Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:39 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum rules

• For any member of the site, click the "Feedback" button at the bottom of any PM or post they have made or find the "Feedback / Brawlingness" link within their board profile.
  • For any non-member, you may find a thread for feedback about them within this forum. The thread title will be their name followed by "feedback." An example would be "SuperCoolJoeFan's feedback".
  • Whenever you complete a trade with a non-member, reply to their thread.
  • If the non-member does not have a thread, you can create one for them using the above mentioned thread naming scheme.
  • The feedback threads are for both good and not so good experiences. Please, try to work out issues with a trader partner before posting. Remember that users have lives outside of this board and my not be able to respond to PM's on a daily basis. You can use this forum for these purposes as well if you feel the user has been non-responsive.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Broken Arrow Toys
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:37 pm 

smarchitelli wrote:

He's been active as hell on eBay, it would seem: I see new stuff of his on there all the time, including a few finished figures. Strangely, he hasn't had the time to finish the figures I ordered from him in a full calendar year. As stated before many, many times by many, many people besides myself, Alyosha is an unrepentant thief. The best advice I could possibly offer: don't buy from him, because you won't actually be "buying" anything; you'll be handing him money and getting nothing in return.

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:47 pm 
DarkJedi'd

Does he show up at shows?

Too bad you can't print out your standing orders and confront him about it.

Or call the cops and have his stuff confiscated until he makes arrears.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:31 am 

DarkJedi wrote:

Unless both you and he had a purchase within the state, the local cops would not help. They could report it, but it ends up being an Interstate case (think identity fraud). As for his reputation at Cons, pretty much every type of board has some thread complaining about him, so I would say anyone that purchases from him there is lucky... I would not purchase anything from him that was not 'in hand and visible'

I have been lucky and not had issue with him on the couple of times I purchased from him, but that is the oddity and not the cases like you guys. I do feel for your situations.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:05 pm 

BUT yet on Facebook people suggest Aly to other people and say how GREAT a guy he is.... then I PM the person that was suggested to go to him this thread and then they usually suggest Tofu who from the other thread is following his Dark Masters practices that thread and they don't want to do business with EITHER of them.........

[DESTRIN 41016] 2:29 pm: theyre comfortable
[DESTRIN 41016] 2:32 pm: thonnnngs.
[DESTRIN 41016] 2:34 pm: im wearing them right now lol
[DESTRIN 41016] 2:33 pm: i wear girl jeans. i have some girl hoodies also I wear.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:20 pm 
Special Limited Edition Co-Host / Membership Has Its Privileges
Special Limited Edition Co-Host / Membership Has Its Privileges

The cop scenario isn't going to work even with an in-state transaction, because it's simply that - an unfulfilled transaction. Effectively, it was a theft. But technically it's closer to breach of contract. If you have a judgment and a court order that would let you garnish assets, the cops might help. But you can't really escalate that kind of thing to a criminal matter unilaterally.

also, I know it doesn't help, but after losing a good chunk of change when Slayer went under, I limit my purchases to small orders now, from private hobby "businesses"

Mysterious Stranger wrote:
You sir are the definition of a Renaissance Nerd... you do it all so damn well.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:53 pm 

I wouldn't recommend him for sure. Many years ago I did get something good from him, it was the new sculpt age and I got a custom shipwreck I traded for a lady J that was from the same time period.
I also have received my orders the 2 times I did order but too a long time, small amount of things for sure.
Tofu jesse done with him as well.
Ordered twice from ragin poon, 1st order was real quick, 2nd took about 3 weeks so a better place o go in my opinion.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:58 pm 
The Thread Assassin.

DarkJedi wrote:

He's been at every Joecon I've been to. He's also said on facebook that he'll be at this coming Joecon, since he lives in the area.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:20 am 

ThMick wrote:
DarkJedi wrote:

He's been at every Joecon I've been to. He's also said on facebook that he'll be at this coming Joecon, since he lives in the area.

Hmm...I've been toying with the idea of attending this year's convention, too; the opportunity to talk to him in person about his failure to come through with his end of the deal is just another good reason to do so.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:38 pm 

13 months and counting. And, just to repeat for the record, that was for two custom-cast figures and a head which were all listed as "in stock." 13 months. And not a single response to a series of e-mails in that time, either.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:00 am 

We're up to 14 months. These must be some really, really challenging casts. Or BrokenArrowToys is a thief. One or the other.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:36 am 

I'll throw my 2 cents into the ring.
- or rather more.
Order # 130418-202005-7613‏
I'm in the same boat and wish I had researched this guy before I had ordered anything.
I was on his facebook page for a while and actually got a "processing" message when I first brought up my order in public. That was last June.
I was slightly more recently asked if it was okay of I got a partial order and none of the "out of stock " items.
Now, since there was only one thing that was supposedly not in stock I said fine. that was also months ago.
I got a tad more vocal last week and actually posted asking if ANYONE had gotten any of the orders.
Strangely enough I was thrown out and blocked.
I've decided to send him a weekly little request now.
sure he'll block it but maybe eventually grow a pair.
I'm up in Canada otherwise I would have a "few words" with this guy at JoeCon.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:00 am 
DarkJedi'd

If this was me waiting on a product and I knew he might be at the Con, I would print out every single message and response from him (dates, times, everything) and take it with me to the Con.

I'd also ask J_Man to make me a t-shirt saying, "I got ripped off by Broken Arrow"...and wear it everywhere.

As long as you had the paperwork to back it up...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:13 am 
Formerly Levantine

Why is Aly not banned? Anyone else with this big a complaint against him (Kamakura) would be by now.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:26 pm 

DarkJedi wrote:
If this was me waiting on a product and I knew he might be at the Con, I would print out every single message and response from him (dates, times, everything) and take it with me to the Con.

Ha ha ha..."response!" As if this guy would ever respond to someone's e-mails! I've sent at least five or six with no response at all. The only communication I've had from his end was what I assume was an automated "order processing" message about two months after the order (January 2013).

And, just to do my due diligence, my wait is now at 15 months. Alyosha is the worst. And a thief; I can't forget that part.

Still debating about going to the convention, but if I do, you can be absolutely sure I'm going to find this guy and inquire about why it takes 15 months to send me three "in stock" items. Perhaps I'll have better luck getting a response in person!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:31 pm 

Levantine wrote:
Why is Aly not banned? Anyone else with this big a complaint against him (Kamakura) would be by now.

He was at one point.. for basically the same thing and pissing Beav off.

[DESTRIN 41016] 2:29 pm: theyre comfortable
[DESTRIN 41016] 2:32 pm: thonnnngs.
[DESTRIN 41016] 2:34 pm: im wearing them right now lol
[DESTRIN 41016] 2:33 pm: i wear girl jeans. i have some girl hoodies also I wear.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:39 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])