Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:12 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum rules

• For any member of the site, click the "Feedback" button at the bottom of any PM or post they have made or find the "Feedback / Brawlingness" link within their board profile.
  • For any non-member, you may find a thread for feedback about them within this forum. The thread title will be their name followed by "feedback." An example would be "SuperCoolJoeFan's feedback".
  • Whenever you complete a trade with a non-member, reply to their thread.
  • If the non-member does not have a thread, you can create one for them using the above mentioned thread naming scheme.
  • The feedback threads are for both good and not so good experiences. Please, try to work out issues with a trader partner before posting. Remember that users have lives outside of this board and my not be able to respond to PM's on a daily basis. You can use this forum for these purposes as well if you feel the user has been non-responsive.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: kingofpain26 is behind on his debts
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:11 pm 

We are currently working to resolve this issue with assistance from ZombieGuide.

Last edited by Sledge Hammer on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: kingofpain26 is behind on his debts
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:40 pm 
Plays a cop
Plays a cop

Wow. That sucks.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:16 pm 

We are currently working to resolve this issue with assistance from ZombieGuide.

Last edited by Sledge Hammer on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:31 pm 
Snake Staked

Sledge Hammer wrote:
Also, I am publicly stating that if he continues to attend events that require an outlay of cash, that I will call him out on why he is doing that instead of repaying me.

Joecon 2010: Roshan paid my flight, Lody paid my way in, most of the people who are my friends fed me.

because I have friends like that.

I bought a total of 20 worth of items, from money I got by selling that confederate figure, and specifically all of it at Alyosha's booth

You were at joecon and didnt say a thing.

NYCC:
Got in for free with a press pass from Terrordrome. took the bus that cost me a total of 30 bucks round trip that was paid for from my mother. bought NOTHING, ate by using a FOOD STAMP CARD in time square and sleeping at a relatives house.

THIS IS WHAT I MEAN BY TWISTING THE STORY.
making every one seem that Im spending hundreds of dollars when I owe people, when Im spending NOTHING. cause I have nothing to spend...

Most of you actions have reacted out of Jealousy rather than a sence of fair play. Just because I got the opportunity to do special things with no money is in no means a sign that im rolling in it. I still have no job, no home .. and no stuff

Yes people no lying all my stuff is gone, for the record apparently a court order is no savior for someone just chucking your stuff in a dumpster... or allowing stuff in storage to be sold. and court appeals can keep money owed tied up for months...

so yes I am angry. there are other propel who have a legitimate beef As I was supposed to get them items or mail out stuff that I no longer have, and they are expecting refunds, so I can fully understand their anger..

but YOU, you gave me money to help me out... when I had No money... and now .. you are mad... because i STILL have no money, but still manage to have friends who hooked me up at joecon, got me into NYCC, and bought me a Tru heroes 3-130

it like you expect me to sit in a hole, doing nothing until I get a job.. then pay you back with my first check...
then you specifically cut out of the posted email where I sad repeatedly I would pay you back.
really sad, dude.

- Aristotle."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:50 pm 

Last edited by Sledge Hammer on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:18 am 
Plug
Plug

kingofpain26 wrote:
Yes people no lying all my stuff is gone, for the record apparently a court order is no savior for someone just chucking your stuff in a dumpster... or allowing stuff in storage to be sold. and court appeals can keep money owed tied up for months...

Which is it?

kingofpain26 wrote:
Gaigaan-Dnok wrote:
kingofpain26 wrote:
now its become a problem of space. the collection is too big to display.
Back in April (in the "Autobiographical" section) you said all of your stuff was stolen/destroyed by your landlord. Does this mean you were lucky enough to get it back?

not quite yet.
my stuff was put into storage, (which was illegal) and the PI my lawyer hired discovered where it was. I won the right to get it back... but the problem NOW is that I have nowhere to put it. (no money for my own storage, no apt) Minor problem, but the stress of all of this crap has worn me down. I had a job interview last week, I think it went well, which would solve most of my issues in a month.

However, the particular problem I posted was BEFORE all this crap happened, no space, and it will become a similar problem now.

I have to agree on what was said on the VvV stuff, ease of customizing, accessories takes well to a dremel.

I'm trying to keep track of the things that have been said here and elsewhere and it is really hard when there are so many contradictions. So let me try to straighten this out. All of the Joe items you showed having back in your possession you no longer own? Of the over $2000 dollars people say they loaned or fronted you, how much of it have you voluntarily paid back? How much have you spent or had others spend for you on toys or toy related trips?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:38 pm 

What exactly do you wish to accomplish by posting the dirty laundry on a site? If he gets banned, you lose. If the money is a concern, take him to small claims court. If he outright stole your money then you can say "he's a thief and a liar." You state he didn't do that so the point is moot. If he doesn't work, you can't get paid. If he is getting things from people because they give it to him like gifts....you are not obligated to get that nor is he obligated to sell it. If he has crap in storage and its not obtainable .....its in the trash more then likely. Its obvious the guy is down on his luck. You can't squeeze blood from a stone. There may be more bad things happening than you know. Do you know what I do when someone doesn't fulfill a commitment? I give them a chance to pay me back. If they can't, then I have a few options.....Duke it out, if its substantial then sue him..or cut your losses and never speak to that person again but let them know when I see them how low they are if they stole from me.....then beat the money out of them. But, you stated he didn't steal it...so if you guys are or were friends...squash it. But stop with the back and forth. Its always going to be he said she said and joecustoms isn't a court of law.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:51 pm 
DarkJedi'd

chaosx wrote:
joecustoms isn't a court of law.

If it does go that way, I want drbindy on my side.

