from him. Excuse after blatant excuse, he tried to avoid conversations over the phone.

If you guys had seen him on the Parachute drop last year, it was with the help of my charged credit card. It is unfortunate that he has broken his agreement, took advantage of me and the situation, and had recently had his phone disconnected when attempts to contact him has failed. Now I'm sure that for the people he had owed and paid back after the convention....it was paid with my stolen stuff that he hasn't paid me back yet..

Enclosed is an invoice from Fun Publications on the month of June 15. This is a few days after the "official" June 12 registration cut off date.

Attachment:
proof-owed.gif
proof-owed.gif [ 42.66 KiB | Viewed 5160 times ]

I understand that there was a warning about him in the long run and I did not take heed of it. Now I'm paying for it on my monthly balance and haven't even made the halfway point in paying my credit card.

And if anyone was paid back after the convention, it was used with the sets that I have to pay for. You've been paid back with my "stolen stuff" (convention sets that he hasn't fully paid for yet).. :verymad:

Of course I was asking for $400 from him since he paid for my share of the hotel stay.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's going to this year's convention. Has he completely cleared his debts with anyone yet? I have yet to see. It is unfortunate that the individual had to steal and swindle me just to pay you guys back in return.

I haven't been around to JoeCustoms for a while, but if posting this is grounds to have me banned from this forum, so be it.

Reputations are on the line, but "his" is more evident.
Avoid RaShawn Seams at all costs. No ifs, ands, or buts.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:06 pm 

Why would we ban you for reporting you were ripped off?

Sorry for your misfortune. That really stinks.

"i love you, Lance Sputnik." (Joemichales70)

:lacespudneck: :mindbender:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:15 pm 

Kinda weird that when people "break bad" they do it in such a humongous way. I can think of numerous people in the past who have done this, some I met face to face.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:23 pm 
Plug
Plug

At least you got a hat and shirt out of the deal.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:07 pm 

see post below....

Last edited by miragearmor on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:04 pm 

As far as I'm aware no one has been paid in full. I'm sorry you got taken too.

TFK
My current wants: http://www.joecustoms.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=22017

My Stuff for trade: http://s611.photobucket.com/tradestuff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:49 pm 

Hello,

Right now, I'm posting this response in hopes that things can be mended. Many of you may not like what you will read, and I am not boasting about being correct, but I wanna say my part.

Perhaps It wasn't right for me for jumping ahead on posting the stuff above. I did not read some of the previous posts on this thread on the circumstances that RaShawn has to continually tackle to this day. All I can say is, "his situation is genuine and dire". He is in a position where he's trying to get back on his feet. If we we're in his position like his, what can we do if we we're by ourselves? I'm sure none of us would know the answer or have the courage to carry a hefty burden such as this for another person. But I did feel hurt when my hopes of helping another human being were being quashed with the "green-eyed monster" (personal jealously).

However, I didn't like the fact that I had to sacrifice many things in my life only to be put in a position where I now have to pay for the debt incurred where another person cannot provide immediately in return. It was a fault of my own that I put "myself" in a position like this in a way that none of you guys on this board are unable to instantly fix no matter how much advice I ask for.

Gentleman, this is reality, life ain't fair and we don't live in the world of PolyAnna where everything is so bright and dandy. Nor should we bring up past faults that we haven't been able to let go of. All I can say is that I only posted here on JC only and I refuse to post on any other boards that might ignite this debacle. I'd rather have this response isolated here for now.

Perhaps he did say he was gonna pay us back. But for us, we have those unexpected things that pop up once in a while. We can't force the other person to pay us back in full because of some last minute event that happened in our lives. Also the amount that was owed. He desperately wants to pay us back. Besides aren't some of you guys graduates at a local college or university? Don't you have debts to pay after taking out those students loans? Are you still paying it back years after graduation, only to wind up with a low-paying crappy job in today's job market? See, I'm making a point, and I'm sure that no one's gonna agree with me a 100%.

All I can say is, if you want to be a good negotiator or a mediator in some situations, always leave a door open for that person. If you want to intervene in something, make sure it not for the good of your own self but for others. In Negotiations, both parties should agree on a decision and make sure both parties come out as winners. Doing the right thing is difficult and hard. But isn't life itself the same way? The majority of people out there don't have the balls or the courage to do it because of human being's selfish nature.

I'm just saying my thing. That's how I feel now, But down the road it may have a different point of view, but I'll leave this here as something that has a great and personal meaning.

Aw Crap, I'm gonna get banned aren't I? :shifty:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:53 pm 
Official JoeCustoms.com Canadian

miragearmor wrote:
Aw Crap, I'm gonna get banned aren't I? :shifty:

This is the second person who is worried about being banned for posting in this thread. Where is this idea that posts that violate no rules can lead to an insta-ban?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:20 am 

I'm being sarcastic.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:31 am 
Plug
Plug

miragearmor wrote:
I'm being sarcastic.
8-O Wait, was your entire post above "being sarcastic"? If so :rotfl: you had me.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:42 pm 
Special Limited Edition Co-Host / Membership Has Its Privileges
Special Limited Edition Co-Host / Membership Has Its Privileges

pluv wrote:
miragearmor wrote:
I'm being sarcastic.
8-O Wait, was your entire post above "being sarcastic"? If so :rotfl: you had me.

oh, sarcasm. I was thinking KoP had stolen his password, in addition to his $

;)

Mysterious Stranger wrote:
You sir are the definition of a Renaissance Nerd... you do it all so damn well.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:07 am 

My entire post wasn't sarcastic, "the last sentence was". I was saying what i feel. And I'm aware that the stuff I typed might piss people off and have others disagreeing. And I'm sure that none of you guys would understand another person's plight.

Matter of fact, tell me what any of you would do if you had no help. I sure wouldn't know what to do in another person's position. So, pipe down will ya?.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:19 am 
Ripe with kibble / Bojack Strobman
Ripe with kibble / Bojack Strobman

miragearmor wrote:
I sure wouldn't know what to do in another person's position. So, pipe down will ya?.

well, sir, be careful here, because there's a lot of people in your position, if your position is "I gave KoP money, and he hasn't paid me back..."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:30 am 
Hi, beav. Playing cards?
Hi, beav. Playing cards?

Congrats of graduating!

It's best at this point to look at the lost money as an investment in a life lesson and move on. KOP is never going to pay up.

Ignore the man behind the curtain...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:00 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])