Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:06 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Secret Santa Gift Exchange 2020!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:39 pm 

I was hoping for a last-minute Christmas Eve delivery, but no joy. So I'm still waiting on mine.

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:58 pm 

Kwinn_Lives wrote:
I was hoping for a last-minute Christmas Eve delivery, but no joy. So I'm still waiting on mine.

:sackpunch: crap. Nobody should be left dissapointed on Christmas Eve, so let me say... I know Santa Personally and I've heard that he left what he thought was pretty early and took his best sleigh but he got severely delayed going 600 miles south and then 1800 miles North which would normally be a minor excursion but he's not as young as he used to be. Take solace in knowing at least that he told me that your Secret Santa hopes you have a very Merry Christmas regardless and that your gift looked like it was put together very thoughtfully and that you will probabably (hopefully) enjoy it very much when it does arrive.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:35 pm 

a.dream.deferred wrote:
:sackpunch: crap. Nobody should be left dissapointed on Christmas Eve, so let me say... I know Santa Personally and I've heard that he left what he thought was pretty early and took his best sleigh but he got severely delayed going 600 miles south and then 1800 miles North which would normally be a minor excursion but he's not as young as he used to be. Take solace in knowing at least that he told me that your Secret Santa hopes you have a very Merry Christmas regardless and that your gift looked like it was put together very thoughtfully and that you will probabably (hopefully) enjoy it very much when it does arrive.

I'm a patient man, so no solace needed. Living where I do I'm used to shipping taking extra time. But thank you for the kind words, and Merry Christmas to you!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:40 am 

My victim is going to get a New Years package, the piece I ordered for them was stuck, like most packages the last couple months, at the USPS hub in Greensboro. Then, when they finally delivered it, it was put on my front porch... in the rain. So yeah, instead of Santa it'll be a new years baby package. :lol:

(11:52:13) Python_Viper: yeah, the first day i met BA in person, I slept with him that night

(15:38:26) Tex: jesus deadpool gots some nice junk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:59 pm 

I just checked the tracking for my victim. Despite getting it to the USPS on Dec 16 it still hasn't arrived yet. The last update was on the 21st, and it says "December 21, 2020 In Transit, Arriving Late Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility."

Sorry to my victim. I thought I had sent it early enough.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:34 pm 

sgcaper wrote:
Sorry to my victim. I thought I had sent it early enough.

I think given the conditions this year, we'll all have more patience and understanding for this sort of delay than usual.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:06 pm 

I checked tracking again today and it is finally on the move again. It's in the state of my victim at least.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:55 pm 

Tracking is saying delivered! Woohoo! Merry belated Christmas to my victim.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:11 pm 

Finally got my victim's box out. Its been one thing after another, boxes stuck in USPS hubs for weeks on end, mercari seller telling me he shipped over and over only to cancel my purchase and sell the same thing to someone for double what I paid. I hope my victim will like it though! Also, I got a figure and a blind kit from Boss Fight but it didnt have a note or anything so Im gonna wager it was from my SS. It shows it was mailed on Dec 15 and was apparently hiding in the hubs too haha I'll get a pic tomorrow.

(11:52:13) Python_Viper: yeah, the first day i met BA in person, I slept with him that night

(15:38:26) Tex: jesus deadpool gots some nice junk

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:06 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])