I think this has been posted. Great, fine, whatever.

Sledge, I know some time has passed already, however, since this is now basically common knowledge, allow the guy to make amends.

We just had another issue with a another member and it is being worked out.

Drop the insinuation, and try to work with the guy.

Yes, I know you've already given time, but again, it's public knowledge now.

The only thing this thread needs is periodic updates.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:04 pm 

darkjedi wrote:

spot on man...spot on..

Last edited by chaosx on Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:14 pm 
DarkJedi'd

chaosx wrote:
chaosx wrote:

spot on man...spot on..

Ummm, somehow you quoted me and used your name...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:34 pm 

fixed...it was just so good i guess I secretly wanted to steal it.. :shifty:

Post subject: kingofpain26 is behind on his debts
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:11 pm 

You guys are the ones who keep bringing this to the top of the new posts list.

SH is perfectly within his right to post his experience in this thread, that IS what it is here for after all.

"i love you, Lance Sputnik." (Joemichales70)

:lacespudneck: :mindbender:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:29 pm 
Special Limited Edition Co-Host / Membership Has Its Privileges
Special Limited Edition Co-Host / Membership Has Its Privileges

I've seen plenty of dirty laundry aired on here before, but if you look at the dates on those quoted exchanges, it seems to be Sledge went above and beyond giving a reasonable opportunity to get paid back before posting anything.

Lance is right - this is a feedback section. And it seemed to be related to some dealings from here. What anyone does with the info is up to them, but as with any bad deals, I prefer to know and I appreciate the chance to keep from walking into a bad one.

Mysterious Stranger wrote:
You sir are the definition of a Renaissance Nerd... you do it all so damn well.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:15 pm 
Resident Conspiracy Enthusiast
Resident Conspiracy Enthusiast

Not to mention the fact that if this can happen to a guy like sledge, who's been there for the community since I have been on this board, then it should be posted to keep other people for falling for the same thing.

seriously why are you guys bent out of shape over this post? It looks fairly cut and dry.

Team Red Lazer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:43 pm 
Snake Staked

drbindy wrote:
I've seen plenty of dirty laundry aired on here before, but if you look at the dates on those quoted exchanges, it seems to be Sledge went above and beyond giving a reasonable opportunity to get paid back before posting anything.

Lance is right - this is a feedback section. And it seemed to be related to some dealings from here. What anyone does with the info is up to them, but as with any bad deals, I prefer to know and I appreciate the chance to keep from walking into a bad one.

thats just it...

other than TWO trades I did a few weeks ago, I haven't done ANY transactions since all this crap happened. ONE person here has the right to gripe as His item is still sitting somewhere I cant get to.

Dr. Bindy your point is moot, as I am NOT making a bunch of bad trades, or or bad debts since Pluv brought it up, I have had impeccable trading/ selling/buying reps on EVERY board until this happened, so its not like I'm running off stealing from people. and IF I get a job and rebuild my life, then have something that people want,... suddenly because of a pit of bad luck, you wont want to deal with me? Its Certainly not like im SOME OTHER PEOPLE who stole, then suddenly disappeared from the joe community. I am here, I am not going anywhere, I will continue to contribute to my joe family, and I will pay back what I owe..

Daniel B.. I have been on this site almost as long.. and not just this site, but EVERY SITE. don't I deserve the same kind of consideration? Ive actually washed people DE-friend me... people who I THOUGHT were my friends and knew me... and didn't even bother to give me the consideration of ASKING me whats up>

the people who dont believe that, or want to just toss me aside.. well.. screw them!

people don't realize that I am in a bad situation, and I have tried and said several times they I plan to make full restitution of everyone and everything I owe, as I have also accepted that I am a prominent person in the joe community.
what Im angry about is:

1) there are definite people who have no intentions of helping me, you, or helping resolve this,.... just gleefully sit back and want to prove I'm a liar... and they are NOT helping the situation. just making it worse,.. and THOSE were the people I told to "F" off on Facebook!

2) people DON'T realize that at this point no one wants to hear about my bad situations, so I stopped posting them. things went from bad to worse, to kinda ok.. to bad again to just dropped in the toilet and flushed.. so YES P-luv, the last thing you saw me post was a good thing....

...it didn't work out. none of it did.

so its not me sitting at home ignoring people. its me feeling bad cause ...well ....I am King of Pain 26, they guy everyone talks to about Joecon or toy fair, or at least respected his opinion, who got an ambassador sash cause he's everyone's friend... and then I watch it all go down the toilet... because my life went to crap.
and yeah, people are saying I need to stop having a pity party and get back up.. and its not that easy, I WANT to pay you back.. cause quite frankly Sledge, you came to me when I needed help the most and helped me... and I was eternally grateful Now I want to pay you back... and I can't.

and THAT'S what you don't understand.

I went to NYCC, not to party and have fun, but to cover it for the Terrordrome,...Same reason why I go to toy fail. Yes it sounds like a lot of fun (unless you try to live off of Walgreens sandwiches for 3 days) but It was WORK. I even emailed Pluv to see if I can post some info here for you guys.. and I got Crapped on because I couldn't post fast enough..
hence the reason why I didn't bother...

I already told you about Joecon. and "i didn't want to ruin your vacation" is kinda weak. I don't even remember you walking up to me and saying HI. (I did end up hanging with all the other people who helped me and said thank you)

final point.

I said I didn't care, because telling everyone that I am a bad person to deal with is completely moot, considering I now have noting to trade, sell, or money to buy anything. so I wont be dealing with anyone anyway.

I will pay you back.. I need more time, and time is what no one wants to give me...because Ive already had a lot of it.

- Aristotle."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:12 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])