Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:11 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum rules

• For any member of the site, click the "Feedback" button at the bottom of any PM or post they have made or find the "Feedback / Brawlingness" link within their board profile.
  • For any non-member, you may find a thread for feedback about them within this forum. The thread title will be their name followed by "feedback." An example would be "SuperCoolJoeFan's feedback".
  • Whenever you complete a trade with a non-member, reply to their thread.
  • If the non-member does not have a thread, you can create one for them using the above mentioned thread naming scheme.
  • The feedback threads are for both good and not so good experiences. Please, try to work out issues with a trader partner before posting. Remember that users have lives outside of this board and my not be able to respond to PM's on a daily basis. You can use this forum for these purposes as well if you feel the user has been non-responsive.

Post subject: Re: Tofujesse, Take 3
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:46 pm 
LOVES Mattel

I poked around and there's a lengthy thread on Hisstank about it that says to contact someone called Slaymaker if we have issues.

Same thing on a Fighting 118th thread.

http://www.hisstank.com/forum/buy-sell- ... ad-16.html
http://www.fighting118th.com/forum/the- ... n-291.html

Anyone know how to reach this Slaymaker fellow?

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:22 pm 
LOVES Mattel

So I'd been in touch with Jesse over the past few weeks trying to get a happy ending out of this debacle, and it seemed like he was finally going to do good on the order, with his last messages on September 29th looking like it meant my items were on their way....
And now I find that I can no longer communicate with him, and his Facebook profile is no longer accessible, at least not publically.

Doesn't bode well there. :/

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:49 am 
Strong Fat Tongue

Jay wrote:
So I'd been in touch with Jesse over the past few weeks trying to get a happy ending out of this debacle, and it seemed like he was finally going to do good on the order, with his last messages on September 29th looking like it meant my items were on their way....
And now I find that I can no longer communicate with him, and his Facebook profile is no longer accessible, at least not publically.

Doesn't bode well there. :/

Here's his Facebook group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/599478166739656/

And his personal profile.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 11&fref=nf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:21 am 

Im not saying this to be a dick but damn jesse...
I ordered 2 vamp upgrade kits but before I pulled the trigger, I messaged jesse to ask if his actual stock was the same as what his web page was. He said to wait cause someone ju as t bought him out, I kindly asked him a few times if he was ready to procede, after a few weeks not more than 3 went by, he said they were packaged up and ready to go, for the next few days he personally messaged me with tracking numbers etc, and about five minutes after they arrived saying if there were any problem to let him know, I opened the box, the wheels were warped to "LASER BLAST", the flare clusters crumbled apart , and the bumpers were warped to hell, the flash was everywhere, which isnt a big deal but I got the feeling he was being so attentive was a guilty conscience, he still hasnt replaced things, the only parts that had any integrity were the cans and the can holders, sans the rest of the bumpers via dremeling

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:30 am 
LOVES Mattel

Nineteen days after that last communication and I still have received no items.

Although I haven't bothered him on his new profile yet...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:44 am 

On my order, after months went by I did eventually contact Tofujesse through Slaymaker. I contacted Slaymaker through Hisstank and then Tofujesse responded to my messages on Facebook. He basically told me he now has multiple people who handle complaints. Supposedly, complaints should be sent through his webpage. He also told me they had sent me several messages via my email address in response to my complaints, which I never received. I did receive the original order confirmation though, so I know my email is not blocking him. Then he said he would ship immediately and here I am over a month later in the process of moving. I used his webpage to complain again and of course received no response. I even said to him, just tell me the truth on how long it will take, he said he would ship immediately. So now when he does eventually ship, if ever, it may never reach me as I have moved and am selling my old house.

Dusty79 wrote:
I can't wait to cut those babies up for parts.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:30 pm 

Update:

I just recieved the following email:

This is an automatic email to let you know that your order was completed on: 10/30/2014

Order #: 1400256842-667
Completion Date: 10/30/2014

So, apparently, "immediately" means about 2 months. At this point I'm just happy I may in fact recieve my order. It will still be my last from tofujesse.

Dusty79 wrote:
I can't wait to cut those babies up for parts.

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:11 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])