Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:47 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum rules

• For any member of the site, click the "Feedback" button at the bottom of any PM or post they have made or find the "Feedback / Brawlingness" link within their board profile.
  • For any non-member, you may find a thread for feedback about them within this forum. The thread title will be their name followed by "feedback." An example would be "SuperCoolJoeFan's feedback".
  • Whenever you complete a trade with a non-member, reply to their thread.
  • If the non-member does not have a thread, you can create one for them using the above mentioned thread naming scheme.
  • The feedback threads are for both good and not so good experiences. Please, try to work out issues with a trader partner before posting. Remember that users have lives outside of this board and my not be able to respond to PM's on a daily basis. You can use this forum for these purposes as well if you feel the user has been non-responsive.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Tofujesse
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:33 pm 

I know some have bought from him but have some bought and never received???
I paid early december for 5 heads and they were cheap but never received and have emailed him as well with no reply???

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: Tofujesse
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:35 pm 
JC Podcaster

Last week, he posted on Facebook that he had some severe health issues that have now cleared and that he hopes to have all of his outstanding orders filled by the end of the month (or thereabouts).

I would suggest hitting him up again on email.

Visit me on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000474627568

https://www.facebook.com/Spectreverse/

Follow me on Twitter: @The_Spectre_DK

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:16 pm 

There's a thread in the WIP Customizing forum on Hisstank that goes into more detail.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:21 pm 
LOVES Mattel

He says that any order made has been produced physically, so now it's just a matter of getting it all shipped out.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:06 am 

Jessee has had very severe health issues and while sick, he had to severely limit the hours he worked. Thankfully he has gotten back into working more, and has finished all orders. I think he is sending everything out now.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:01 am 
Plug
Plug

I'm waiting for stuff too. Obviously health comes over the side business, but a little communication might have eased some concerns early on. A post on his store page would have sufficed.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:10 pm 

pluv wrote:
I'm waiting for stuff too. Obviously health comes over the side business, but a little communication might have eased some concerns early on. A post on his store page would have sufficed.

I agree with Pluv here. Please understand that some of his 'sick time' was actual hospital time. His wife did try to mail some items out, but she did not have access to his email and such, so only items prepped to ship actually went out. I would suggest giving him another email, with all your info and I am sure he will make good.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:25 pm 

thx guys for the info, had no idea and I don't frequent other sites much. Hope he is all better now too as being in the hospital isn't good. I know he's had alot of praise from here so I didn't think badly of him just was wondering since I had no response from emails, again thx and Jesse thank you , toys are not the most important part of life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:02 pm 

Yeah, I'm waiting on an outstanding order--since October. I'm trying to be patient, but I'm with Pluv, I heard he was sick but it would be nice to know what's up. He's responded to my two earlier emails saying that things are shipping any day, then they don't show. My last email from two weeks ago wasn't answered, so maybe he is sick again?
Anyway, still hoping to get my order but it's more important that he feels healthy again.
Thanks to those who vouch for him as a trustworthy dealer, makes it easier to wait for delivery.

Post subject: Re: Tofujesse - my job is getting screwed on Joe customs.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:57 pm 
Donor
Donor

I have been waiting sine JUNE 2012.

This is a message I sent to him in November after I had received the ol' "I already mailed it - but no DC" TWICE. "My girlfriend/wife mailed it to the wrong person".

"Jesse, remember when I sent you this message at the beginning of November?

"So, Where do we go from here? SO far we have a lost package. Now a package that was sent - but to the wrong person. Third time is the charm? What would you think in this situation Jesse? I have been through things like this before. Usually the next excuse is a death in the family or a car accident.
After that the communication usually ceases. You can prove me wrong it you want, but at this point I am leaning towards a negative feedback on Hisstank..."

Like I said, I have been screwed a few time before and it looks like I predicted the future.

What pisses me of the most, is that someone else received an order of BOARS before I did, who ordered AFTER ME.

Between this and SLAYER DESIGNS ripping everyone off, the custom cast market has really put a dent in my wallet.

Post subject: Re: Tofujesse - my job is getting screwed on Joe customs.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:16 am 

Grepicon wrote:
Between this and SLAYER DESIGNS ripping everyone off, the custom cast market has really put a dent in my wallet.

Uhm...

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=33783&start=45

...I don't know that I'd call taking time to not die of cancer "ripping everyone off."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:00 am 
Donor
Donor

Has anyone been refunded? NO. I am so sick of people defending people who take the money and run, regardless of the situation.

Remember member KAMAKURA? There are still people out there waiting for money.

Go defend him somewhere else, this is a thread about TOFUJESSE ripping people off.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:04 am 

Grepicon wrote:
Go defend him somewhere else, this is a thread about TOFUJESSE ripping people off.

....and therefore you brought up Dave "ripping you off" because...?

It must be nice not to be encumbered by things like human decency.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:07 am 
Donor
Donor

Human decency = refunding someone's money OR providing them the product they paid for WITHIN A YEAR.

That is an actual quote by Jesus, look it up.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:23 am 

Grepicon wrote:
Human decency = refunding someone's money OR providing them the product they paid for WITHIN A YEAR.

That is an actual quote by Jesus, look it up.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you've never been through something like cancer treatment (...and yeah, it's been confirmed by people who know Dave in real life that that's what's happening), and thus you don't know the variety of costs (mental, physical, and, of course, financial) associate with it. Cancer treatment, even with insurance, is exceedingly expensive. I'm going to guess that Dave hasn't refunded you your money because he simply doesn't have it, not because he decided to spend it on hookers and blow while depriving you of plastic heads, but because medical treatment can suck bank accounts dry like...a hooker on blow, I suppose. And most people aren't thinking about their mortgage payments, much less their action figure body part reimbursments when "potential of horrible death" is the other thing competing for their attention. So your calls of "I want a refund!" become rather meaningless if there's no money left with which to give refunds, since Dave selfishly decided to use all of his money to keep living. He has also kept in contact with us, up to just a few days ago, so it's not like he's dropping off the face of the earth like the previously mentioned Kamakura. Again, I don't know much about TofuJessie...maybe he's full of it, maybe he's not. But Dave's ailment has been confirmed, and as one of many, many people who have had many successful deals with him, including ones where he went way above and beyond, I think it's pretty crappy to kick him when he's further down than most of us will ever be.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:47 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])