Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:14 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum rules

• For any member of the site, click the "Feedback" button at the bottom of any PM or post they have made or find the "Feedback / Brawlingness" link within their board profile.
  • For any non-member, you may find a thread for feedback about them within this forum. The thread title will be their name followed by "feedback." An example would be "SuperCoolJoeFan's feedback".
  • Whenever you complete a trade with a non-member, reply to their thread.
  • If the non-member does not have a thread, you can create one for them using the above mentioned thread naming scheme.
  • The feedback threads are for both good and not so good experiences. Please, try to work out issues with a trader partner before posting. Remember that users have lives outside of this board and my not be able to respond to PM's on a daily basis. You can use this forum for these purposes as well if you feel the user has been non-responsive.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Broken Arrow Toys
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:08 pm 

I'm currently working on something, I don't like to telegraph my punches so if it comes through like I expect I'll pm each of you privately. I detest people not fulfilling obligations and I detest people who take advantage of individuals in our small community even more.

https://www.instagram.com/truegrittcustoms/?hl=en

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:12 am 
Plug
Plug

After trying to resolve sgartz's order for the past couple of months and failing to do so, Alyosha has been banned. I'm locking this thread now since he will not be responding to it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:37 pm 
Plug
Plug

sgartz sent me a PM with an update on his specific situation with Broken Arrow Toys.

sgartz wrote:
I received my order from Broken Arrow Toys yesterday. I feel compelled to mention that the items are extremely well done: the casts are clean and sturdy, and the two complete figures I ordered are as close to production-quality as any custom-cast piece I've purchased. The thread speaks for itself, but the items I paid for were delivered, and my claims of being the victim of robbery have been rendered inaccurate.

I would also like thank pluv for going to bat on my behalf in this situation without even being asked for assistance, which was both extremely helpful and extremely gratifying that he would go well out of his way to help a member of the site. We're in good hands here, folks, and it's just one more thing that makes Joecustoms so great.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:14 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])