Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:33 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum rules

• For any member of the site, click the "Feedback" button at the bottom of any PM or post they have made or find the "Feedback / Brawlingness" link within their board profile.
  • For any non-member, you may find a thread for feedback about them within this forum. The thread title will be their name followed by "feedback." An example would be "SuperCoolJoeFan's feedback".
  • Whenever you complete a trade with a non-member, reply to their thread.
  • If the non-member does not have a thread, you can create one for them using the above mentioned thread naming scheme.
  • The feedback threads are for both good and not so good experiences. Please, try to work out issues with a trader partner before posting. Remember that users have lives outside of this board and my not be able to respond to PM's on a daily basis. You can use this forum for these purposes as well if you feel the user has been non-responsive.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2011 JC Exclusive Figure - Alexander McCullen UPDATED 3/
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:01 pm 
ARAHddict
ARAHddict

Tim 121RVC wrote:
Just checking: anyone got their figure yet?
Mine will probably take two more weeks since I'm in Europe. I'm just anxious to see McCullen among the rest of the IG's!
Tim 121RVC

Still haven't received anything, but I didn't hear anyone else about it either......
What's up?

Tim 121RVC

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:21 pm 

Tim 121RVC wrote:
Tim 121RVC wrote:
Just checking: anyone got their figure yet?
Mine will probably take two more weeks since I'm in Europe. I'm just anxious to see McCullen among the rest of the IG's!
Tim 121RVC

Still haven't received anything, but I didn't hear anyone else about it either......
What's up?

Tim 121RVC

I agree.

It's been about 3 months since the end of JoeCon. I believe a request for another update with a definitive shipping deadline would not be out of line at this point. I've been doing my best to be understanding and patient about the situation.

Blitzkrieg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:54 am 
Donor
Donor

Just curious to see if anyone else received theirs yet? Last I heard everything was complete and just had not been mailed.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:23 pm 

Nothing yet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:06 pm 
DarkJedi'd

I can understand the delay because of the things that happen in real life.

I just looked back and the last official update on these was May 2nd.

It is almost three months later without any update to this thread.

That is the issue.

It sounds like there hasn't been any communication via private messaging either.

I hope this gets resolved for everyone's sake...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:07 pm 
card back fetish
card back fetish

I'll get with Phil tonight about getting everyone an update.

Come see the "What I'm Working On" posts every Thursday.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:42 pm 
Donor
Donor

That would be appreciated.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:32 pm 
card back fetish
card back fetish

I was unable to get with him last night but I'm going to try again throughout the day.

Come see the "What I'm Working On" posts every Thursday.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:24 am 

Paid March 18th. It's September 1st. Still no figure.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:01 pm 

smarchitelli wrote:
Paid March 18th. It's September 1st. Still no figure.

Paid around March 18th. Asked for a refund on August 2nd to be paid at the end of August ("pay day"). It's the beginning of September. Where's my money (or my figure)? :-x

Blitzkrieg

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:30 pm 
Plug
Plug

I contacted him through Facebook and via email because I want to know what's going on with these figures too. Hopefully we'll get an answer and people will get squared away.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:33 am 
Donor
Donor

September 1st. So all the people who showed up to the convention received their figures - so we know that they were mass created and actually exist.

I WANT the figure. After waiting for so long, a refund just will not do it for me. I mean, supposedly all that was left was to mail these things, right?

People have told me that he is a good guy and he makes good stuff. This situation is just making me sad.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:44 pm 

I trust Kama, he is a good guy. Things happen and life can get in the way. I have a trade with him that I am still waiting on and I trust when things straighten out with him, he will make good.

Michael

Rock Sugar
Because Pop Rocks!

Post subject: Re: 2011 JC Exclusive Figure - Alexander McCullen UPDATED 9/
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:39 am 
Snake Staked

Guys
I know I have been away for quite some time. I want to give you all an explanation. There are some aspects of the situation that I do not want to talk about on a public forum so after reading this anyone who is involved with transactions for the Alexander figure can email me and I will be happy to discuss the situation in further detail as long you can agree to keep it private and not discuss it in public. The information is of a very personal nature and as such is not really something that I want out in the open.

To start, when I returned home from the convention, I was placed on a special project for work that kept me working 6 days a week sometimes 7, leaving the house at 6 am and generally not returning home till after 7pm. This lasted for about 2 months. After this project ended, I was sent out of town to San Francisco for another project. When I returned home from San Francisco, I had what I can only refer to in public as a life altering experience. And it was not in a good way… at all. This has left me in a position where I currently no longer have access to the Alexander figures. I know that’s vague but as stated above I will be happy to explain, just not in an open forum.
What I can tell you all is that all the figures are made (they were done before the con) and ready to be shipped as soon as I can once again get to them. I just do not have a time frame as to when that will be. I understand that the wait has been long overdue. Refunds have been issued to those who indicated that they did not want to wait any longer. I will be happy to arrange for refunds for anyone else that no longer wishes to wait. Let either myself or Troy know and I will make sure that everyone involved gets what they want.

As far as where I am now… I have received a promotion at work and as such am putting in an excessive amount of time so I am still not going to be around as much as I used to be. I still commit to making sure everyone involved is taken care of. Its just gonna take some time. Anyone that was not involved in the Alexander transaction but wants to know more… email me and I will be happy to explain.

Phillip
Ploicano@sbcglobal.net

DarkJedi wrote:
they had basically assumed every position in the Kamakura... :shifty:

Post subject: Re: 2011 JC Exclusive Figure - Alexander McCullen UPDATED 9/
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:53 am 
Donor
Donor

Aloha Phil,

I emailed you Sep 7 and did not receive a response, please check you junk mail.

Thanks

Kamakura wrote:
Guys
I know I have been away for quite some time. I want to give you all an explanation. There are some aspects of the situation that I do not want to talk about on a public forum so after reading this anyone who is involved with transactions for the Alexander figure can email me and I will be happy to discuss the situation in further detail as long you can agree to keep it private and not discuss it in public. The information is of a very personal nature and as such is not really something that I want out in the open.

To start, when I returned home from the convention, I was placed on a special project for work that kept me working 6 days a week sometimes 7, leaving the house at 6 am and generally not returning home till after 7pm. This lasted for about 2 months. After this project ended, I was sent out of town to San Francisco for another project. When I returned home from San Francisco, I had what I can only refer to in public as a life altering experience. And it was not in a good way… at all. This has left me in a position where I currently no longer have access to the Alexander figures. I know that’s vague but as stated above I will be happy to explain, just not in an open forum.
What I can tell you all is that all the figures are made (they were done before the con) and ready to be shipped as soon as I can once again get to them. I just do not have a time frame as to when that will be. I understand that the wait has been long overdue. Refunds have been issued to those who indicated that they did not want to wait any longer. I will be happy to arrange for refunds for anyone else that no longer wishes to wait. Let either myself or Troy know and I will make sure that everyone involved gets what they want.

As far as where I am now… I have received a promotion at work and as such am putting in an excessive amount of time so I am still not going to be around as much as I used to be. I still commit to making sure everyone involved is taken care of. Its just gonna take some time. Anyone that was not involved in the Alexander transaction but wants to know more… email me and I will be happy to explain.

Phillip
Ploicano@sbcglobal.net

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:33 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])