Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:19 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum rules

• For any member of the site, click the "Feedback" button at the bottom of any PM or post they have made or find the "Feedback / Brawlingness" link within their board profile.
  • For any non-member, you may find a thread for feedback about them within this forum. The thread title will be their name followed by "feedback." An example would be "SuperCoolJoeFan's feedback".
  • Whenever you complete a trade with a non-member, reply to their thread.
  • If the non-member does not have a thread, you can create one for them using the above mentioned thread naming scheme.
  • The feedback threads are for both good and not so good experiences. Please, try to work out issues with a trader partner before posting. Remember that users have lives outside of this board and my not be able to respond to PM's on a daily basis. You can use this forum for these purposes as well if you feel the user has been non-responsive.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: TofuJesse +update
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:30 am 

Hey everyone,

I came back to post again on the last thread I'd commented on, about waiting for an order from tofujesse, and see it's locked down. Disappointing.

However, I would like to do right by tofujesse and let everyone know that I received a tracking number/shipping notification email last Friday. Found the casts in the mailbox yesterday, albeit after a few months of waiting, they arrived. Great casts, too.

I hope tofujesse hasn't been harassed or had his unfortunate health situation made even worse because of delays over toys. Hope he is feeling better and continues to get healthy, I wish him the best.

"Better a patient man than a warrior, a man who controls his temper than one who takes a city."

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: TofuJesse +update
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:51 pm 
RPG Spin Master
RPG Spin Master

KrushViper wrote:
Hey everyone,

I came back to post again on the last thread I'd commented on, about waiting for an order from tofujesse, and see it's locked down. Disappointing.

Not a mod here, but if you read to the end of the thread, it's pretty clear why it was locked down.

Hopefully this one stays on track.

- R

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:02 pm 

Yeah I saw why it was locked down... That's what is disappointing to me.
I'm glad it got shut down!
Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:28 pm 
LOVES Mattel

He's apparently going to ship out all orders with tracking numbers.

Sadly, I'm still waiting on my shipping notification... Hopefully it'll come soon.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:56 pm 
Plug
Plug

Jay wrote:
He's apparently going to ship out all orders with tracking numbers.

Sadly, I'm still waiting on my shipping notification... Hopefully it'll come soon.
Me too, but I keep hearing form more and more people who have gotten their orders.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:34 am 

I still haven't gotten my order from the beginning of October. I know that's around when he got sick, which really, really sucks. However, considering he said all orders are shipped two weeks ago on Facebook and then commented a day or two ago on a post saying he still has 40 to send out from that time period, I'm not exactly buying anything he says about my order. This will be the first and only time I deal with him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:32 am 
LOVES Mattel

ajaman, what he said was that all orders were done, ie the products were cast, and that he was in the process of shipping them out.

He never said he had shipped them all out.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:29 pm 

Jay wrote:
ajaman, what he said was that all orders were done, ie the products were cast, and that he was in the process of shipping them out.

He never said he had shipped them all out.

Ahh, ok, I see. Thanks. That's just not how I took what he said.

Quote:
First and foremost I want to let everyone know all orders are caught up, I will be emailing everyone their tracking number directly. Any old orders that where lost or trades I did are done also.

That is just how it was phrased, so it makes it sound like if orders are done, they're 100% done and already shipped. And really, it shouldn't take two weeks to send padded envelopes anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:06 am 
Donor
Donor

Once again, people belittling "toys" on a toy website. Many people have ordered these custom casts well before this person's supposed illness. I am one of these people who placed an order in early summer 2012.

I state "supposed" because I am not in his hometown, have not seen any pictures or paperwork supporting any such illness. Some people call me callous because I ask for hard facts and proof and not hearsay or secondhand opinions.

I have also receive another tracking number and hopefully this one turns out to be true.

There is nothing wrong with stating the truth and the facts.

"It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently." Warren Buffet.

KrushViper wrote:
Hey everyone,

However, I would like to do right by tofujesse and let everyone know that I received a tracking number/shipping notification email last Friday. Found the casts in the mailbox yesterday, albeit after a few months of waiting, they arrived. Great casts, too.

I hope tofujesse hasn't been harassed or had his unfortunate health situation made even worse because of delays over toys. Hope he is feeling better and continues to get healthy, I wish him the best.

"Better a patient man than a warrior, a man who controls his temper than one who takes a city."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:18 am 
Strong Fat Tongue

Grepicon wrote:
Once again, people belittling "toys" on a toy website. Many people have ordered these custom casts well before this person's supposed illness. I am one of these people who placed an order in early summer 2012.

I state "supposed" because I am not in his hometown, have not seen any pictures or paperwork supporting any such illness. Some people call me callous because I ask for hard facts and proof and not hearsay or secondhand opinions.

I have also receive another tracking number and hopefully this one turns out to be true.

There is nothing wrong with stating the truth and the facts.
]

If we were belittling toys, it's because it's a silly hobby, and has no bearing on the real world. Were it me you had ordered something from, and were demanding proof that I actually had a health scare, I'f make sure you got your order, but it would be dead last behind everyone else's.

You ordered from an Internet retailer. One that makes custom made items. You know what Warren Buffet would probably say about that? "Stop dicking around with toys."

Seriously, though. I realize you've lost money recently in a few different places, but who are you to demand proof of anyone's illness?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:38 am 
RPG Spin Master
RPG Spin Master

I'd love to think that this could be handled respectfully. All points have been made, and all sides have been argued. No need to make the Mods work any harder than they have to.

Speaking as someone that is just reading this stuff - please let us know if there are any updates to the positive or negative on this.

- R

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:23 pm 
Plug
Plug

Thread locked. Grepicon issued a warning for taking in the same direction the last thread got locked for and Kilcarr issued a warning for throwing fuel on the fire. Guys you can post negative feedback without demanding medical records and implying they are a liar and theif. You can also report an issue to the mods without adding your own two cents in a heated topic.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:19 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])